Hear they started a little bit too early for camp

Lol Alabama A&M won the swac and we ain’t scared of nobody. I’m just letting you know how the rules are and you guys will see once it come down the pipe. Again Maynor told y’all coach to go get more players on National TV.
Yep. Yall sced! 😆 I'm glad to see THEE is still on yall mind and yall watching us every bit of the way..even more than your own programs! 😥

The BLOCK is hot 🔥! 😆

Lol Alabama A&M won the swac and we ain’t scared of nobody. I’m just letting you know how the rules are and you guys will see once it come down the pipe. Again Maynor told y’all coach to go get more players on National TV.

Yall won 3 Swac games. Barely escaping with a win over JSU's B team, a bama state team with no QB, and an undisciplined Pb team. Go sit down 😆 🤣

What does Maynor tellin us to get more players have to do with anything? I swear y’all just be looking for reasons to type random shit 😂

Btw, goodluck on whatever you are wishing to come down. Our athletic dept knows every rule, probably better than every other school in the SWAC. We good at 1400 😎

Lol right.. these folks just wishing doom and gloom on teams that's gonna bust their head 😆
You right. But what did you expect? That we were all gonna join hands with Sir Prime Time and his knights on the gridiron and sang a couple of stanzas of We Are The World? Now NastyD, yall have been on this board long enough to know it don't work that way around here. 🤣 Hey, I am just saying. 🤣

You right. But what did you expect? That we were all gonna join hands with Sir Prime Time and his knights on the gridiron and sang a couple of stanzas of We Are The World? Now NastyD, yall have been on this board long enough to know it don't work that way around here. 🤣 Hey, I am just saying. 🤣

Lol didn't expect anything like that but definitely didn't expect folks to be praying for the NCAA to drop the hammer on us lol.

Lol didn't expect anything like that but definitely didn't expect folks to be praying for the NCAA to drop the hammer on us lol.

How could you not expect that. It's no different than driving your new Bentley home and if you fall on hard times and it gets repossessed you would have some neighbors in their front yards pointing and whispering because they secretly wanted you to fail. I want all the SWAC teams to be the best versions of themselves and win some OOC games so when we beat each other it is even more meaningful than beating teams who can't win outside their conference

How could you not expect that. It's no different than driving your new Bentley home and if you fall on hard times and it gets repossessed you would have some neighbors in their front yards pointing and whispering because they secretly wanted you to fail. I want all the SWAC teams to be the best versions of themselves and win some OOC games so when we beat each other it is even more meaningful than beating teams who can't win outside their conference
+1.

Can you txlate this to Alcornese so @BraveMan97 will let me be great? :(

And yet magically VALLEY ends up in your post because you THEEions can't help yourself circle jerking each other when someone mentions Jasson Steaks, here yall come running like Candyman

Circle jerk yo whack arse on
I wish I would go back and forth with somebody from Valley 😆.. about ANYTHING 😆 🤣

And yet magically VALLEY ends up in your post because you THEEions can't help yourself circle jerking each other when someone mentions Jasson Steaks, here yall come running like Candyman
Now that was not very nice of you to say that. Actually, VALLEY doesn't realize or accept the fact that we THEEions are their only true friends on this Board but yet for some inexplicable reason they tend to be on the side of the coalition at every turn. Why VALLEY Why?

Angry Face Palm GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Last edited:

its amazing huh bruh…they claim to be the best thing since sliced bread but they stay with Valley & Bama State on their mind. Good luck Devils I’ll be cheering for y’all. Like I said a few months ago y’all have always been my favorite Mississippi school.

Back