If Jesus Was Found To Be Black?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out post #47. Blue gives a good explanation, but if more is needed it will be given.

I fully appreciate what you're saying but with all due respect you're just perpetuating exactly what I'm referring to.

While any topic that has to do with the teachings of God (as we know it)`is spiritual in nature people tend to get to caught up in spirituality when sometimes a small dose of common sense and science is needed.

Each time this happens it avoids the real issue and never try to address the original question and that is why did so many millions spend so much time effort and billions to perpetuate a lie.

Did they do it just so they could feel more comfortable praising a God that resembles them? I think not, that's far to simple and Satan is far more devious than that.

To accept that rationale would be to accept the reason they took a nation of people and separated them from any trace of their heritage, made it virtually impossible to to have any idea of who they really are (spiritually) just because they had nothing better to do.

The majority of religious leaders rather veer off and make this a question about faith when it has nothing to do with faith at all but following Gods command to seek the truth.

It may be because they fear finding that they have fallen short in their duties, just fear, or simply that they just don't know.

Whatever the reason is, the question will linger on until it's answer, Jesus return, or we meet God.

The truth is we live in a sinful world and Racism is just one of many Sins. Just as poverty and hatred, Racism will continue to exist. Are we to live life surrendering defeat to Racism? Does this logic undermind the confidence of our kids?

We as blacks cannot continued to claim that we are bound by the same restrictions as our ancestors, to do so we are saying that God has not given us means to rise above racism. There are laws and greedy Lawyers who would love to take on any valid case of racism.

My question to You: If racism was completely eradicated would that solve all of your problems or all of the problems within the Black community?

We allow racism to so cloud our view in that we can't see some of the most devastating problems within our families and communities.

• Are we not responsible or capable of solving those problems?
  • Are we to continue to blame others for our fate?
  • Did God not answer some of the prayers of our ancestors?

Also, all matters of life should be resolve spiritually (via God's word), a small dose of common sense and science will never solve human problems. To solve problems spiritually, one can only do so by Faith; However, faith cannot be transferred or forced. It is only when we return sin with sin or hatred with hatred are problems perpetuated.

2 Timothy 3:16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

This has worked well for me.

Let us not become the Hate which we so despise.

Good Day and God Bless.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just as a child I sought answers for the saving of my soul, I seek answers to quench my thrist for knowledge, and the truth to to help heal my mind and feed my spirit.

If every other man in this world has the ability to say this is who I'm, this is where I came from, this is my legacy than why can't I?

Why shouldn't I be afforded the same rights, opportunities and privilege to know and share with clarity why God made me who I'm like everyone else.

These are not things that have to wait for the ole by-and-by, that's simply unacceptable to me, these are things that can and should be answered now.

"How can one know where he's going if he doesn't know where he's from?"

I'm not looking for answers to get to heaven, I'm not looking to solved the worlds problems, I simply trying to get an answer as to why I'm (Black men) catching so much hell.

Last edited:
Just as a child I sought answers for the saving of my soul, I seek answers to quench my thrist for knowledge, and the truth to to help heal my mind and feed my spirit.

If every other man in this world has the ability to say this is who I'm, this is where I came from, this is my legacy than why can't I?

Why shouldn't I be afforded the same rights, opportunities and privilege to know and share with clarity why God made me who I'm like everyone else.

These are not things that have to wait for the ole by-and-by, that's simply unacceptable to me, these are things that can and should be answered now.

I'm not looking for answers to get to heaven, I'm not looking to solved the worlds problems, I simply trying to get an answer as to why I'm (Black men) catching so much hell.

OK, your problem is with God.

If you get the answers to all of you questions, then what?

My advice would be that you "find the answer to get to heaven" so when you are removed from this hell (this world), you will not enter another. The hell, which is in eternity, might not be as nice as what you are catching now. I know injustice is not a good thing, but don't let it consume you to the point of not acknowledging any blessings from God.

It is obvious you are not destitute or poverty stricken. Unlike many around the world who are without food, shelter or water; You are catching hell, yet you have the luxury of a personal computer to post comments to TSPNsport (probably at work):lol:.

For me, I choose to thank God for all of the blessing He has given me.

It is my hope the you find your answers and more important, that you find contentment:

1 Timothy 6:6. But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Good Day and God Bless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJ93yrMtTw

OK, your problem is with God.

If you get the answers to all of you questions, then what?

My advice would be that you "find the answer to get to heaven" so when you are removed from this hell (this world), you will not enter another. The hell, which is in eternity, might not be as nice as what you are catching now. I know injustice is not a good thing, but don't let it consume you to the point of not acknowledging any blessings from God.

It is obvious you are not destitute or poverty stricken. Unlike many around the world who are without food, shelter or water; You are catching hell, yet you have the luxury of a personal computer to post comments to TSPNsport (probably at work):lol:.

For me, I choose to thank God for all of the blessing He has given me.

It is my hope the you find your answers and more important, that you find contentment:

1 Timothy 6:6. But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Good Day and God Bless

See this is the problem when you start to ask basic questions about institutionalize`racism and Christianity.

People start veering off into what God, said, what Moses said, what John said and etc., which has nothing to do with the topic at hand which is "If Jesus Was Found To Be Black?......."
:shame::shame::shame:

God didn't create the problem man did. Step outside of your comfort zone a bit and stop reverting back to what you know best, you won't be punish nor will God think you've betrayed him.

This isn't some great mystery that needs to be solved, it's a great lie.

Last edited:
...The new covenant is with Jacob only. For they own the promise of Abraham...

I know that scripture does not agree with this, but I might be misunderstanding your point. Please explain.

...If Christ is not white, how did his cousins (Jews) become so? If you know the answer to that, you know the worst kept secret in the world.

From everything that has been shown scientifically, Jews have always come in a spectrum of pigments.

See this is the problem when you start to ask basic questions about institutionalize`racism and Christianity.

People start veering off into what God, said, what Moses said, what John said and etc., which has nothing to do with the topic at hand which is "If Jesus Was Found To Be Black?......."

What God says has EVERYTHING to do with the topic.
  1. What God says is truth and we know enough truth to know that Jesus of Nazareth was not a Euro. The people who have been steeped in the misconception that he was a Euro have believed something that is not the truth
  2. The Word of God has already spoken to such behavior and says that it has no place in the body. So, I would hope that one of the outputs of the topic is to coorect both the misconceptions and the resultant behaviors.

You started a good thing with this topic.

I fully appreciate what you're saying but with all due respect you're just perpetuating exactly what I'm referring to.

While any topic that has to do with the teachings of God (as we know it)`is spiritual in nature people tend to get to caught up in spirituality when sometimes a small dose of common sense and science is needed.

Each time this happens it avoids the real issue and never try to address the original question and that is why did so many millions spend so much time effort and billions to perpetuate a lie.

Did they do it just so they could feel more comfortable praising a God that resembles them? I think not, that's far to simple and Satan is far more devious than that.

To accept that rationale would be to accept the reason they took a nation of people and separated them from any trace of their heritage, made it virtually impossible to to have any idea of who they really are (spiritually) just because they had nothing better to do.

The majority of religious leaders rather veer off and make this a question about faith when it has nothing to do with faith at all but following Gods command to seek the truth.

It may be because they fear finding that they have fallen short in their duties, just fear, or simply that they just don't know.

Whatever the reason is, the question will linger on until it's answer, Jesus return, or we meet God.

You make a good point and I understand it. Your conclusion does beg this question in my mind: Do you really think we will spend any time in heaven in the quest for an explanation of anything of a Satanic nature? If we do, I will be sorely surprised.

I know that scripture does not agree with this, but I might be misunderstanding your point. Please explain.

From everything that has been shown scientifically, Jews have always come in a spectrum of pigments.

I cut off part of your statement I was quoting and answering. I am replying below to your statement that the covenant is not only with the house of Israel and Judah. The new covenant is with the same people as the old covenant.

Romans 11

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias F40? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded F41 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, F42 eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Jer 11:2 -
Hear ye the words of this covenant, and speak unto the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem;

Jer 11:6 -
Then the LORD said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them.

Jer 11:10 -
They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

Jer 31:31 -
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Lu 1:33 - Show Context
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Mt 10:6 - Show Context
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mt 15:24 - Show Context
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Heb 8:8 -
For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Heb 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. 14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. 15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

Last edited:
Simple: tell the truth without any malice or attempt to control people and allow them to make up their own minds. We love people to Christ and not beat them into Him.

The Word of God defines love as keeping of the commandments. Instead of making up a definition, why not use the one provided. I provided two witnesses in the Word for the answer. The simple answer is always the one provided in the Book.

Can you show me the full spectrum today? Who are the people lying about being Jews as referenced twice in the Word.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Last edited:
The Word of God is clear that his people will be restored and salvation is for Israel and Judah. Romans 11 clearly delves deeply into this topic. God would never cut off his people, as it would make his Word void. The promise made to Isaac's son Jacob is an everlasting promise.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why does the statement "So heavenly-minded, no earthly good.." comes to mind? :retard:

Although I understand where you're coming from with that I wouldn't say that is the case. He's just misunderstanding my position on the subject.

Last edited:
You make a good point and I understand it. Your conclusion does beg this question in my mind: Do you really think we will spend any time in heaven in the quest for an explanation of anything of a Satanic nature? If we do, I will be sorely surprised.

My question has nothing to do with heaven. Again this isn't an issue that God created for us to seek out some mysterious revelation and be rebirth, this is a great lie created by Satan and told by man.

The Egyptians you are describing are ther results of interracial mixing of the Mediterranean, Arabic, and Negroid ancestry. Remember Anwar Sadat... he looked like a Black Baptist Deacon.

briscoe-p17.jpg

Nor compare him to former Ethiopian Ruler Haile Selassie who traces his lineage to Solomon and Queen Sheba and was referred to (same as Christ) as The Lion of Judah (he, as was Christ, is a descendent from the Tribe of Judah...one of the 12 sons of Israel also known as Jacob).

haile_selassie.jpg

Can you say... Black Men!!!! :lol:

Yes, I can. Look just like a brother to me.

The current population of Egypt is a result of the Arabs running off the original people of the land by the sword in taking over N. Africa. What they call the coasts of Palastine is actually Africa. Remember, the land is still called the land of Caanan in the bible. The Caananites no longer control the land named after them and promised is the children of Israel.

Can you show me the full spectrum today? Who are the people lying about being Jews as referenced twice in the Word.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Just go to Israel and talk to the Israelis. Discuss their family trees with them. It will be readily apparent to you.

The Word of God defines love as keeping of the commandments. Instead of making up a definition, why not use the one provided. I provided two witnesses in the Word for the answer. The simple answer is always the one provided in the Book.
Only slightly inaccurate. The Word of God defines love as God (1 Jn 4:8,16)and says that our acts of keeping His commandments demonstrate our love for Him (Jn 14:15; 15:10).

Speaking the truth in love goes to something a bit different. It goes to kindness and tenderness of delivery; it goes to motive. Note that these 6 verses are a single sentence.

Eph 4:11-16

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love , may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
KJV

Just powerful stuff.

I cut off part of your statement I was quoting and answering. I am replying below to your statement that the covenant is not only with the house of Israel and Judah. The new covenant is with the same people as the old covenant.

The Word of God is clear that his people will be restored and salvation is for Israel and Judah. Romans 11 clearly delves deeply into this topic. God would never cut off his people, as it would make his Word void. The promise made to Isaac's son Jacob is an everlasting promise.

If someone said that God will to cut off the Jews, then I missed that point and they are wrong. On the other hand, your posts seem to imply that the new covenant and salvation does not extend to the Gentiles; that is also incorrect.

Rom 1:16

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first , and also to the Greek.

[no matter what color they are]

Look at this passage in Romans 11 as you suggested

Rom 11:13-21

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh [Jews], and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them [Jews] be the reconciling of the world , what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off [Jews], and thou [Gentiles], being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root [salvation] and fatness [promises] of the olive tree [the anointing (Christ) on Abraham];
18 Boast not against the branches [Jews]. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee [the offering of Christ was first to Jews, then to Gentiles].
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear [don't get cocky]:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee [God is no respecter of persons].

Wait! There is more!!

Rom 4:12-18

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham , or to his seed , through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed ; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham ; who is the father of us all,

[here is God's promise to Abram in changing his name to Abraham; not one nation (Israel) but many]
17(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Which takes me back to what I preached last Sunday:

Gal 3:16-29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed , which is Christ [God's intent].
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Getting back to the thread...JayRob, White people who actually read the Word seeking to know God understand that it was God's intent that the seed of Abraham be one people. They won't care if Jesus looks Black/White/Oriental or some amalgamation of all the nations. The people who are ignorant of this - no matter what race they are - will likely have a problem.

Gotta get outta here. This post looks almost like Royal Blue wrote it. [ ;) Just kidding RB]

Last edited:
The truth is we live in a sinful world and Racism is just one of many Sins. Just as poverty and hatred, Racism will continue to exist. Are we to live life surrendering defeat to Racism? Does this logic undermind the confidence of our kids?

We as blacks cannot continued to claim that we are bound by the same restrictions as our ancestors, to do so we are saying that God has not given us means to rise above racism. There are laws and greedy Lawyers who would love to take on any valid case of racism.

My question to You: If racism was completely eradicated would that solve all of your problems or all of the problems within the Black community?

We allow racism to so cloud our view in that we can't see some of the most devastating problems within our families and communities.

• Are we not responsible or capable of solving those problems?
  • Are we to continue to blame others for our fate?
  • Did God not answer some of the prayers of our ancestors?

To give a summative answer to your questions, we are to live by TRUTH. Truth is the great equalizer in all things. Truth is not a hinderance. If the color of Jesus did not make a difference then why was/is so much time put into propaganda?

Do you not think that it is strange that everytime the Europeans try to find a European origin for civilization they find more black people? Do you not think it is strange that the deeper the search for the original man, the blacker he becomes?

This is God at work. It is my belief that God wants us to know the truth, so we can be what he created us to be.

No where in any of my posts did I say that we should bow to racism. To admit that I am a descendant of the original people of the planet earth and to carry myself as such is not racist, it is TRUTH. This truth is a tool to be used for empowerment "to press on" and do for self and others.

Only slightly inaccurate. The Word of God defines love as God (1 Jn 4:8,16)and says that our acts of keeping His commandments demonstrate our love for Him (Jn 14:15; 15:10).

Speaking the truth in love goes to something a bit different. It goes to kindness and tenderness of delivery; it goes to motive. Note that these 6 verses are a single sentence.

Eph 4:11-16

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love , may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
KJV

Just powerful stuff.

Use of a word is not the same as defining it. The Word clearly states love is keeping the commandments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back