Hell Is Breaking Loose in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMDH..."Certain" Black Folks can band together and boycott and actually SHUT DOWN a VH1 TV Show but can't band together for the same reason to weed out the bad cops.

What type of fool do you think the common black man and woman are?
Who are you going to boycott in order for it to be effective? You can't boycott the police station. Tell me, "WHO WOULD YOU BOYCOTT?" Come on mister know-it-all? Which of the many, many stores would you boycott and MAKE IT WORK?

And to add to that, tell us which of the stores were responsible for unarmed Black folks being murdered? Zero.
If you can give specific names of the stores you want boycotted, tell us why those specific stores.

Last edited:

Y'all are beginning to sound like white people with these motives. Lol
They are legitimate questions. Heck, this could've been linked to one of those military type drills they have in different cities without the pubic's knowledge.
Still though, surprising comments about the situation coming from you.

I think the reason we don't hear much is because nobody wants to rush anything because we have seen the damage that has caused.

Witch hunting and putting all the info on the dead is not helping either side. I think folks want the facts so if these goes before juries or judges-there is no bias-especially from a jury..
If the Dallas chief wanted to keep things a bit more stable, why in the hell did he comment on what the gunman allegedly stated in the first place, that "he wanted to kill White officers and White people?" If you're trying to keep things calm, why even mention that? It actually stirred things up even more, not just in Dallas, but around the country. That was a not so smart move.

Dallas chief also said that the dpd is hiring so the protestors should apply and try to fix the issues in their community that they are protesting about (summarized ). He was trying to be a dick but some blacks might look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back