Hey Jags, holla at cha boy for a minute!

Can’t wait to kick all of your raggedy butts….LOL Puke View….you’re “fust” cause you “cruit” Texas
This is a sign that the white man who writes stories about SU in The Advocate has spoken so let me go see what he has to say. lol

"I tell them when they can speak and what they can say.... I speak to them through the newspaper."
73eac320acff03b79ab5b4b64970e022_400x400.png

Alum hold the fuck up! :mad: This is some bullshat right cheah. Nah you done went overboard with logic and math.

You know damned well mathematics, counting, and logic don't exist in red stick so don't poke fun of them like that.

lol :D

Panther's foot.... ga'dammit lets get it!!!!! GEAUX PANTHERS@PV-East with the black-white folk!
Dance Dancing GIF
LET'S GO CHAMP!!!! LET'S GO CHAMP!!!

Alum hold the fuck up! :mad: This is some bullshat right cheah. Nah you done went overboard with logic and math.

You know damned well mathematics, counting, and logic don't exist in red stick so don't poke fun of them like that.

lol :D

Panther's foot.... ga'dammit lets get it!!!!! GEAUX PANTHERS@PV-East with the black-white folk!
Dance Dancing GIF
Fugg those Cafe Du Monde pie eating batches!!! Beat dey azz PV!!!!!

For what its worth, let me remind you that Prairie View has not played Southern, Alcorn, Jackson State, Florida A&M, Alabama A&M, or Alabama State. Their 4-0 SWAC record comes against SWAC teams that have a combined 3-12 SWAC record.

And let me remind you that running up stats against the likes of Miles, Valley State, and UAPB don't equate to anything. Other than Troy, the teams you've faced so far don't play any type of defense.

And the last time we had a team full of freshmen and sophomores on defense along with one of the worse defenses in the conference. Not to mention not having a kicker the whole 2019 season.

All of that and y’all still came away with a 6 point victory.

It will be some hurt feelings come Sunday. Lol SU has plenty of options if one doesn't work. Geaux Jags!

Ah nah bruh. Remember, PV was picked to finished next to last just slightly above sTu, remember? Our expectations were lowered so all this success is icing on the cake.

Come Sunday, we're gonna' feast on some.... we know how y'all get down over there in red stick. We got voodoo too!

gltzikklwxttnmdbikmf.jpg

Back