Hey AAMU, get ready to -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Get Ready
HEY ROAR MAN

You beat a smalltime program to start the season off last year and you are playing another smalltime program for starts this year. Sounds like a smart AD to me.

GR,

Smarter than you might be inclined to believe right now, Wasn't nothing short about Dr Smith. I think he would make an excellent commish for the SWAC.

Back to FB, Do not let the TSU 2000 3-8 FB campaign fool you, TSU has as much or more talent than a lot of mid major 1A's, our only question mark going into the season is the young coaching staff, However with their jobs on the line (prez included) I look for this TSU team to not only win but win with a flavor, this TSU team will record some of the most lopsided victories in Tiger History. There is no way AAMU can come out of Adelphia Coleseium with their heads held high, man, it want even be close, 60pts even 70 is possible.

Mark this down, so's you can tell your grandkids you heard it from Roar Man ist, TSU has a QB that will rewrite(barring injury) the records of all it's past QB's. L Murray, Joe "747" Adams, even Jefferson Street Joe Gilliam mighta rode the pine if on the same team with this Big Blue Cat. That's it... I cant tell ya'll nothing else, BBT, 120, and Tiger1 are gonna be on me for letting this much out.

And oh the "D" could be the best since the days of Big John Merritt.

*thinking of a way to explain how I let the cat outta the bag*

Re: LMAO @ the Bill the Cat pic !!!

Originally posted by phatback
Mike,

Don't hurt these simps. All I wanna know is what is your flight info, so a brother like myself can book a flight to the crib !!

Maybe if they suit up Kearse and Robinson, they might have a chance to keep it respectable.

Roar Man,

Just make sure I have some BBQ waiting on me when I get there.

phatback,

You're welcome to the BQ, However only appertizers will be served pre game, The meat will be served up a little later on at the conclusion of the game, Do you like your BQ BULL DOG, Rare or Well done. :D

UUuuuhhhh Oooooohh

0-7

What is yall gone do?

GR,

They's to "skerd" to respond, they's knows they's don got punked into thinking the TSU FB team was on it's death bed and gasping for air, When our AD told them that **** (in his very best pimp tone) they immediately signed on the dotted line, even going so far as offering to pay TSU for inviting them to play us at Adelphia. Man I knew we were BIG TIME but DAMM that was taking it a little too far..........WELL IT'S TO LATE for the crying about how's y'all were tricked and ****,Y'all are new to the SWAC otherwise you woulda known TSU bein pimping the SWAC for years. Just get ready to back that Bull Dog arse back. We gonna put some **** on ya'll puppys you didn't no excisted. Not to worry though, others in the SWAC are on your same path to destruction at the hands of TSU as well. We's some of y'alls daddy and most of y'alls Grand pappy, so dont worry so much about this up coming beatdown and rape you got hanging over your heads, it's only one game, Next time dont believe everything somebody's AD tells you.

Could someone post again Street and Smith predictions. Remember they charge $8.00 for this magizine.

Roar Man when you mention AAMU everybody has something to say. Why not come over to the tailgate when we arrive and tell me what you think. Bring a couple of Buds and some of you famous pigsfeet and let's talk.

Re: Re: No heart?

We havent won when we had to? Unlike 0-7, every game is a game we want to win. You will never hear us say.."well we didnt want to win that game." Nope noway cant do it. Oh yeah, when we beat A&M again in 99 to go to the SCG at your house, in the cold, that wasnt enough for you. Oh I forgot, we didnt blow you out.

I stand corrected, 2 BIG GAMES!:emlaugh:

Originally posted by MightyDog
Could someone post again Street and Smith predictions. Remember they charge $8.00 for this magizine.

Roar Man when you mention AAMU everybody has something to say. Why not come over to the tailgate when we arrive and tell me what you think. Bring a couple of Buds and some of you famous pigsfeet and let's talk.

MD,

please let him keep his buds, I can tell by his statements he's already 4 beers short of a six pack!:emlaugh:

Oh I almost forgot. TSU came begging AAMU to play them again, so they can pay the rent. Roar Man you know this game will pay the rent for the rest of the season so be thankful that AAMU will not only beat your 3-8 team, but we are kind enough to help you pay the rent.

Now you have posted information that got GetReady all fired up.
Only Alabama State is rated higher than us.

Roar Man TSU should join the SWAC so your fans can enjoy themselves.

Roar man

If you are depending on 0-7 to help pay your rent, you are going to write a bad check. Nobody from 0-7 comes to watch them play but the coaches wifes. You are looking at a team that hasnt beaten a big time program in well well weeeelll a long time. So Im sure the fans are frustrated. They are from the SWAC and I hope they represent, but if history is any indication........

Oh Well.....

Get Ready....I don't know if you should be talking about people and rent... :(

I'm just tryin' to help you out.

But why are you so concerned, anyway???

There will be many AAMU fans at the game. No one will care that Mr. Get Ready doesn't WANT them to be there.

Give it up dude...you're pointless here. :p

Paying rent.........when will they ever learn

*snickering*

Let me call my little brother and see how much Tennessee State's 'activity fee' has increased since they started paying rent.

NT

You are right man. I usually dont sck my nose into bitness that aint mine, but I dont want this dude writing bad checks and making BCF look bad. I just want to set his expectations.

Maybe I shoulda just send him am email and kept it on the down low huh? My bad bruh....I'll try to keep watch my mouth the next time. He just needed to know that the last time JSU came to Hicksville we outnumbered the local folk, and your numbers at the SCG speak for themselves.....there I go again. Git yo nose out of these folks bitness.

I just cant stand nosey folk.

Now why do you want to come on here and LIE (again) like that????

You know dayum well that y'all came nowhere close to outnumbering us!
But the fact that it even came into question is bad on our part. The weather did it to the fans in that game...just like the weather brought that "stunning" crowd to the SOUL BOWL this past season. *oops* ;)

Boar Man knows better...he knows what kind of fan support we have. His team played in Crews that same year as JSU did. There was a huge crowd difference. I dare not mention that it could've been due to the "calibre" of opponent we faced, therefore I digress.:)

Actually, I don't care about you being "nosey"...do that all you want.

I just don't want you to do anything drastic when your high hopes of our fans not coming to the game does NOT come to pass.

I know you hate AAMU with a passion, but dayum....it shouldn't be that deep, bruh.

What happened to Roar Man, he roared and it turned into a meow.

You know how pus-...er....."kitty-kats", are! ;)
First they start off all hot and bothered...

Then you just calm 'em down...pacify them, by giving them what they need...

A dose of the REAL!!! :D

NT

Come on maaaan.

I dont hate 0-7. You arent worthy of my hate. What in the world has 0-7 done to warrant my hate? I love you guys and I love the dogpound. You see my life is empty....If it wasnt for you guys making these silly references and post, what in the world would I have to do?

Why if wasnt for Straw and Attack and Mike and Mighty and TK, who would I have to laugh at so vigorously? Yall make my day. Now you need to check Straw and Attack when you talk about straight out blatant hate.

And we did outnumber you in Hicksville in 99 cause I counted the 0-7 fans....on one hand. Maybe your fans knew you didnt have a chance against that "caliber" opponent. You've never done anything in the past...... I mean pass.

Oh I almost forgot. TSU came begging AAMU to play them again, so they can pay the rent. Roar Man you know this game will pay the rent for the rest of the season so be thankful that AAMU will not only beat your 3-8 team, but we are kind enough to help you pay the rent.

Now you have posted information that got GetReady all fired up.
Only Alabama State is rated higher than us.

Roar Man TSU should join the SWAC so your fans can enjoy themselves.

MD,

I'm still here, I do have a job you know.

Get ready has no reason to get fired up, last I heard the TSU JSU game was still on, I just hope they don't look past Howard and get there arses handed to them, You know TSU wants to be the i'st to tap that.

MD,

On a serious note the schools that make up the SWAC are our natural rivals, I would love to see TSU expand it's relationships with these schools.

I have heard that TSU's concern with the SWAC is there is too much buddy buddy relationships through out the SWAC schools administrations. Evidently TSU prez Dr Hefner experienced something negatively along this line when he precided over JSU, However Dr Hefner knows the TSU alumni are after his goat so maybe he will make some kinda move after the results of the NCAA FB STUDY come in.

Our game in 99 was the bomb, You Huntsville folk sure know how to party, Pretty girls too.

The "BUDS" on me!

GR, I mentioned to our Defensive Coach that you all called us 0-7 and A&P. I explained it to him and at the same time I mentioned how you guys were experts on football, your golf team and a few other things. It appears that after learning that you grouped the big three together, I could see that you gave him some inspiration. I also told him when you all come to Huntsville, I will set up a meeting. I warned him that guys like you and robber would drive through a gasoline fire in an oil tanker filled with explosives to defend JSU. Further stating that you guys are very knowledgeable of football and don't take you all lightly in the meeting I will set up for you.

I want you to know that I laid it on thick to the point that 0-7, I hope will become the battle cry for the season. I can recall when I played on AAMU undefeated team, we learned that the coach did not change underwear until his first lost of the season. When we went to practice, we kept saying let's keep him funky for another week. We didn't allow him to change for a whole season, if that was the truth. So I hope this o-7 thing will turn out like the underware thing.

0-7 and played in the SCG.

Originally posted by Roar Man

The "BUDS" on me!

Now this sounds like a man that means business. At least you'll have something to soothe that pride after you take an 'L' in Adelphia. And tell Bud to come down off those beer prices. All that change for some damn Miller Lite.

:mad:

I can recall when I played on AAMU undefeated team, we learned that the coach did not change underwear until his first lost of the season. When we went to practice, we kept saying let's keep him funky for another week. We didn't allow him to change for a whole season, if that was the truth.

Dude, thats just nasty....period.

I dont care what you told him. Go tell him this. Tell him I said that your defense is a joke in the eyes of any logical football person. Tell him I said that anybody can just stop the run, but it takes a little football intelligence to try to stop the run and the pass, which he was not able to stop. Tell him I said that I can line my momma, grandmomma, niece, sister, goddaughter, sister-inlaw, my other sister, and my aunt across the front 8 and nobody could run on them.

Ask him why his defense almost lost to Alcorn and MoB if it is so good?

Tell him I said that Dtown Jag knows more about SWAC football than him. Tell him that he better be glad that he is in Hicksville where the locals really dont know any better. Tell him I said that not only is his team 0-7 but at the end of the year, he will be 0-10. Tell him that if he needs any help....well nevermind.

Oh Well

GR, I am glad you are not going to line up those on your daddy's side.

GR, we cannot use up all the WA on JSUE, we have to save some for SU and GSU. Are you sure you want me to pass this on?

I will be waiting on there on your answer. -------------->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back