HBCU Sports Live: Deion Sanders arrives at Jackson State, named new head football coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
@C-LeB28

126248598_2196190103848999_1917491619295946612_o.jpg

No shade. Cannot be any worse than all the SU attire I have. lol

No shade. Cannot be any worse than all the SU attire I have. lol

bewild no!!!! You wearing them voodoo chicken leg clothes ??? Burn it immediately before you start ...airing it out... falling short in the championship... and say somebody is going to get their feelings hurt... bewild I’m so disappointed in you... you were suppose to be the chosen one !!! 🤧😂😂😂 damn bewild they got too you...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
bewild no!!!! You wearing them voodoo chicken leg clothes ??? Burn it immediately before you start ...airing it out... falling short in the championship... and say somebody is going to get their feelings hurt... bewild I’m so disappointed in you... you were suppose to be the chosen one !!! damn bewild they got too you...
Dey family bruh. Dey bet not shake a chicken-feets at my blue-black, blacktop road looking black-eyed ass.

My “human bodies” lolol I carry around w/ me are very effective. Ask the local passa I had walking to church w/ his wife for a few Sundays talking about the “hoodoo” lol somebody put on his raggedy assed new caddys. :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back