How many of you in here are feeling 'the bern' (Bernie Sanders)

I think she will be a bad president. I dont think she is trusthworthy at all. She will be a dictator. I am willing to bet we go to war in her first year because of her personal feelings. She is also about to give these feminists a new level of power. I dont see brothers benefitting from Hillary Clinton admin.

The US has been constantly been involved in military conflict since I've been alive. So, HRC continuing that pattern won't make her any different than previous Presidents.

If the most compelling argument people can make for Hillary Clinton is that she is better than Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio (crazy, crazy, fraud), it really is a testament of bad shape we are in as a country. I have no doubt that Hillary Clinton will be our next president at this point. She is going to destroy this country.

Americans are being asked to choose between heroin and crack basically. A Donald Trump presidency would be equivalent to the entire country getting a crack addiction, a Hillary Clinton presidency would be like the entire country getting a Heroin addiction. Cruz would be like putting a gun to our head and pulling the trigger

A soror on Facebook said it would be like being forced to choose between Herpes and HIV.

The reason why Obama destroyed her in 2008 is the same reason why she is struggling with Bernie with her billionaire-backed Super PACs. A lot of people don't trust her and she just can't seem to connect with certain people.

That being said, I'd rather take a crap shoot with her as President over any of those GOP loonies.

Soooo, I ended up voting for Bernie after all in yesterday's primaries, but to no avail as I anticipated. HRC and Trump to FL wholehandedly. Glad to see that clown Rubio drop from the race. We saw how bad of a Senator he was for us. He only won in South FL, which is his home and has a huge Cuban population.

Back