Hear they started a little bit too early for camp

"I hear they started camp a little too early"... translation - You ain't heard shyt you just made that up thinking you were on to something lol.

"Damn is Deion cheating already"...I know one sorry arse team that need to cheat 😆

"After all that illegal recruiting"... translation - JSU got some guys that gone bust our heads come game day. Yep y'all sked as heyal lol. If I were you I would be too though. 😆 🤣

Lmao... Jsu have not been conducting illegal practices... Alcorn and bcu started their fall camps 5 days before Jsu began.... it seems as someone has seen something that has made them scared already .... Thee excuses lol

So is BCU and Alcorn cheating if they started even earlier by the same logic ? Lol this thread is another failed attempt to hate… and it failed miserably

Alcorn & Cookman didn’t play in the fall or spring. They have a excuse.

At the end of the day nobody is scared especially not my Defending Swac Champs. Maynor has them rolling and I feel good about it. Nobody is hating I’m stating facts. If you know football you would know when teams can start early but you just a game day fan. Look around college football if you play Sept4 you report today practice tomorrow. If you play Sept 5th you report tomorrow practice Sunday. Duh it’s just that simple. Go Dawgs

Lmao... Jsu have not been conducting illegal practices... Alcorn and bcu started their fall camps 5 days before Jsu began.... it seems as someone has seen something that has made them scared already .... Thee excuses lol

Alcorn is playing in week 0 so they can start a week earlier than everyone else. I don't know about BCU starting their camp but if they did it, they started illegally too.

At the end of the day nobody is scared especially not my Defending Swac Champs. Maynor has them rolling and I feel good about it. Nobody is hating I’m stating facts. If you know football you would know when teams can start early but you just a game day fan. Look around college football if you play Sept4 you report today practice tomorrow. If you play Sept 5th you report tomorrow practice Sunday. Duh it’s just that simple. Go Dawgs

Their game is Sept 4th (they started on the 3rd). You didn't hear anything. Change the title to "I believe they started fall camp too early"...

Back