Hey SUck fans....Jackson State is coming

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Dear SUcks, fans y’all some frauds.. y’all haven’t found QB and it’s worse than I thought....It’s time...... I call bs on yalls new QB Skelton.. 8-22 / 74 yards / 1int against Texas Southerns Defense... let’s argue... we due for this Dub.. time to put a foot in some jag ass and restore our place in this rivalry... get y’all assess in heahhh jags ... I smell an upset.... it’s SU vs JSU week ... *Birdman hand rubs*

Last edited:

jstank needs to change their mascot to Alabama door knob. Last year it was Skegee and Bama State. This year so far it's AAMU and North Alabama. What Alabama school get's the next turn? LOL I bet Miles College is waiting their turn....LOL

jstank needs to change their mascot to Alabama door knob. Last year it was Skegee and Bama State. This year so far it's AAMU and North Alabama. What Alabama school get's the next turn? LOL I bet Miles College is waiting their turn....LOL

Funny, if JSU wins y’all will be the Mississippi door mat losing to both us and Alcorn Mitch...

5CF0B971-31E0-4345-AB4F-8462171B206E.jpeg

Oh my it's jstank week. Everyone hold their collective nose while jstank bring that hot mess of a team to Baton Rouge.

And y’all still don’t have a QB and damn sure can’t stop the run... Skelton 74 yards and an Int against swac bottom feeder Texas southern...? That’s what you’re backing this year .... whew this w gone be sweet and quick. 21-7 against Texas southern? What happened to that jag team that caught pv slipping? Y’all keep sleeping though.. I been told y’all about your new “QB”

This is funny coming from a school that has a QB who transferred from SU because he was 3rd string.

It would be funny if that same QB beat the team that didn’t see he’s miles better than the QBs on your current roster. Skelton 74 yards and 1 int against Texas southern ladies and gentlemen... some starting qb.... 21-24 JSU come from behind victory Saturday....

It would be funny if that same QB beat the team that didn’t see he’s miles better than the QBs on your current roster. Skelton 74 yards and 1 int against Texas southern ladies and gentlemen... some starting qb.... 21-24 JSU come from behind victory Saturday....

You keep saying if if if. If y’all had a decent football team you wouldn’t be discussing who the next coach will be. Skelton didn’t even play the whole game vs txsu and I’m not sure y’all could beat txsu. LOL

You keep saying if if if. If y’all had a decent football team you wouldn’t be discussing who the next coach will be. Skelton didn’t even play the whole game vs txsu and I’m not sure y’all could beat txsu. LOL

We own sorry txsu even with a bad coach and bad JSU teams ... been there done that...I don’t play for the team... I’m going off what I seen from both that’s why it’s an “if”... and our record in the swac would say we’re just as good as any .... like I said to hell with Hughes and I’ve been consistent in that message... he should at least beat an inconsistent southern team whose high on their Lurals right now and thinks they’re better than they think. Skelton’s inconsistency will be his downfall when he’s kept in the pocket and pressured.

I heard Talladega is getting a football team so they can get some of Jstank.

Nope but we shole are better than y’all. It’s a shame this game use to be competitive.

Lol y’all mayweather fans are funny... go from wanting Odom’s gone too this energy..... Yalls only legit win was a pv team that y’all caught slipping because they didn’t know nor prepare..... period y’all are suspect at best... stop it.

Back