HBCU Tournament Week thread

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
c8ItdIW.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If you plan on going to the games in Houston you need to plan on getting there early. The traffic is UNREAL surrounding the arena. Traffic maybe a little better for the championship games.

If you plan on going to the games in Houston you need to plan on getting there early. The traffic is UNREAL surrounding the arena. Traffic maybe a little better for the championship games.
Fuck my life. I gotta leave br after I get off. 815, I'll miss some of our women's game but be there for our mens. Should we win tonight.

I see them West side cats done went all “Wild Kingdom” tonight.

Lions, and Tigers, and Jags, oh my, my, my! And them black Panthers brought it “Wakanda” style.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
sTu Lady Tigers 70 ASU Lady Hornets 42 - Final

sTu Tigers 90 ASU Hornets 76 - Final

Joyce Kennerson is now the second leading scorer in sTu women's basketball history and number 1 in the NCAA era. Congratulations Joyce!

You shouldn’t have any trouble getting to the arena for a noon start. Morning rush hour should end about 10 am. Evening rush hour should start about 3:30. The 6 o’clock start you better plan on getting there for 5 o’clock.

Will the swac conference broadcast the games? If so please get some neutral announcers. The color analyst should never use terms like "we" and "our".

Back