Hey Jags, holla at cha boy for a minute!

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Look hea' gott dammit!...I understand shit happens from time to time, and we all have our down years from time to time, but between the both of us, the SWAC West is OUR division. And it needs to remain OUR division.

Now, by no means am I implying that we need to stick together because on Thanksgiving weekend y'all kiss my ass, but that's not the point...well...maybe that is the point. How does that saying go, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

COVID has thrown everything out of whack! AAMU and UAPB actually entered the season thinking they were good. Look at them now. Them purple panty-wearing panthers are contending for a division title. Them other purple-colored squaws are trying to contend as well. What the hell are we doing!!!???

Look, we got caught slipping against pee-vee. And you guys got caught slipping against sTu. But we took care of Texas Sorry and eliminated any chance of them winning a Louisiana State championship. Now it's your turn! It's bad enough that Dooley will be the best-dressed individual before the game starts on your homecoming, but you guys need to put them purple panty-wearing panthers in their rightful place.

We are Tigers! We are always going to fight, but you Jags are yella, and I know you guys have a tendency to get scared from time to time. But this is pee-vee man...Pee-vee!

On Saturday, get out there and give it that ole Jaguar spirit!
(and I'm not just saying this cause my team is on life support and needs help either :rolleyes: )

Do it for da boot, Jags! 💪

Panthers foot......

black panther marvel GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Look hea' gott dammit!...I understand shit happens from time to time, and we all have our down years from time to time, but between the both of us, the SWAC West is OUR division. And it needs to remain OUR division.

Now, by no means am I implying that we need to stick together because on Thanksgiving weekend y'all kiss my ass, but that's not the point...well...maybe that is the point. How does that saying go, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

COVID has thrown everything out of whack! AAMU and UAPB actually entered the season thinking they were good. Look at them now. Them purple panty-wearing panthers are contending for a division title. Them other purple-colored squaws are trying to contend as well. What the hell are we doing!!!???

Look, we got caught slipping against pee-vee. And you guys got caught slipping against sTu. But we took care of Texas Sorry and eliminated any chance of them winning a Louisiana State championship. Now it's your turn! It's bad enough that Dooley will be the best-dressed individual before the game starts on your homecoming, but you guys need to put them purple panty-wearing panthers in their rightful place.

We are Tigers! We are always going to fight, but you Jags are yella, and I know you guys have a tendency to get scared from time to time. But this is pee-vee man...Pee-vee!

(and I'm not just saying this cause my team is on life support and needs help either :rolleyes: )

Bruh, dey ain't gone say shat until that white man writing in The Advocate tell them what to say. :(

Just look at them. :( Quiet as a chuch mouse.

LETS GO CHAMP!!!! LETS GO CHAMP!!!! (SU)

Watch this ambush….LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For what its worth, let me remind you that Prairie View has not played Southern, Alcorn, Jackson State, Florida A&M, Alabama A&M, or Alabama State. Their 4-0 SWAC record comes against SWAC team that have a combined 3-12 SWAC record.
And after Saturday, we'll be up against a team next Saturday where they have a combined 5-14 SWAC record, including SU's pending defeat of course. IJS'n.

Last edited:

Hell has officially froze over… I never thought I’d see the day the Genesis of this website, the Gram alum godfather himself, and active weekday Deion talk show host himself would publicly support the enemy… this need to be an article cause not like this Kenn 😧

For what its worth, let me remind you that Prairie View has not played Southern, Alcorn, Jackson State, Florida A&M, Alabama A&M, or Alabama State. Their 4-0 SWAC record comes against SWAC teams that have a combined 3-12 SWAC record.
And your 2-1 SWAC record comes against SWAC teams that have a combined 2-8 SWAC record….

Southern has yet to play PV, JSU, Alcorn, FAMU and GSU………………………………………,……………………………for what it’s worth!

And your 2-1 SWAC record comes against SWAC teams that have a combined 2-8 SWAC record….

Southern has yet to play PV, JSU, Alcorn, FAMU and GSU………………………………………,……………………………for what it’s worth!
Alum hold the fuck up! :mad: This is some bullshat right cheah. Nah you done went overboard with logic and math.

You know damned well mathematics, counting, and logic don't exist in red stick so don't poke fun of them like that.

lol :D

Panther's foot.... ga'dammit lets get it!!!!! GEAUX PANTHERS@PV-East with the black-white folk!
Dance Dancing GIF

Hell has officially froze over… I never thought I’d see the day the Genesis of this website, the Gram alum godfather himself, and active weekday Deion talk show host himself would publicly support the enemy… this need to be an article cause not like this Kenn 😧
Look, mane, this is business! I'm trying to make sure the SWAC West stays dignified. We don't need bougie ass PV representing the West...not with that swiss cheese defense.

Back