HBCU Tournament Week thread

You shouldn’t have any trouble getting to the arena for a noon start. Morning rush hour should end about 10 am. Evening rush hour should start about 3:30. The 6 o’clock start you better plan on getting there for 5 o’clock.
Well we play at 12 and 2:30p. We should be done about 5. Im actually gonna be 5 miles away from the gym. Thanks though

This TSU v PV game is going to be good. Actually both games SU vs UAPB. We TSU had better be ready and play some defense. PV cant shoot as well as they shot when we played down there. TSU by 2.

From the NAIA:
I had forgotten that Stillman was now in the NAIA (link).

Men's games
March 7
No. 1 IU East (Ind.) (32-2) def. No. 8 Voorhees (S.C.) (18-11), 91-79

March 8
No. 4 IU Southeast (Ind.) (24-8) vs. No. 5 Stillman (Ala.) (27-5), 84-66

Women (link)
March 7
(1) Concordia (Neb.) def. (8) Stillman (Ala.), 75-52

Last edited:
1st game of the session for the 2nd round

Women
PVAMU - 41
Southern- 42
Half

2nd Rd Women

TSU 36
GSU 33
Half

The SWAC POY is not playing in this game for stu

That's the $64,000 question.

Nobody is talking. All coach Perry would say is that she couldn't answer that you'd have to ask Joyce and her parents.

Her parents were at the game as usual while no Joyce. Just strange.

something sounds fishy with that. I dont see an MVP just letting their team down like that.

That's the $64,000 question.

Nobody is talking. All coach Perry would say is that she couldn't answer that you'd have to ask Joyce and her parents.

Her parents were at the game as usual while no Joyce. Just strange.

Folks kept whispering in the stands about Kennerson. !! I kept watching the bench thinking she would eventually show up.

Interesting

With all the mess surrounding Hampton leaving the MEAC, the commish possibly would have to hand over 2 trophies to them on their way out the door to the Big South

SWAC Championship Games

Women:
To listen to the Grambling Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 12:30pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN3

Men:
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 4:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN2

This women's game is pretty good. Both teams going at it and the lead is going back and forth. That shot right before the half by Southern was awesome...

Back