Honda Battle of the Bands

Well I quess that explains your posting!!!!

Originally posted by Bandmaniac
listen hear gsu idiots..i went to gsu for a MINUTE! the grass is a lot greener so STFU!! MACH you are the leader of this garbage so go sell your little tapes and leave me the hell alone!
I understand now why you are so bitter toward my band.

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
I thought that the bands that were there last year would be ineligible for this year's competition?

I will not be voting for Grambling, that's for sure.

who cares, nobody will ever vote for you...

Originally posted by BlackCrat
whoa....sounds like fighting words:cool:

Naw, BlackCrat. That sounds like somebody's upset that their band is Sorry, Lame, and Atrociously Wack (a/k/a SLAW)!!

Naw, BlackCrat. That sounds like somebody's upset that their band is Sorry, Lame, and Atrociously Wack (a/k/a SLAW)!!

*Takes one to know one..
*Baddest one hit my hand..
*Ohhh I'm go tell..
*I know I am but what are you?..
*ya momma..

we are not on there this year cause we dont like bootleg azz performaces. you do all of that voting, and they still pick who the he!! they want. not even being bothered with that this year. good luck to who ever wins for swac.

wow you tryin to call another band sorry.. Interesting...:rolleyes:

JSU AINT MAD AT 'EM....Remember folks....Wear White shoes.....at all cost!

Grambling12.jpg

All that i have to say is that we held it down for the SWAC last year. Love us or hate us you must admitt we put on a show that the people loved. And if possible we would be willing to put on another great show again.

Player Hatin' IMITATORS!!!!

Yes,...we put on a show and for the life of me I can't understand why you come down so hard on my band when you are doing some of our old routines. That's when you know you are a top dogg!!!! You wanna be us but,.... the fans can't see you because you are covered by the shadow of "The World Famed" It burns you up that your identity can't co-exist independently from ours so,...your best defense is to join the player hatin crab bowlish band wagon and tear The Grand Daddy of Marching Bands down!!!! Don't be mad at "us" if you're selling a store name brand of coke and the consumers wants "The Real Thing"!!!:smh:

Is that the best you got????

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
JSU AINT MAD AT 'EM....Remember folks....Wear White shoes.....at all cost!

Typical of J - State!!! Taking (stealing) something old and used up and just ware it out some more!!! I could care less who you are and your status and post numbers don't impress me!!! You only get one warning from me,.....Be careful what you say in regards to "The World Famed!!! You come at my band I will disect the "fire cracker of the south"!!!!

You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSU old routines? I guess you mean Rocks Da House. GSU is the last band that needs to talk about stealing. Other than Rocks Da House, there is nothing else GSU can claim over anyone else.

Even though during the season of 02 Grambling was not as good, they did put on a good show at the BOTB in ATL, I was stuned when they came out in the white tuxes....

Here we go !!!!

Originally posted by FunkyTone_98_2
GSU old routines? I guess you mean Rocks Da House. GSU is the last band that needs to talk about stealing. Other than Rocks Da House, there is nothing else GSU can claim over anyone else.
:read: Let's see now,....
1. G.S.U. Was the first Band in the SWAC to do a non-stop performance (without a count off to another song) which you stole and used on Tenn St. Last year!(even though the gospel song didn't fit in the show)
2. G.S.U. break down with the horns in our hand looks the same. Yours is just a little long and drawn out!!!
3. The G.S.U. Band come up with a half time show on paper and made it a reality on the field until you come along with your spies and steal our concept all to throw it in our faces at game time. Even the tactic of sending spies is not an original of JSU. You stole that too. :shame:

I see that the Honda Battle of the Bands is going to be bigger this year.
The top 2 bands from each conference and the top 2 independent bands will be invited to this year's event. Somebody e-mail them and tell them that they need to add Jackson State to the SWAC voting booth. I would love to see SU and JSU represent the SWAC in the ATL.
i agree but are some other points to add
why is pvu number1 they are unseen b y a lot of people. grambling is garbarge forever and aday
why did they leave off the boom, there is no swac with out the boom

What??????

Originally posted by GoodFella
Even though during the season of 02 Grambling was not as good, they did put on a good show at the BOTB in ATL, I was stuned when they came out in the white tuxes....
I'm about to fall out !!!
GoodFella,....Is that really you !!!!
I can't believe you said something positive about Grambling!!!! :spin:

Dude, I have said a lot of positive things about Grambling. I tell a honest opinion about all HBCU's. When you're not good you're not good. When you are, you are. Even PB has bad days.....

Back