House of Payne

Well, I gotta be honest. I probably won't be watching, because TBS isn't one of the channels I normally remember to watch. However, I do figure that I'll see it eventually.

And, more power to Tyler. If the people want it, and he can provide it, I ain't mad at him.

:lmao: @ Madea and Sis. Odell this morning on Steve Harvey ... and that sweet arsed Eugene ... that was some funny isht, hea? :lmao:
yes LAWD...I cried on the way to work today.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JSU/99,

I didn't see the word guaranteed in that article. Contracting for 100 episodes and guaranteeing 100 episodes ain't the same thing.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Whatever, Lawyer Jack. 100 episodes, 10 episodes, or 2; you either tunin' in or ya ain't.

Well, it comes to you: It could be that everytime you post, it's ALWAYS something negative. I know I have yet to read anything that you have posted in Small Talk/Media Room that's not negative or insulting.

Keep on reading someone else's posts then..... I don't conform to the norm.... Just because you like it doesn't mean I will...

Once again I will say, just because I don't agree with someone doesn't mean I am negative... It means I have a mind and I am not afraid to exercise it or my opinion...

:lmao:

100 shows? please...first sign of low ratings they are gone and you know there are out clauses in deals like that.....TV stations don't put up any money into start-up shows unless the pilots draw big ratings and they continue to draw high ratings...

since it's on a cable station..a decent rating is the best they can hope for but if it's not....back to more Sex and the City reruns

:smh:

Well Tyler Perry must be doing something right......besides, I'd rather watch this show than deez bullshat azz reality shows that ain't doing shat but making folks famous for NOTHING (i.e "I Love New York). :lol:

Either way, I will be watching. :tup:

:smh:

Well Tyler Perry must be doing something right......besides, I'd rather watch this show than deez bullshat azz reality shows that ain't doing shat but making folks famous for NOTHING (i.e "I Love New York). :lol:

Either way, I will be watching. :tup:
:tup:

Thank you,

I can't wait to see it, I hope it does really well. I'm a fan of Tyler Perry's work. I don't understand how people can just say this is a waste and they have not saw a single show yet. Atleast give something a chance before we go to saying negative things about it.

Those folks just don't like Tyler Perry...that's all that is. This brother has done absolutely nothing but good for his people, but we can't stand him. :smh:

So typical...that slave mentality, I tell ya. I guess that's why GOD just keeps on blessing him.

Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy both have dressed up as women and played these same types of characters, so I don't see what the big deal is about TP doing it.

Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy both have dressed up as women and played these same types of characters, so I don't see what the big deal is about TP doing it.

And then TP will have you walking away with a positive message. And he always acknowledges God--- that's one reason why he's blessed.

And then TP will have you walking away with a positive message. And he always acknowledges God--- that's one reason why he's blessed.
I guess that's also the reason why some of "us" don't like him, too, huh? Just sad...we don't wanna see anything positive on tv...but yet the I love NY thread blew the fugg up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I've been screaming this same shat for the longest and I'm finna really take you back- look who really made it famous:

geraldine.jpg

And even Chris Rock did it a few times in "CB4" and an episode of "The Fresh Prince." So what's the dayum difference? :confused:

"Madea" isn't just some random azz character he just made up.....she's a representation of what many families are missing these days (please refer to my "Young Grandmommas" topic). :tup:

I've been screaming this same shat for the longest and I'm finna really take you back- look who really made it famous:

geraldine.jpg

And even Chris Rock did it a few times in "CB4" and an episode of "The Fresh Prince." So what's the dayum difference? :confused:

"Madea" isn't just some random azz character he just made up.....she's a representation of what many families are missing these days (please refer to my "Young Grandmommas" topic). :tup:

Could it be we don't like it when the other comedians play that role either. I don't like Master P's music but I respect his business savvy. The same with TP. I do not like his brand of comedy but to each it's on, but I respect his business savvy and how he has pulled himself up from the bottom with the help of God. I've only seen one or two of his plays and they were okay but I would rather be watching something else. No knock on him but I will not be turning to TBS either. Keep doing your thing Tyler just count me out as a fan of it....

Could it be we don't like it when the other comedians play that role either. I don't like Master P's music but I respect his business savvy. The same with TP. I do not like his brand of comedy but to each it's on, but I respect his business savvy and how he has pulled himself up from the bottom with the help of God. I've only seen one or two of his plays and they were okay but I would rather be watching something else. No knock on him but I will not be turning to TBS either. Keep doing your thing Tyler just count me out as a fan of it....

THANK YOU!!

:clap:
Yep. The more they hate, the more God will bless him and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. If our blessings depended on man, we'd be in the negative all the time.

STAY TUNED. :D

Why is it hate?? Is it hate because we don't care for his brand of entertainment. I would rather watch something that intrest me. I'm also not a big fan of most reality shows. I don't knock you for liking them I just don't watch. No hate here. Hate is when I say you shouldn't watch either and that's not the case.

:clap:
Yep. The more they hate, the more God will bless him and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. If our blessings depended on man, we'd be in the negative all the time.

STAY TUNED. :D
:tup:

:nod:

I can't wait to hear what the ratings were, for tonight...just watch HIS smoke. ;)

Back