Hey AAMU, get ready to -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I want you to pass it on?

Man pass it like Kevin Robi....nope...pass it like Terrance Lev.....uuuh nevermind...pass it like Randy Hym.....naaaaw....pass it like D. Kenn.....no no....You better pass it on like Robert Kent to make sure it gets there. ;)

GR! YOU & the 'tiny tiggers' have been at the beginning, middle or the BUTT of..

Originally posted by Get Ready
NT

Come on maaaan.

Why if wasnt for Straw and Attack and Mike and Mighty and TK, who would I have to laugh at so vigorously? Yall make my day. Now you need to check Straw and Attack when you talk about straight out blatant hate.

Get Ready...............

...................many HILARIOUS moments regarding jsue, the 'tiny tiggers' and their SPAM eatin', potty meat lovin', jehri curl wearin', vienna sausage carryin' students, alumni, & friends :D .

In your attempt to have those on this board believe that you possess at minimum a sanguine mentality towards jsue athletics.......YOU MY FRIEND & the jsue 'tiny tiggers' have provided THE DAWGPOND and the rest of the SMACKERS on this board PLENTY of COMIC RELIEF and DEF COMEDY JAM MOMENTS!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If you explain sanguine to me, Ill know what you just said. :confused:

band fan,

Can I laugh at what Get Ready just asked Scraw????

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

GR...I am happy to oblige(To do a service or favor)....

If you explain sanguine to me, Ill know what you just said. :confused:

GR My Friend.........

Again I will do my best to expand your vour vocabullary :idea:

sanguine (sang' gwin) Cheerfully confident: OPTIMISTIC <a sanguine outlook on life>
:wavey:

No hate...

it's just that JSU nolonger matters and you guys just can't seem to get it! IF it's not AAMU then it's going to be ASU dominating the East! You guys are history, ANCIENT HISTORY!

My, my, my

I can not believe some negros from Abby Normal, AL. is trying to pick a fight with TN State. I can not respect alphabet soup U., last year they were talking the same ..it. As in the past they ..hited and stepped backwards in it. This year is going to be the same.

Now, JSU I have to respect you. You won in overtime. A win is a win.

Ntelekt

Get Ready....I don't know if you should be talking about people and rent...

GR

What will Mr. Whitefolks, be charging JSU this year for rent.

NOTICE

All Dog's Are To Be Destroyed In A Humane Manner and No Processing Is To Begin Until The Animal Has Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back