Herman Cain for President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words when someone answers a question YOU ASKED, it still not good enough for you. According to you, I found an out by s9imply answering your question about what has OBAMA done/qualifications for President besides being a community organizer.

I answered that back on pages one and two yet the only thing you can do is divert and ask the same thing over and over again as usual.

This is a waste of time. Keep running in circles talking about people giving demos an out by simply answering your question. And we all still waiting on you to answer Terrell's question about Cains qualifications besides putting together Pepsi/Coke test and rolling out Pizza Dough. As far as you reading, you have proven you don't do that at all. If you do read, you sure don't comprehend. All you want to do is prove how pissed and mad you can be. Then when someone answers your question, you resort to the same BS you do on the smack page talking about somebody mad and ending with HOLLA like you done said something profound and deep.

You ain't said nothing. You ain't answered nothing. You sure ain't comprehended any answer anybody has given you. And you always want to talk about someone being brainwashed. :lmao:

What you mean "Besides".. you want this man to save multiple companies and have other accomplishments.. when Barrack never did nothing in the private sector more than bringing coffee to a trial lawyer?

:lol:

You sounding like them folk who thought the world would end a few days ago... ZOOMBIE.. yeah Luvdaboom I said it...lol

that clown that spend 140g following a fool is no worse than folks following another man that has done nothing they thought he would do for them...

Now watch the "Blacks gotta do for Blacks" zoombie responces I get the came from Obama's main puppet Al Sharpton... That negga is more flawed than his damn wig...And yall taking his orders..

SUtrp, your questions about Obama's qualifications to be President are both silly and moot. Why? Because he already is President. The American people judged him to be worthy of this office when they elected him 3 years ago. It makes no sense to argue now whether or not he's qualified for an office he currently holds.

Now if you want to debate Herman Cain's qualifications - have at it. But I suspect the more people find out about him, the less they'll be inclined to consider him. He gets notice now because right now he's the one throwing out the most red-meat to hard-core party activists. This happens every election.

The Media can make the Golden Voice man a good candidate if they wanted to.....smh

What you mean "Besides".. you want this man to save multiple companies and have other accomplishments.. when Barrack never did nothing in the private sector more than bringing coffee to a trial lawyer?

You sounding like them folk who thought the world would end a few days ago... ZOOMBIE.. yeah Luvdaboom I said it...lol

that clown that spend 140g following a fool is no worse than folks following another man that has done nothing they thought he would do for them...

Now watch the "Blacks gotta do for Blacks" zoombie responces I get the came from Obama's main puppet Al Sharpton... That negga is more flawed than his damn wig...And yall taking his orders..

:smh: Lord have mercy!!! :smh:

I answered the question YOU asked about OBAMAS resume. You the one that want a comparison yet you ONCE AGAIN, took the time to type all that bullshat and still ain't answered or comprehended shat. You want to see a flawed negga, look in the mirror. :smh:

Go head on 83...lol I gave my opinion that I didn't think of "PUBLIC SECTOR" ...

Public sector get their money from WHO?! WHEN public sector jobs fail.. what happens? Government pumps more money into to give the illusion that it's not failing... ie. Postal Office.
So I don't think those accomplishments out weigh those of a man the takes a risk with his/her own money.. (not tax payers money) and create jobs for citizens and create a profit making business..

Now you can move on and stop wasting my time...:lol:

You the clown that asked the question so can YOU move on and quit wasting everybody's time with your chase your tail responses. You asked for OBAMAS resume. I gave it to you. Can't help it if you can't comprehend the fact that OBAMA has never worked at the coke plant or Pizza hut. Can't make you understand or comprehend that OBAMAS entire professional carear is politics and law.

Move on and quit wasting your time. OK...........GLADLY.
Next time don't ask a question...........and don't quote me anymore. :lol:
Out. :wavey:

The Bottom line is most Presidents have had the right connections to become President. Folks like Cain will never sniff the White House. Aint got the right connections for it. One of the reasons folks like Obama go to these IVY league schools. It is hard work being a full time politician. More so than than the minions these CEOs have working for them to make them look good. LOL. After all, most of them are the ones who are pulling the purse strings of our elected officials.

Got to give Obama his credit where it is due. He is very smart and he knows how to raise money. Not everyone can do that. Being a CEO don't make you Presidential material. Especially one from freaking Godfather's Pizza. LOL. He aint making the country move. I rather one of those young cats from Google be in the White House than Cain. They at least are visionaries. Mark Cuban would be better. LMAO.

Yall done tickled me with this thread. Folks gone understand if you aint fully connected........you aint going to be sitting in that house on Pennsylvania Ave. End of story. Sarah Palin, Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Michelle Bachman etc......all can forget about it. Maybe Mitt Romney has a chance to go against Obama. But it is looking bad for the Republicans/Tea Party/Libertarians or whatever folks call themselves these days.

The Big Corporations that control this country are not going to let some of those nutts get in the White House anyway. It is a method to the madness on how the US is run. It aint going to change. No matter how pissed the regular folks get.

The Bottom line is most Presidents have had the right connections to become President. Folks like Cain will never sniff the White House. Aint got the right connections for it. One of the reasons folks like Obama go to these IVY league schools. It is hard work being a full time politician. More so than than the minions these CEOs have working for them to make them look good. LOL. After all, most of them are the ones who are pulling the purse strings of our elected officials.

Got to give Obama his credit where it is due. He is very smart and he knows how to raise money. Not everyone can do that. Being a CEO don't make you Presidential material. Especially one from freaking Godfather's Pizza. LOL. He aint making the country move. I rather one of those young cats from Google be in the White House than Cain. They at least are visionaries. Mark Cuban would be better. LMAO.

Yall done tickled me with this thread. Folks gone understand if you aint fully connected........you aint going to be sitting in that house on Pennsylvania Ave. End of story. Sarah Palin, Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Michelle Bachman etc......all can forget about it. Maybe Mitt Romney has a chance to go against Obama. But it is looking bad for the Republicans/Tea Party/Libertarians or whatever folks call themselves these days.

The Big Corporations that control this country are not going to let some of those nutts get in the White House anyway. It is a method to the madness on how the US is run. It aint going to change. No matter how pissed the regular folks get.

I understand all of that JR.. In a perfect world you wouldn't have to be "connected"... I don't see the GOP voting anybody to go up against OBAMA unless they are part of the "club"... I was purely speaking on black man vs. black man. One from an Ivy League with not much private sector experience vs one who has got out and got his hands dirty and made money.. Now I know that don't equate into."I'm ready for the white House"... But "IF" given a chance to have those 2 go head up..I think it would be interesting to see.. Cain does talk a good game to the republicans...

One thing we can't say even though I know "most in here" are full Obama supporters "no matter what" is.. "Oh Cain wouldn't make a good president.." If Obama was given the chance.. who in heck are we to say Cain wouldn't be?

It ain't like Obama is in the white house making it hard for the next man to fill in his shoes.

If Obama was on some "Benjamin Netanyahu" type leadership I could see and probably understand the "Euphoria" most of the folk on here have for Obama.

Gas prices ain't being addressed...They trying to shut down our HBCUs...Black male Jobless rate is HIGH..The Economy is not great...shyt or good...

A President with these conditions can be beat with half decent president...
I know we have this sense of America is too big to fail.. But we can keep our eyes closed all we want ...

They get a new name every month!!! Folk just want to belong...:smh:

They get a new name every month!!! Folk just want to belong...:smh:

Their identity crisis will hurt them ...

But it's not just looking bad for the repubs.. it's looking bad for us all..

Went to 2 college graduations this past couple weeks and a lot of those kids don't have the same feeling my class and after me had when we came out.. A lot of those kids are having a hard time finding jobs coming out of school in this economy. :smh:

Well my class had it hard in the mid 90's also, but the difference is we were not raised to be spoon fed like today's youth. Nothing in 2011 is no different from 1994. Folks just love to complain now because they blame everyone else except those who raised them to be weak.
Their identity crisis will hurt them ...

But it's not just looking bad for the repubs.. it's looking bad for us all..

Went to 2 college graduations this past couple weeks and a lot of those kids don't have the same feeling my class and after me had when we came out.. A lot of those kids are having a hard time finding jobs coming out of school in this economy. :smh:

Casey..stop it. even though you some kind of engineer.. your azz and J4L are on here JUST as much as me....

If this ain't the most bullshyt I done read...:lol:

Casey I knew you were full of it.. but not to this level...Yo azz reading and responding... so you cant be doing shyt your damn self.. because you would wait till your azz was at home.. no wouldn't you? because you are soooo busy at work...

But on the real.. how we go from talking about CAIN and OBAMA.. to YOU and J4L taking personal jabs at me for something WE all in here doing?

Dude, are you serious? This thread is about Cain, not Obama, You're the one that diverted to Obama instead of talking about what's in the title of the thread. As far as taking personal jabs, you're just as guilty as anyone else. Calling people stupid and whatnot. You are being a hypocrite. Are you on your period or something? Geez!!

It's going to continue to be like this for at least 5 more years.

Once everything took place (9/11, housing market crashing, wars) who really thought it was going to be fixed within 4 years?!!? If "you" did...then "you" were naive. What President Obama and Congress have been doing is just putting "band-aids" on a shot gun womb, trying to make the best of a fugged up situation. There's no one person/group that can give a quick-fix to this mess. Doesn't matter who was elected President or to Congress...the only differences would have been where the cuts took place and how much. But at the end of the day the economy would not have gotten better by now.

Dude, are you serious? This thread is about Cain, not Obama, You're the one that diverted to Obama instead of talking about what's in the title of the thread. As far as taking personal jabs, you're just as guilty as anyone else. Calling people stupid and whatnot. You are being a hypocrite. Are you on your period or something? Geez!!

I ain't call no one STUPID son! Stop smelling yourself with them lies...
So because this thread is titled Cain and in my opening post I reference Obama.. it has nothing to do with Obama? You are not this full of shyt brah..dont start acting like it.

Now if you think me posting my opinion about Obama opens you to get personal you really have life Fed up.. All nuttz over here son.

It's going to continue to be like this for at least 5 more years.

Once everything took place (9/11, housing market crashing, wars) who really thought it was going to be fixed within 4 years?!!? If "you" did...then "you" were naive. What President Obama and Congress have been doing is just putting "band-aids" on a shot gun womb, trying to make the best of a fugged up situation. There's no one person/group that can give a quick-fix to this mess. Doesn't matter who was elected President or to Congress...the only differences would have been where the cuts took place and how much. But at the end of the day the economy would not have gotten better by now.

No one is being naive SS. I can assume "you" are naive by your statements when I know personally just at this Fortune 5 alone.. hiring went down tramendously this year vs. the last 4 years. I have other friends in the same field at other companies that said the same...maybe everything is everything is all peaches and creme..Iono.. go figure..

2f2h.jpg

No one is being naive SS. I can assume "you" are naive by your statements when I know personally just at this Fortune 5 alone.. hiring went down tramendously this year vs. the last 4 years. I have other friends in the same field at other companies that said the same...maybe everything is everything is all peaches and creme..Iono.. go figure..

WTF are you talking about!??! You just said the same daymn thing I said!! The shyt is continuuing to go down.
Shut up.

J, you know you don't like Obama don't you?

As a person.. I think he is cool and a good man.. I honestly share the exact same thoughts about his "governing" as Dr. Cornell West. I like him as a person but I feel he should be talking more with the Black Caucus on "black" issues.. Some of our people think it is politically incorrect.. well before Obama.. the issues that advanced whites and held back blacks wasn't called "white issues"... but we all saw the outcome.. I just think he should at least be "trying" to level the playing field for blacks..imo

I just don't see the point in getting rilled up about a first black president that is doing nothing different than before when things obviously BEEN needed to be done differently whether it been a white or black president to help blacks... That's just how I see it though..

It's his "change" or lack of, that I really don't like.

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about!??! You just said the same daymn thing I said!! The shyt is continuuing to go down.
Shut up.

what you yelling for? calm yo' silly azz down girl...lol

And we ain't say the same thing. You said it we expected it to change "we" or whom ever you were referring to must be "naive".... What I am telling you is hiring THIS graduating cycle has gotten "worse" BECAUSE of policies that will directly effect corporate hiring decisions and how they will continue to pay their employees policies. Hiring over here was not a problem "before" those political decisions made by your boy.. Now if you was saying the same thing... I agree.. we are saying the same damn thing.

what you yelling for? calm yo' silly azz down girl...lol

And we ain't say the same thing. You said it we expected it to change "we" or whom ever you were referring to must be "naive".... What I am telling you is hiring THIS graduating cycle has gotten "worse" BECAUSE of policies that will directly effect corporate hiring decisions and how they will continue to pay their employees policies. Hiring over here was not a problem "before" those political decisions made by your boy.. Now if you was saying the same thing... I agree.. we are saying the same damn thing.

What policy directly affect hiring or in pay in your area of work? Those policies that affected pay scale was for bailout companies.

What policy directly affect hiring or in pay in your area of work? Those policies that affected pay scale was for bailout companies.

My company went on a hiring freeze the week the health care bill was passed... and has not been lifted yet.

My company went on a hiring freeze the week the health care bill was passed... and has not been lifted yet.

So you believe the health care bill affected hiring? Ok When your company needs people trust they will hire them, it's about revenue.

SOLELY because of the health care bill huh? GTFOOH.

Negro.. I know wtf my email read that was sent out to the entire company... speak on "only" what you know... lmao @ this cat telling me wtf going on over here...You lost your mind j4l..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back