Honda Battle of the Bands

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
yes you can....

Thanks for the echo....

But anyway... I love all my SWAC bands... even Southern. :D
Southern is catching up to ya'll pretty quick.
Since they left JSU off, I'll have to go with SU.

they are GRAMBLING!! :rolleyes: GRAMBLING MARCHING BAND aka THE MARCHING PROSTITUTES OF THE SWAC!!! can someone give me a prostitute pic please!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Bandmaniac
take that negative stuff to the private forum!! LOL

But this negative stuff is O.K.
they are GRAMBLING!! :rolleyes: GRAMBLING MARCHING BAND aka THE MARCHING PROSTITUTES OF THE SWAC!!! can someone give me a prostitute pic please!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No travel band is trying to talk...:eek2:

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Yes it is..DUMB phuack!!!!

Speaking of band geeks....
one time at band camp...

alyson_hannigan_004.jpg

I thought that the bands that were there last year would be ineligible for this year's competition?

I will not be voting for Grambling, that's for sure.

As of right now, looks like GSU and SU are tied....

And out of 300 plus votes, ain't nobody voted for Valley yet???

I see that the Honda Battle of the Bands is going to be bigger this year.
The top 2 bands from each conference and the top 2 independent bands will be invited to this year's event. Somebody e-mail them and tell them that they need to add Jackson State to the SWAC voting booth. I would love to see SU and JSU represent the SWAC in the ATL.

Re: Give somebody else a chance.

Originally posted by Legend35
I think some other band in the SWAC should represent this year!!!

I hear ya'... but not if they're slaw!
The last band I heard that I was impressed with was UAPB a of couple of years ago.

Well at least SU is in the lead now...now lets get someone else in 2nd....:idea:

And why can't I vote in the SWAC? I can vote in all the other conferences....

listen hear gsu ..i went to gsu for a MINUTE! the grass is a lot greener so STFU!! One of you is the leader of this garbage so go sell your little tapes and leave me alone!

Back