"I Love New York" premieres on January 8, 2007 on VH-1

I think she is going to stay with Tango for a minute. Those Flav girls really didn't want him, they just wanted the fame. Tango really likes New York and ummmm, he obviously passed the last test (the bedroom) with flying colors.

I said in a previous post that she only wanted Chance to hit it one time....oh well. He hit it and she went on to get with Tango like she should have.

Yup, and Chance already said, he slapped that azz, shook that azz, and tapped that azz.

UUUUM, WHY IS THIS NO LONGER A STICKY? THE REUNION SHOW IS NOT UNTIL SATURDAY!! CAN YOU PLEASE RE-STICK THIS? SHEESH :smash:

(One of these days Kenn gon' let me moderate). :read:

Tango can fight though.

tmntwiijv8.gif

As I review the reruns, WHY DID Sis Patterson KISS Chance after she made the proposal for him to leave for the money? She kissed him on the lips!!!!! I wonder how did MY react to that when she watched the show. Her mother is foul in so many ways.:vomit:

What happened to the reunion show? I thought it was coming on last weekend?

About Moms kissin Chance. I think it was prolly as funny as NY as it was to us...."Sis Patterson smelled like old lady perfume"....:lmao:

I wonder how many bottles/boxes of Champagne they went through while filming that show. Everytime you look up NY was holding that flute like a 40 ounce. :tdown:

Man, I started getting disgusted when NY was kissing all of them men. It's one thing for Flava Flav to be kissing all them girls in the mouth on his show, but to see a woman be kissing on different men in the same show/hottub is even nastier.

I know NY wasn't kissing all the guys in the mouth, but still. And you could see the participants were uneasy/hesitant about the kisses, especially while the others watched on. :vomit: :vomit:

Uh what's the difference? It's nasty all the way around.

And WHO saw that damn reunion show? All I can say is 3rd time must be a charm. :eek: :shame: But she brought all that on herself.

Uh what's the difference? It's nasty all the way around.

And WHO saw that damn reunion show? All I can say is 3rd time must be a charm. :eek: :shame: But she brought all that on herself.

She brought it all on herself. From Flav of Love 1-2 and now on her show. Just awful and now she has egg all over her face from being dumped 3 times on t.v. and got the tapes to show it. :lol: But hey, Tango said when she finds Tiffany to "get at him". Once she finds Tiffany she can go back to Tango.....but I wouldn't waste my time.

She brought it all on herself. From Flav of Love 1-2 and now on her show. Just awful and now she has egg all over her face from being dumped 3 times on t.v. and got the tapes to show it. :lol: But hey, Tango said when she finds Tiffany to "get at him". Once she finds Tiffany she can go back to Tango.....but I wouldn't waste my time.

With the example she put on the tube, only a fool who didn't watch tv would do it.

I wonder how many bottles/boxes of Champagne they went through while filming that show. Everytime you look up NY was holding that flute like a 40 ounce. :tdown:

Shouldn't that be a :tup: You know if you had a show, you would have some "spirits" for err body.

She brought it all on herself.

She's just a nasty person, nasty attitude, and any man in there right mind wouldn't want to be with her. Also, her mom is the biggest hippocrit I've ever seen on TV. How can you claim to be a devout "christian" or whatever she is, and then treat people how she treats them.

Back