Hey SUck fans....Jackson State is coming

y'all love to leave FAMU out whose leading the MEAC like we didn't play them this year... Alcorn is real this year and yall lost to them.... yall were suppose to beat aamu so don't write home on that.... TSU is the west division version of valley... PV were pretenders but I guess that's a legit win..... so both schools have 1 legit win each on their resume this year in my opinion.
Is FAMU in the SWAC, we are discussing conference only stats, so what Famu has to do with anything.

Our defense has been good the last several years. Our offense is the problem. It's gone be a good game. Both have good defenses so that's what I look forward to. So far our HBCU schedule yall edge out with a combined record of 13-16 and us being 10-16. I mean I don't think who we played is going to determine the game
Man compare SWAC only teams record. That’s what we are discussing.

Lmao
JSU Swac games (AAMU, UAPB, Mvsu) combined record, 3-18 lmao.

SU Swac Games(AAMU, Alcorn, PV, TSU) combined record 13-17.

JSU fans bragging on barely beating two really bad teams. No wonder JSU d ranked high lol.

Lmao
JSU Swac games (AAMU, UAPB, Mvsu) combined record, 3-18 lmao.

SU Swac Games(AAMU, Alcorn, PV, TSU) combined record 13-17.

JSU fans bragging on barely beating two really bad teams. No wonder JSU d ranked high lol.
Who bragging? Don't start this lying shit

It would be funny if that same QB beat the team that didn’t see he’s miles better than the QBs on your current roster. Skelton 74 yards and 1 int against Texas southern ladies and gentlemen... some starting qb.... 21-24 JSU come from behind victory Saturday....
Are you bragging about "an upset"..... Talking trash about close winning????

Oh history ...? Lol who has southern really beat? Y’all pretenders and will get exposed Saturday Further... Skelton 74 yards 1 int against Texas southern.... we’re shaking.
Who has J-State beaten?

Is FAMU in the SWAC, we are discussing conference only stats, so what Famu has to do with anything.

Oh now it don't matter but if we lost y'all would've used it in an example to clown us.... I see how SUcks fans operate..... we can't help mvsu and uapb are sorry at the end of the day its Southern on Saturday...

Oh now it don't matter but if we lost y'all would've used it in an example to clown us.... I see how SUcks fans operate..... we can't help mvsu and uapb are sorry at the end of the day its Southern on Saturday...

You must be on some really heavy drugs. S.U. is about to beat the copy cat and ghetto out of delusional jstank. There will be no pity in Louisiana's capitol city. You lambs need to stop selling wolf tickets. LaCumba says geaux cut me a switch little tired azz jstank and it better not be small or you will be sent back to get a larger one. While you're getting this beat down shut your coward mouths or we'll give you something to cry about.....LOL

When y'all lose, what that will be, 5 in a row or some crap, I lost count? Lol

I corrected that for you. S.U. "fixing" to beat those turkey tails like they're PV....LOL Who let this baby tiger loose and did they give him too much Robitussin because he is certainly delirious? Eddie Murphy send help! LMAO!

Stats really don't matter in some situations. That's why i put it in all caps. I have saw SU and JSU play this year in person. Whoever wins i don't see a blowout

what lol. What is happening right goes right with what I said, except the blowout part

Stats really did matter. Y'all claimed that the #1 defense against the run couldn't stop the run. Then attempted to run the ball and saw what happened. Stats matter a ton.

Stats really did matter. Y'all claimed that the #1 defense against the run couldn't stop the run. Then attempted to run the ball and saw what happened. Stats matter a ton.
wrong dude my guy. Ik football and didn’t say that. This game was simple. No adjustments from JSU. Both defense are in the top category from the SWAC, but field position and momentum killed us. Literally every time we got going boom momentum gone. All we had to was run some crossing routes and slants, quick throws. Offensive wise was an F. No type of play calling.

wrong dude my guy. Ik football and didn’t say that. This game was simple. No adjustments from JSU. Both defense are in the top category from the SWAC, but field position and momentum killed us. Literally every time we got going boom momentum gone. All we had to was run some crossing routes and slants, quick throws. Offensive wise was an F. No type of play calling.
Man please, u heard Darryl Asberry say that on the radio. U don't know no football, just like he don't.

Man please, u heard Darryl Asberry say that on the radio. U don't know no football, just like he don't.
You saying that don’t change the fact that Ik football lol. You sitting here talking like this tonight was rocket science lol. SU played a 4-2 look with a rover dropped down. Played cover 1 the entire game. How do you beat man coverage? Say it with me slants, crossing routes,etc. You talking to the wrong one big dog lol. I can go all night with the X’s and O’s. As I stated before in certain situations stats don’t matter which they didn’t tonight. SU and JSU were pretty much identical. A hostile crowd plus below average coaching is the reason we got man handled. No adjustments. Good win for y’all good luck on the rest of the season. I’ll be at the Classic already got my ticket. Looking foward to a great game

Back