Herman Cain for President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you implied it when you said "it wasn't hard work...it was just work" (loosely quoted). in this context, if the work isnt "hard" then it must be "soft"...right?

WHO TF you ever heard say "Soft work" Terrell? I've heard of barely working... not working hard... But if you saw the sense or humor in it oh well..

J,
You know how many lawyers never go to court. The ones who make the most money probably never step foot in a court room. You smarter than this bruh. You just reaching to be reaching now.

thats called working SMART but i guess if its not working hard it dont count. smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Brah.. go on one of those campuses... These kids take the SAME test.. EXACT same questions and order of questions for decades before they decide to change.. and they all have the answers to most test if not all...Unless you not in "any" clique.. then you are azzes out.. But yeah.. I witnessed that shyt... And totally understood how ME a SU grad was a far better intern than the other interns from Standford..

I guess J4L is googling and not coming up with much when it comes to the actual work Obama did as a lawyer....smh

Nah man I had some hard (or was it soft?) work to do for the last hour.

Are you working hard? You out on those pole lines turning lazy folks' lights off?

J,
You know how many lawyers never go to court. The ones who make the most money probably never step foot in a court room. You smarter than this bruh. You just reaching to be reaching now.

I know alot of them never go to court..

But you have buddy "luvdab aka jokster" over here thinking Obama have this long list of cases settled OUT of court... I know he can't be that slow...

But in case he is.. Obama did nothing more than "research".. That's at the bottom of the totem pole for lawyers brah...

I know alot of them never go to court..

But you have buddy "luvdab aka jokster" over here thinking Obama have this long list of cases settled OUT of court... I know he can't be that slow...

But in case he is.. Obama did nothing more than "research".. That's at the bottom of the totem pole for lawyers brah...

Man research is the most tiring work of all lawyers. You can't be this clueless about that type of work.

SO how many awards did Herman Cain get as while CEO of God Fathers Pizza? How many citations from the health dept?
how many pizzas did he make while CEO?

the above is an example of assine questions

in other news this guy is for defunding planned parent hood...that alone shows me in gullible & ignorant!

Nah man I had some hard (or was it soft?) work to do for the last hour.

Are you working hard? You out on those pole lines turning lazy folks' lights off?

Cut the bullshyt J4L...

What E.E. you know work ON poles?!?! You turning stupid on me man?

That's not the WORK of an Engineer.. whether it be civil, mechanical chemical or EE..

My hard work is in design.. calculating.. ground clearances.. conductor sag.. abiding be NESC codes FERC codes..Calculating the strenght of structures to know how far they can be utilized before I decide to use another structure to save the company as much money as possible designing a power line... Cut the bS bra..

But you are doing the SAME typical shyt most of you do when you feel like you don't have a BETTER answer to a SIMPLE question..

YOu brought it up homie.. You brought up he was an attorney!

So WTF are his accomplishments as an attorney!

If a republican had the SAME accomplishments or lack of.. yo azz would be on here clowning him/her...

SO how many awards did Herman Cain get as while CEO of God Fathers Pizza? How many citations from the health dept?

in other news this guy is for defunding planned parent hood...that alone shows me in gullible & ignorant!

I wonder how many of those pizzas did Herman handroll himself, put in the oven, rode a bike to deliver them. squeezed the tomatoes to make the sauce, kill the roaches in the back to the resturants, fly to Italy to get the Italian sausage, the fly to Canada to get the Canadian bacon, kill the hogs to make the regular pork, farmed the wheat to make the bread, knead the down and milk the cows to process the cheese all for the love of some good pizzas.

If he aint do all of that, he aint no hard worker.

You ain't making no sense brah..

Give us the description of a CEO of ANY company...

Then give me a description of an Attorney...

I wonder how many of those pizzas did Herman handroll himself, put in the oven, rode a bike to deliver them. squeezed the tomatoes to make the sauce, kill the roaches in the back to the resturants, fly to Italy to get the Italian sausage, the fly to Canada to get the Canadian bacon, kill the hogs to make the regular pork, farmed the wheat to make the bread, knead the down and milk the cows to process the cheese all for the love of some good pizzas.

If he aint do all of that, he aint no hard worker.

See what you did Terrel.. yuo gave way for this "COMEDIAN" to post this bullshyt...smh and lol ... It ain't good to be full of jokes all the damn time...

See what you did Terrel.. yuo gave way for this "COMEDIAN" to post this bullshyt...smh and lol ... It ain't good to be full of jokes all the damn time...

what bullshit?? u telling us in YOUR opinion why u think Obama is not a "hard" worker well im telling you why i dont think Cain isnt a "hard" worker in my opinion.

Man research is the most tiring work of all lawyers. You can't be this clueless about that type of work.

J4L.. I done been in several Law Offices... I know the game brah... Bottom line is.. that is entry level work.. which means he was a fully accomplished Attorney before getting elected as a public official. Do you understand that?

what bullshit?? u telling us in YOUR opinion why u think Obama is not a "hard" worker well im telling you why i dont think Cain isnt a "hard" worker in my opinion.

Man you talking about Flying to Italy and all this other bullshyt...

Where ever you may be from in Mississippi.. If you saw a business in your neighborhood that was on the brink of closing their doors and you had a vision to revive it...And you put in the money (YOUR MONEY) and effort and time and change of business plan and make it a profitable business again.. that indeed is hard work.

But you already KNEW this.. You just be on your joke shyt.. 99% of the time man..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Cut the bullshyt J4L...

What E.E. you know work ON poles?!?! You turning stupid on me man?

That's not the WORK of an Engineer.. whether it be civil, mechanical chemical or EE..

My hard work is in design.. calculating.. ground clearances.. conductor sag.. abiding be NESC codes FERC codes..Calculating the strenght of structures to know how far they can be utilized before I decide to use another structure to save the company as much money as possible designing a power line... Cut the bS bra..

But you are doing the SAME typical shyt most of you do when you feel like you don't have a BETTER answer to a SIMPLE question..

YOu brought it up homie.. You brought up he was an attorney!

So WTF are his accomplishments as an attorney!

If a republican had the SAME accomplishments or lack of.. yo azz would be on here clowning him/her...

Man I know what an engineer does... and it is probably not looked at as "hard" work by the folks actually on those lines daily.

So how much design have you done today?

Man I know what an engineer does... and it is probably not looked at as "hard" work by the folks actually on those lines daily.

So how much design have you done today?

More than enough for for it to be 9:58am.. How much "work" have you done today?

J4L.. I done been in several Law Offices... I know the game brah... Bottom line is.. that is entry level work.. which means he was a fully accomplished Attorney before getting elected as a public official. Do you understand that?

Done been in huh?

But yes I understand... "he was a fully accomplished attorney before getting elected."

Man you talking about Flying to Italy and all this other bullshyt...

Where ever you may be from in Mississippi.. If you saw a business in your neighborhood that was on the brink of closing their doors and you had a vision to revive it...And you put in the money (YOUR MONEY) and effort and time and change of business plan and make it a profitable business again.. that indeed is hard work.

But you already KNEW this.. You just be on your joke shyt.. 99% of the time man..

so i guess im not a "hard" worker bc im on this joke shyt 99% of the time. like i said imo opinion unless Cain did all of that "hard" work he aint no "hard" work. He wrote a check to revive a business. yeah thats "hard" work. i wonder did he do any "research" before he wrote that check.

on another note:

a quick google search and i found a LA Times article that gives details about obama as a lawyer..

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/apr/06/nation/na-obamalegal6

now again....
back to herman cain...what makes you think he can effectively run the country? you do know that numbers cruching for pizza ingredients isnt the same as running the free world...right?

it was "hard" work writing that check to revive that pizza resturant

on another note:

a quick google search and i found a LA Times article that gives details about obama as a lawyer..

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/apr/06/nation/na-obamalegal6

now again....
back to herman cain...what makes you think he can effectively run the country? you do know that numbers cruching for pizza ingredients isnt the same as running the free world...right?

Bottom line is Cain experience come in the economy side... Obama.. maybe his personallity. how knows...

But if you watched how Obama was handled by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu... You would see he is not as experience in foreign relations .. so his strong point I DUNNO..

img-hp-main---obama-netanyahu_195749483596.jpg

Even most on here favorite news outlet said this was like a Teacher talking to a child....smh

Health Car Bill even though it's called Obama Care... Obama straight up told congress.. "Write a Bill"..smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back