Hear they started a little bit too early for camp

Damn is Deion cheating already...LOL!
Alcorn & Cookman didn’t play in the fall or spring. They have a excuse.
I’m sure I’m not the only one that heard about JSU???? Hear they started a little bit too early for camp.
After all that illegal recruiting, are we really surprised they’re conducting illegal practices?

This much hate can't be healthy! It just can't be! :confused:😞

200.gif

buffalo trace distillery fire GIF by Buffalo Trace Bourbon

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This much hate can't be healthy! It just can't be! :confused:😞

200.gif

buffalo trace distillery fire GIF by Buffalo Trace Bourbon

What in the hell is there to hate on? We beat y’all ass last time we played.

the state of Mississippi finally let y’all have that dump of a stadium after they had no use for it.

your campus is ugly

your coach runs his mouth but hasn’t produced a damn thing yet

What in the hell is there to hate on? We beat y’all ass last time we played.

the state of Mississippi finally let y’all have that dump of a stadium after they had no use for it.

your campus is ugly

your coach runs his mouth but hasn’t produced a damn thing yet
We been whooping that ass since Alabama states inception…. Your great grand pappy Alabama Curtis the one with the hair piece on his head was taking Ls to Thee… your papi Alabama Jericho the one with the glass eye was taking Ls to Thee… atl hornet himself the man that look at honey bee videos while clapping like a walrus saw ASU getting that ass tapped to thee … A&M run Alabama …. Tuskegee pimp y’all out… JSU own y’all mofos…THEE end !

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I wish I would go back and forth with somebody from Valley 😆 🤣 about ANYTHING 😆 🤣
Oh that’s who they represent? 🥴 I know not!

He better hursh before we text the ceo of Walmart & cancel that Turf. Cause Chicken Helmet Rice and his failed “level the playing field” video ain’t raised not nan dime 😂. Fell on deaf ears.

matter fact, let me get Ashley on the phone so we can get Dancy a job on campus starting tomorrow. I feel so bad for my classmate. He deserves a so much better.

Y’all ninjas don’t follow rules at ALL. This isn’t the smack board
Naww...don't go there Lil kid! You threw them punches and got some haymakers in return for your efforts.

We just kindly obliged! 😆 Now you want to call the ref cause that punishment is getting real.

This ain't nothing Lil fella. It's gon get even worse in the fall. 🤣🤣

Lol Alabama A&M won the swac and we ain’t scared of nobody. I’m just letting you know how the rules are and you guys will see once it come down the pipe. Again Maynor told y’all coach to go get more players on National TV.

Back