House of Payne

I hope I get home in time to watch it.

From the preview, Madea will only be in the first episode. Is this true?

I hope I get home in time to watch it.

From the preview, Madea will only be in the first episode. Is this true?

Yes she will only be in the first episode according to the interview with Tyler Perry this morning on the TJMS show.

A great waste of TV time......:smh:
No, it's NOT a waste of tv time for fans. Obviously, TBS didn't think it was a waste...they've already guaranteed him 100 shows. He's in automatic syndication...so you continue to hate on, playa. :tup:

No hate here... Why is it always hate when you disagree with people?? This is my opinion.... And in my opinion, it is a waste....:noidea::pimp:

this will be the first black show in quite some time outside the typical black network such as CW which I don't even bother to look at....I hope it's worth 30 minutes and not alot of forced jokes and typical humor.....but with Madea in it I see episode one putting the spotlight on him/her and the rest going downhill.....

if not, back to reality TV......hell's kitchen will do...

No hate here... Why is it always hate when you disagree with people?? This is my opinion.... And in my opinion, it is a waste....:noidea::pimp:
You gotta like it, if it got black folk in it, mane. You ain't know????

I'll keep my comments to myself. I'll watch it as much as I watched them other Tyler Perry plays.

No, it's NOT a waste of tv time for fans. Obviously, TBS didn't think it was a waste...they've already guaranteed him 100 shows. He's in automatic syndication...so you continue to hate on, playa. :tup:
TBS guaranteed 100 shows??? Is that 100 different shows??? Find that very hard to believe. Especially for a cable TV network.

Tyler Perry verified it this morning on two different radio shows to which I listened.

Well, it comes to you: It could be that everytime you post, it's ALWAYS something negative. I know I have yet to read anything that you have posted in Small Talk/Media Room that's not negative or insulting.

Well, I gotta be honest. I probably won't be watching, because TBS isn't one of the channels I normally remember to watch. However, I do figure that I'll see it eventually.

And, more power to Tyler. If the people want it, and he can provide it, I ain't mad at him.

:lmao: @ Madea and Sis. Odell this morning on Steve Harvey ... and that sweet arsed Eugene ... that was some funny isht, hea? :lmao:

Back