Herman Cain for President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I know what an engineer does... and it is probably not looked at as "hard" work by the folks actually on those lines daily.

So how much design have you done today?

:lol:
You aint know!?! J the hardest working ENGINEER in the world!! Even though he's hardly ever working b/c he's always on TSPN during work hours...but he's the hardest working!!

This shyt is hilarious and what makes it even more funny is he is serious as heyal with his "reasoning" behind "hard work" vs "hardly working"!! :lmao:

so i guess im not a "hard" worker bc im on this joke shyt 99% of the time. like i said imo opinion unless Cain did all of that "hard" work he aint no "hard" work. He wrote a check to revive a business. yeah thats "hard" work. i wonder did he do any "research" before he wrote that check.

WHO in the fug told you all he did was write a CHECK?!?!

Are you seriously just making shyt up to say .."Look.. Im not joking now.. told you I could be serious"?

What source told you ALL he did was write a check?!?!

Dude that don't even make any sense...

A business that is failing only need someone to write a check to make it a success again?!?!?!

WTF?!?! Where dey do that at?!?!?!

:lol: you a trip brah..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You aint know!?! J the hardest working ENGINEER in the world!! Even though he's hardly ever working b/c he's always on TSPN during work hours...but he's the hardest working!!

This shyt is hilarious and what makes it even more funny is he is serious as heyal with his "reasoning" behind "hard work" vs "hardly working"!! :lmao:

Casey..stop it. even though you some kind of engineer.. your azz and J4L are on here JUST as much as me....

If this ain't the most bullshyt I done read...:lol:

Casey I knew you were full of it.. but not to this level...Yo azz reading and responding... so you cant be doing shyt your damn self.. because you would wait till your azz was at home.. no wouldn't you? because you are soooo busy at work...

But on the real.. how we go from talking about CAIN and OBAMA.. to YOU and J4L taking personal jabs at me for something WE all in here doing?

He didn't write a check, the owners did that. What he did was shut down a bunch of locations and hire someone to do commercials.

J4L..you ain't even close to being funny.. leave that to LuvDBoo...

But you ain't have to get personal because you ain't like my opinion about your savior... Try to stay away from that brah.. Come at me the way I come at you brah.. you ain't see me get personal with you like that...

Why is that the only way you can defend your opinion dude? You ain't the only one...

still waiting for you to tell me how you think dude can run the free world when he was only CEO of a pizza chain!

Give me some accomplishments Cain has made in the <s>Public</s> Private sector and NOT HIS JOB TITLES! what excellence awards or recognition did he get?

how can his experiences translate in to being a effective leader of the free world?

*waits*

Last edited:
Done been in huh?

But yes I understand... "he was a fully accomplished attorney before getting elected."

Yeah.. when you have other business out side of your regular 9 to 5 job.. you will visit a law firm from time to time to see about legal options to venture off into your business.. you may not be there yet ..iono.. "just responding to your ignorance/assumption of what was meant by...done been in"

If he didn't win any cases.. are hell lose any cases.. he wasn't fully accomplished..

He didn't write a check, the owners did that. What he did was shut down a bunch of locations and hire someone to do commercials.

J4L.. you turning into some of these hip twisting dudes from your know where that we talking about over in the jag nation... go another route brah..

J4L.. you turning into some of these hip twisting dudes from your know where that we talking about over in the jag nation... go another route brah..

Check his history and tell me what was inacurate about my statement.

And nah man I'm just poking at you for saying someone ELSE doesn't work hard when we ALL are on here all the time. LOL

Check his history and tell me what was inacurate about my statement.

And nah man I'm just poking at you for saying someone ELSE doesn't work hard when we ALL are on here all the time. LOL

J4L...

You could be on here more than anybody.... What matters is at the end of the day.. is your job done! at the end of the year.. what did you accomplish?

But see you twisted the whole notion of hard work to pitch rocks because I was making a point about Obama not really doing much as an attorney..till you kinda went personal man.. that ain't cool.

Point is.. at the end of the day.. my work is done! at the end of the year I have atleast 20 projects completed! At the end of the year I am given a raise for my hard work.. At the middle of the year I have been given the largest incentive increases because of the money the group I am LEAD on saves for the company. At the end of projects I am given awards for completing the job with in 10% of the proposed budget.. and completed before the ISD "In Service Date"...

You ain't have to put your boy out there like that because we disagree and obviously have 2 different views on government ...

I expect that from Casey silly azz... not you man...lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SUtrp, your questions about Obama's qualifications to be President are both silly and moot. Why? Because he already is President. The American people judged him to be worthy of this office when they elected him 3 years ago. It makes no sense to argue now whether or not he's qualified for an office he currently holds.

Now if you want to debate Herman Cain's qualifications - have at it. But I suspect the more people find out about him, the less they'll be inclined to consider him. He gets notice now because right now he's the one throwing out the most red-meat to hard-core party activists. This happens every election.

Now this is what you always do 83...
When ever something is done by a democrat... you find an out for him/her by saying.. such and such republican did this or that. You are only making my point BETTER...lol

I agree.. Bush with his fail pass with no sign of success should have never been elected IMO.. Only past failure he had that seem to be corrected was his drug habit..

When I read this stuff from you .. you only clarify why I am "independant".... You bring up these Republicans like it's going to "hurt" my feelings..lol I disagree with them too ..

Don't know how mant times I have to say that. But this is the type of stuff I am talking about..soon as someone say something about either party...the brainwash jumps out in defense....

Last I check the government is supposed to be for the people... I don't know about you.. but 2 wrongs is 2 wrongs. You make it seem as if 2 wrongs means the people you are for is "right".

And TDog.. you can chime in IF you have anything to add... None of that school yard... "Messy Mya" aka "Sissy Nobly" chatter about.. "He aways do the damn stuff".. Don't catch no hisst fits with me man.. discuss...agree disagree with me like a MAN! Holla...

In other words when someone answers a question YOU ASKED, it still not good enough for you. According to you, I found an out by s9imply answering your question about what has OBAMA done/qualifications for President besides being a community organizer.

List Obama resume' besides Community Organizer?
I answered that back on pages one and two yet the only thing you can do is divert and ask the same thing over and over again as usual.

This is a waste of time. Keep running in circles talking about people giving demos an out by simply answering your question. And we all still waiting on you to answer Terrell's question about Cains qualifications besides putting together Pepsi/Coke test and rolling out Pizza Dough. As far as you reading, you have proven you don't do that at all. If you do read, you sure don't comprehend. All you want to do is prove how pissed and mad you can be. Then when someone answers your question, you resort to the same BS you do on the smack page talking about somebody mad and ending with HOLLA like you done said something profound and deep.

You ain't said nothing. You ain't answered nothing. You sure ain't comprehended any answer anybody has given you. And you always want to talk about someone being brainwashed. :lmao:

Last edited:
still waiting for you to tell me how you think dude can run the free world when he was only CEO of a pizza chain!Give me some accomplishments Cain has made in the Public sector and NOT HIS JOB TITLE! what excellence awards or recognition did he get?

how can his experiences translate in to being a effective leader of the free world?

*waits*

You will never get that answer. All you gonna get is YOU PISSED, THROWING A HISSY FIT, and YOU BRAINWASHED.

He will do anything except answer the question directly.
Gurantee it.................Moving on from this waste of time thread. :lol:

You will never get that answer. All you gonna get is YOU PISSED, THROWING A HISSY FIT, and YOU BRAINWASHED.

In other words when someone answers a question YOU ASKED, it still not good enough for you. According to you, I found an out by s9imply answering your question about what has OBAMA done/qualifications for President besides being a community organizer.

I answered that back on pages one and two yet the only thing you can do is divert and ask the same thing over and over again as usual.

This is a waste of time. Keep running in circles talking about people giving demos an out by simply answering your question. And we all still waiting on you to answer Terrell's question about Cains qualifications besides putting together Pepsi/Coke test and rolling out Pizza Dough. As far as you reading, you have proven you don't do that at all. If you do read, you sure don't comprehend. All you want to do is prove how pissed and mad you can be. Then when someone answers your question, you resort to the same BS you do on the smack page talking about somebody mad and ending with HOLLA like you done said something profound and deep.

You ain't said nothing. You ain't answered nothing. You sure ain't comprehended any answer anybody has given you. And you always want to talk about someone being brainwashed. :lmao:

lmaooooooooooooooo i think the term was zombie.

Go head on 83...lol I gave my opinion that I didn't think of "PUBLIC SECTOR" ...

Public sector get their money from WHO?! WHEN public sector jobs fail.. what happens? Government pumps more money into to give the illusion that it's not failing... ie. Postal Office.
So I don't think those accomplishments out weigh those of a man the takes a risk with his/her own money.. (not tax payers money) and create jobs for citizens and create a profit making business..

Now you can move on and stop wasting my time...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back