Hey SUck fans....Jackson State is coming

Lol y’all mayweather fans are funny... go from wanting Odom’s gone too this energy..... Yalls only legit win was a pv team that y’all caught slipping because they didn’t know nor prepare..... period y’all are suspect at best... stop it.

Dude 1. Last I checked Mayweather is a winner (no wonder you can’t relate) 2. PV didn’t score on us. 3. Y’all aren’t good this year, wasn’t good last year, or the year before that. You suck plain and simple. As a matter of fact I’m embarrassed that I’m wasting my time smacking your lowly program because y’all are so ga’bage (not even worthy of the r in garbage). Carry on.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We've beaten j st every year since 2012.

2013 actually and we gifted y’all a swac title that same year.. because the wide receiver wanted to step out of bounds on the catch... you’re welcome mitches.... you mitches own bad coaches and bad JSU teams .... want a cookie... everyone has reeped the benefits of our own mistakes... we talking this year history don’t mean shat come Saturday... it’s an upset ...

I like how y’all dodging the facts that Skelton ain’t it... had a highlight reel against pv to 74 yards and 1 int to Texas southern.... 21-7 wasn’t impressed at all.... I’ll smack the whole jag nation ... y’all love history on JSU but the fact is y’all in trouble Saturday. hayes coming in with a chip on his shoulder. Period.

Last edited:
Also our defense is #3 in the swac this year.... and you all are not good at stopping the run.... but keep lying and keep counting your eggs. 6 days mitches. Y’all on the clock!

Dear SUcks, fans y’all some frauds.. y’all haven’t found QB and it’s worse than I thought....It’s time...... I call bs on yalls new QB Skelton.. 8-22 / 74 yards / 1int against Texas Southerns Defense... let’s argue... we due for this Dub.. time to put a foot in some jag ass and restore our place in this rivalry... get y’all assess in heahhh jags ... I smell an upset.... it’s SU vs JSU week ... *Birdman hand rubs*

Who's this new tigger?

Wait? Didn't these mofos get held to 7 points AT HOME by a D2 team transitioning to FCS? Who does that? 24-7? Dominated totally. They talking all that noise but I can play QB for SU and we still beat JSU. That's how bad they are. They should be hoping we blow them out to get rid of Hughes. LOL.

Anyway carry on you 1-6 vs Big Worm mofos.

Wait? Didn't these mofos get held to 7 points AT HOME by a D2 team transitioning to FCS? Who does that? 24-7? Dominated totally. They talking all that noise but I can play QB for SU and we still beat JSU. That's how bad they are. They should be hoping we blow them out to get rid of Hughes. LOL.

Uhhh, North Alabama is an FCS school.

Wait? Didn't these mofos get held to 7 points AT "HOME" by a D2 team transitioning to FCS? Who does that? 24-7? Dominated totally. They talking all that noise but I can play QB for SU and we still beat JSU. That's how bad they are. They should be hoping we blow them out to get rid of Hughes. LOL.

Fixed it for you....

I like how y’all dodging the facts that Skelton ain’t it... had a highlight reel against pv to 74 yards and 1 int to Texas southern.... 21-7 wasn’t impressed at all.... I’ll smack the whole jag nation ... y’all love history on JSU but the fact is y’all in trouble Saturday. hayes coming in with a chip on his shoulder. Period.
Only if y’all knew lol.

4333CFEC-F4CE-4992-8760-C30F7EF78B7B.png
Also our defense is #3 in the swac this year.... and you all are not good at stopping the run.... but keep lying and keep counting your eggs. 6 days mitches. Y’all on the clock!
guess who is #1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's right keep talking so most of the "Fans" can crawl back under a rock like they did after Alcorn beat y'all to sleep. Yall one more dodge from being trump lol can't even explain an unimpressive 7-21 outing against texas southern with the savior qb throwing for a whopping 74 yards and 1 int …. y'alls defense is middle of the pack at best jsu defense is way better. 5 days mitches....continue to spew history and odums record that can't help him Saturday in the bluff...

That's right keep talking so most of the "Fans" can crawl back under a rock like they did after Alcorn beat y'all to sleep. Yall one more dodge from being trump lol can't even explain an unimpressive 7-21 outing against texas southern with the savior qb throwing for a whopping 74 yards and 1 int …. y'alls defense is middle of the pack at best jsu defense is way better. 5 days mitches....continue to spew history and odums record that can't help him Saturday in the bluff...

Son...just make sure you show up after we tell yalls sorry ass to go home.

Too be honest STAT wise both teams are pretty much similar and they both are better at key parts of a game than the other. Turnover margin is pretty much the same. JSU is top 3 in the FCS in red zone defense and they have a better red zone offense. Total defense is pretty much the same even though JSU has a small edge over SU. JSU has a better run defense and SU has a better pass defense. SU has a better scoring offense with 21ppg while JSU is at 16ppg. SU has a better pass defense. SU completion per pass attempt is better than JSU. They both give up sacks with JSU being at 13 and SU at 17. JSU has a better completion percentage in passing. SU is right at 50 and JSU is almost 60. They damn near identical within categories. Gone probably come down to coaching and big plays and penalties.

Too be honest STAT wise both teams are pretty much similar and they both are better at key parts of a game than the other. Turnover margin is pretty much the same. JSU is top 3 in the FCS in red zone defense and they have a better red zone offense. Total defense is pretty much the same even though JSU has a small edge over SU. JSU has a better run defense and SU has a better pass defense. SU has a better scoring offense with 21ppg while JSU is at 16ppg. SU has a better pass defense. SU completion per pass attempt is better than JSU. They both give up sacks with JSU being at 13 and SU at 17. JSU has a better completion percentage in passing. SU is right at 50 and JSU is almost 60. They damn near identical within categories. Gone probably come down to coaching and big plays and penalties.
Look who JSU have played, Valley, Pine Bluff, and AAMU. SU played AAMU, PV, Alcorn, and TSU.

Look who JSU have played, Valley, Pine Bluff, and AAMU. SU played AAMU, PV, Alcorn, and TSU.
Our defense has been good the last several years. Our offense is the problem. It's gone be a good game. Both have good defenses so that's what I look forward to. So far our HBCU schedule yall edge out with a combined record of 13-16 and us being 10-16. I mean I don't think who we played is going to determine the game

y'all love to leave FAMU out whose leading the MEAC like we didn't play them this year... Alcorn is real this year and yall lost to them.... yall were suppose to beat aamu so don't write home on that.... TSU is the west division version of valley... PV were pretenders but I guess that's a legit win..... so both schools have 1 legit win each on their resume this year in my opinion.

Back