Hey AAMU, get ready to -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar Man

Back That Arse Back.

Sorry, but I gotta tell it like it is... TSU, the "real" TSU is gonna use the bulldogs as a punching bag. Yeah, we're gonna use you and abuse you. When TSU is through with that arse all of your "lowly swac" brethen will think it was some kinda fluke, Only when we punk j-sue "worser" will you begin to acknowledge the true greatness of TSU 2001.

Post TSU finished 2000 season 3-8 excuses here.>_____.

You ain't worth it.......

You guys have too many transfers to try to make that team work, with some slow arse coaches. Those coaches couldn't coach a German Shepard to learn how to play fetch. Have fun while it lasts, because on September 1st. YOU AIN'T PLAYIN' BAMA STATE!

We gonna put our foot soooooooo deep up in your arse UTC folks gonna hear you screamin'. Your best bet would be to grab some of the Titans and put them in uniform. We got our revenge on the Cole Brother's last year. Now it's your lame arse school's turn. :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
***SHaking in Boots***

Iz sced of bees........ Bruh, sit back and pull your panties out ya arse. We will get to you in the week of. Don't act like you haven't had your heads bust to the white-meat since 1999.

Like I said!

THEY AIN'T PLAYIN BAMA STATE!

*Look at poor little Roar Man...sittin' by himself, waiting for Smack Summer School (SPED version) to start....*
nonono2.gif

bill1.gif

"Post TSU finished 2000 season 3-8 excuses here.>_____."

This is one of those trick questions, right?
eek13.gif

Hell, the fact that YOU brought it up leaves nothing else to be said...
rolleyes.gif

Mighty Hornet:

Give it up, kid...just wait til October.
It's too early for this! :p

LOL @ this mess

TiSsUe, Jelly, and John Coffey trying tosmack each other!

That is like a pilow fight between 9 year olds at a slumber party!

LMAO @ the Bill the Cat pic !!!

Mike,

Don't hurt these simps. All I wanna know is what is your flight info, so a brother like myself can book a flight to the crib !!

Maybe if they suit up Kearse and Robinson, they might have a chance to keep it respectable.

Roar Man,

Just make sure I have some BBQ waiting on me when I get there.

Hey,

Yall children behave yourselve over here...Don't make me come back and whip yalls azz for being "mannish"!

Roarman

If you can take advantage of a team thats really not that good, you better. It only gets worser for you guys after the first. I realize that 0-7 is your little $2 ho's by the way you treated them contractually, but that is where it ends. There is only one team in the SWAC that can play outside the conference, its your best bet to try to win where you can. You know what happens when the Real Tigers make it to Memphis, our second home.

Roar Man,

AAMU cannot beat schools with enrollment over 6000. This is an automatic win for the fake Tigers.

Why do you keep trying????

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Roar Man,

AAMU cannot beat schools with enrollment over 6000. This is an automatic win for the fake Tigers.

I take it that JSU had only 5999 students when we played 'em in the Labor Day Classic. :p :rolleyes:

Why not just stop sayin' stupid ish like that???

When stuff blows up in your face, you always seem to recant previous statements...chill. :D

OK,

You got me on that one.

Corrected version:

AAMU can't beat a team with over 6000 students but every blue moon. Even then it is by a point or two and they proudly tell that story to their grandkids.

"Come here and sit on yo old Grandpappy's knee."

"oooh grandpa, do we have to hear about "The Legend of Cooper again?"

"YOU SIT DOWN HERE AND LISTEN, IFN I WONTS TO TALK ABOUT COOPER DEN I WILL TALK BOUT 'IM, but I wants to talk about a glorious labor Day Sunday in 1995."

"But grandpa, that was 30 years ago....do I really have to listen to another one of your wack stories about 0-97 football?"

"Lookee hea youngun....ifn I wonts to talk about 0-....I means A&M football, then dadburnit you gonna listen......This story takes place long befo I got to the small town of Huntsville. I was a young whipa snapa back den......

"Grandpa are you saying that you didnt see the game? And isnt it true that you still havnt witnessed an 0-97 team win any football championship?"

"You quit sassin and listen!!! And dont eva call us that. Mighty JSU came to town as proud as they usually are, with that dadburn band a blastin all over tha dang stadium. But legend tells that dem Bulldogs was a layin in wait to jump out of the bushes and nab dem yanks."

"But granpa they werent yanks, they were southerners. and why would you want to nab a yank when they tried to liberate the south?

"Lookee here you little manish youngun...G'vnor Wallace knew whut was good for us back then and the same thing goes now. No matte whut dem new fangled fancy books you got say."

"Grandpa NT....you are sad....get out of the past and get into the future....We are free now.

Aiight, that version is a lot better, but it is STILL garbage! :D

One or two points...and?

Overtime or not...a win is a win, right?

Well, except in the Mafia Camp! :p

If THEY win in overtime....they whooped somebody's azz, but if ANOTHER team wins in overtime...the barely escaped with a win. :rolleyes:

Y'all clowns must have Blinded Pride or something, cuz some things just don't add up.

I can see it now:

Get Ready is sittin' at an AAMU/JSU game. The only play that has occured is a downed knee in the endzone after the initial kickoff.
TP come from taking a wee-wee, and the following conversation takes place...

TP: "Aye GR...what did I miss?"

GR: "Man...you missed a SPECTACULAR boot from our All-world kicker...but dem sorry Bamas downed it, even though it was only 9 yards deep in da endzone. :rolleyes:"

TP: "See, that's what I'm talkin' about...theyaintonJSUlevel! :mad:"

GR: "That's what I be tryin' to tell dem fools on the da page!"

TP: "So...what's the score?"

GR: "Bruh, we haven't scored yet, but them AAMU fools....they ain't got a dayum thang! :D"

TP: "What???? I told you that they sorry! :redhot: "

See Y'all?...Blinded Pride. :(

[But oh well...what can you do?
shrug03.gif

*SMDH at Get Ready for even fixing his mouth to talk about stuff in past, when his cohort Tarzan is the BIGGEST Historian on the page...*

Re: You ain't worth it.......

Originally posted by Mike

Those coaches couldn't coach a German Shepard to learn how to play fetch. Have fun while it lasts, because on September 1st. YOU AIN'T PLAYIN' BAMA STATE!

Mike, Mike, Mike,

What's up with that man? Why bring the Hornets into this? This is between A&M and TSU.

Yes, A&M has won two in a row. Congratulations. But before those two, Bama State had won 8 out of ten, including six in a row.

I have been giving you guys a lot of props, and had picked A&M to beat TSU. I still think a lot of folks are underestimating you guys. But you just might be overestimating your team also.

I suggest you guys handle TSU and the other seven teams you play, before you pick a fight with Bama State. Good luck against TSU.

Peace.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Poor, poor, ignorant Get Ready....

Doesn't realize that Huntsville 10 times more technologically advanced than Jackson, MS...

Doesn't realize that "ville" in a city name does NOT equate to "small"...

Doesn't realize that Ntelekt IS a "Yank", but persists on doing dumb stuff like portraying him as country as HE HIMSELF is...

Doesn't realize that he and fellow Mafia members stay in the past more than Jacques Custeau...

When will you learn, man???

Blinded Pride....

A PSEUDO-Interllectual playing the role of an INTERLLECTUAL!!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
OK,

You got me on that one.

Corrected version:

AAMU can't beat a team with over 6000 students but every blue moon. Even then it is by a point or two and they proudly tell that story to their grandkids.

Tp.......

You attribute a win by anyone who beats the 'tiny tiggers' arse as insignificant. You must remember the last whoopin' that AAMU put on that 'tiny heini' was the year that you and your jsue faithful like to declare as the "LAST TIME jsue WON THE SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP".

And.................................Y'al were 'skered to schedule us the following year. Get the truck outta here with that isht.

A win is a win no matter how much you 'tiny tiggers' want to cry about it
:bawling:

Actually Straw

We won the SWAC that year and the year afterwards...you should know that since you are the great JSU football historian.

NT

You are right, we do have pride. But it seems you are the one talking trash on this board as if you have beaten JSU or any other significant team recently.

Come on man....you know yall suck....Go ahead write it..there is no one but you and I here.

Nope, that's where you are wrong(again), Gr! :D

I know that we haven't beat JSU the last two times we played them. Blinded Pride would cause me to say otherwise.

Just like I know the results of last year's game cannot dictate what will happen in the 2001 matchup.

Yep...I know that some teams still feel that they are the "team to beat", even though they placed THIRD in the division.

I also know that Blinded Pride would cause someone to say:
"the officials didn't make a bad call...just accept that we kicked y'alls azz"
but turn around and say
"Gram had to cheat us to beat us...the officials are garbage and that field goal was no good!"

Man...that Blinded Pride is something else!

NT

You keep moaning and crying about a call that was questionable at best. You think you had a better view of a man coming out of the endzone on a kickoff when he didnt. Of course your version is that he came out of the endzone two yards and then went back in, when he actually "might" have stepped on the line. I dont know, there was an official standing right there looking at his foot while we were both 50 yards away. Was that a blatant game altering non-call? No. It was more like a play on, even "if" the ref did miss the call.

You want and need help from the refs to win a game. Thats what you crybabys have been crying about all spring. I didnt want the refs help to beat Gram, I just wanted them to stay out of the game and stop helping Gram. You have never heard one person from Gram deny that there was some fishy officiating, have you?

The difference between you and I is that I can admit when my team was beaten and live with it. We lost to ASU, APB, and TxSU fair and square. You have never heard me preach otherwise. The DP on the other had contends that the loses to SU, JSU, and Gram were all induced by an official. Thats the difference. This is the definition of what you call Blind Pride

The fact is, 0-7 doesnt belong in the SWAC. You have no heart. The SWAC just cant stand no more of you geechy uuuuh brothas. I guess thats just how you was raised......

Your smack is now moot

No heart?

JSU ONLY PULLED OUT ONE BIG WIN LAST YEAR: PLAYING ABOVE YOURSELVES FOR HOMECOMING, YET STILL NEEDING HELP!

Don't say nothing about the SU game because both of you were GARBAGE when you played!

SINCE WE HAVE BEEN IN THE SWAC, JSU HAS NEVER HAD THE HEART TO WIN WHEN YOU HAD TO!

Re: No heart?

Originally posted by Attack Dog
JSU ONLY PULLED OUT ONE BIG WIN LAST YEAR: PLAYING ABOVE YOURSELVES FOR HOMECOMING, YET STILL NEEDING HELP!

Don't say nothing about the SU game because both of you were GARBAGE when you played!

SINCE WE HAVE BEEN IN THE SWAC, JSU HAS NEVER HAD THE HEART TO WIN WHEN YOU HAD TO!

And Mike says that TP makes a lot of stupid staments.....sheesh

A. The win over 0-7 wasnt a big win for JSU...we expect to beat you everytime we play. It was big of you to stay in the game. You are still not on our level.

B. SU and JSU were garbage, but you cant beat either one of us in a down year....yet we are garbage. Which one of these garbage teams did you beat...JSU or SU

C. We havent won when we had to? Unlike 0-7, every game is a game we want to win. You will never hear us say.."well we didnt want to win that game." Nope noway cant do it. Oh yeah, when we beat A&M again in 99 to go to the SCG at your house, in the cold, that wasnt enough for you. Oh I forgot, we didnt blow you out.

Oh Well..

Mike...of all the stupid stuff you say, this kid is even worser. Please get him....he is making you look worser than the SCG did.

This line of smack is terribly MOOT

HEY ROAR MAN

You beat a smalltime program to start the season off last year and you are playing another smalltime program for starts this year. Sounds like a smart AD to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back