Hey Jags, holla at cha boy for a minute!

Yeah, the last time them jags played us for homecoming they were clearing the stadium in droves...

22087545260_eb01813baa_z.jpg
HC'ing SU Redux lol.

Ah nah bruh. Remember, PV was picked to finished next to last just slightly above sTu, remember? Our expectations were lowered so all this success is icing on the cake.

Come Sunday, we're gonna' feast on some.... we know how y'all get down over there in red stick. We got voodoo too!

gltzikklwxttnmdbikmf.jpg
Man I almost choked on my pretzels

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Look hea' gott dammit!...I understand shit happens from time to time, and we all have our down years from time to time, but between the both of us, the SWAC West is OUR division. And it needs to remain OUR division.

Now, by no means am I implying that we need to stick together because on Thanksgiving weekend y'all kiss my ass, but that's not the point...well...maybe that is the point. How does that saying go, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

COVID has thrown everything out of whack! AAMU and UAPB actually entered the season thinking they were good. Look at them now. Them purple panty-wearing panthers are contending for a division title. Them other purple-colored squaws are trying to contend as well. What the hell are we doing!!!???

Look, we got caught slipping against pee-vee. And you guys got caught slipping against sTu. But we took care of Texas Sorry and eliminated any chance of them winning a Louisiana State championship. Now it's your turn! It's bad enough that Dooley will be the best-dressed individual before the game starts on your homecoming, but you guys need to put them purple panty-wearing panthers in their rightful place.

We are Tigers! We are always going to fight, but you Jags are yella, and I know you guys have a tendency to get scared from time to time. But this is pee-vee man...Pee-vee!

On Saturday, get out there and give it that ole Jaguar spirit!
(and I'm not just saying this cause my team is on life support and needs help either :rolleyes: )

Do it for da boot, Jags! 💪
Oh, I almost forgot to mention...

You Jags are some old sorry bastards! :oops:

Now kenn lol you should’ve known better to depend on a Jaguar to do the job…. Lol might need to go next door to Alcorn and friends.
It really doesn't matter at this point. Hell, we need Alcorn to lose too. Alcorn and PV will provide a loss, but they both need to lose 3. And that's a reach.

Look hea' gott dammit!...I understand shit happens from time to time, and we all have our down years from time to time, but between the both of us, the SWAC West is OUR division. And it needs to remain OUR division.

Now, by no means am I implying that we need to stick together because on Thanksgiving weekend y'all kiss my ass, but that's not the point...well...maybe that is the point. How does that saying go, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

COVID has thrown everything out of whack! AAMU and UAPB actually entered the season thinking they were good. Look at them now. Them purple panty-wearing panthers are contending for a division title. Them other purple-colored squaws are trying to contend as well. What the hell are we doing!!!???

Look, we got caught slipping against pee-vee. And you guys got caught slipping against sTu. But we took care of Texas Sorry and eliminated any chance of them winning a Louisiana State championship. Now it's your turn! It's bad enough that Dooley will be the best-dressed individual before the game starts on your homecoming, but you guys need to put them purple panty-wearing panthers in their rightful place.

We are Tigers! We are always going to fight, but you Jags are yella, and I know you guys have a tendency to get scared from time to time. But this is pee-vee man...Pee-vee!

On Saturday, get out there and give it that ole Jaguar spirit!
(and I'm not just saying this cause my team is on life support and needs help either :rolleyes: )

Do it for da boot, Jags! 💪
I was chastised by this blog for saying Prime University and I see you are disparaging Texas Southern. Are there 2 standards here?

Who am I to say act like you been there when Puke View has only been to one SCG in 22 years. It’s the closest thing to a SWAC solar eclipse…..LOL

Who am I to say act like you been there when Puke View has only been to one SCG in 22 years. It’s the closest thing to a SWAC solar eclipse…..LOL

We expected this response and you can speak on that 80-consecutive game skid from the 1990s AND you can speak on that lopsided SU-1000 ; PV - 2 overall record too if that makes you feel good but one dayam thing is certain.... all of that there, it didn't mean shat last Saturday 10/23 when we stomped you on YOUR homecoming 48-14. I say "14" because all of us saw our 2nd team KO team out there getting some action with less than 2 mins to go 4th quarter.

Somebody pass me some more Zatarains because this lil' catfish still ain't seasoned right jus' yet. FAIS-DO-DO EHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Catfish Beer Fish GIF

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yet Skelton was celebrating and taunting us after he got a meaningless touchdown at the end of your homegoing blowout loss like he never been there before, oooook kettle meet skillet LOL

6174adc8ed8d3.image.jpg
With a 1:08 to go 4th quarter until your eviction from your own stadium AND cancellation of your own homecoming festivities?

Shiddddddddddddddd..... what part of the game is this? :(

week state GIF

Yet Skelton was celebrating and taunting us after he got a meaningless touchdown at the end of your homegoing blowout loss like he never been there before, oooook kettle meet skillet LOL

6174adc8ed8d3.image.jpg

Yep, I didn't even go down on that end to take any more photos since the game was over....

We expected this response and you can speak on that 80-consecutive game skid from the 1990s AND you can speak on that lopsided SU-1000 ; PV - 2 overall record too if that makes you feel good but one dayam thing is certain.... all of that there, it didn't mean shat last Saturday 10/23 when we stomped you on YOUR homecoming 47-14. I say "14" because all of us saw our 2nd team KO team out there getting some action with less than 2 mins to go 4th quarter.

Somebody pass me some more Zatarains because this lil' catfish still ain't seasoned right jus' yet. FAIS-DO-DO EHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Catfish Beer Fish GIF

That's all of their talking points.....

Oh, Jackie (I can't even remember her board name) asked about you when talking about a scrimma goat of a homecoming.

That's all of their talking points.....

Oh, Jackie (I can't even remember her board name) asked about you when talking about a scrimma goat of a homecoming.
Yeh, scheduling for work stopped all that. :( And then Friday morning they had a "no-go" call for Sat/Sun all day/all night work and I was free for the w/e. I started to just drive over and parlay all freaking day long. smh Dammit mane... Last minute stuff I do not like. smh

Yeh, scheduling for work stopped all that. :( And then Friday morning they had a "no-go" call for Sat/Sun all day/all night work and I was free for the w/e. I started to just drive over and parlay all freaking day long. smh Dammit mane... Last minute stuff I do not like. smh

I understand that work scheduling stuff. I retired from the PD this summer and now work full time at the FD and this scheduling is killing my football season. Use to have weekends off and now it's every other weekend. Had to use holiday time for this past weekend to get to the game.

Back