HBCU Sports Live: Deion Sanders arrives at Jackson State, named new head football coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
says the team that hasn’t sniffed a swac title since bush was in office.... look... your small time A&M ... throw a parade for 7 wins at best on a good year, pay your rapping coach for a bare minimum resume, and poke y’all little chest out when y’all beat Bama state... look at y’all ... get one 7 win season in forever and think y’all arrived... you ain’t Alcorn , Southern , Grambling , or THEE baby ... nobody came to see yall... again, not another word small time A&M .. know your place.
boy worry about getting a winning season period.

Man y'all on another level lol.

I'll smack game week, if everything for all of us, inclusive of getting that virus under control, occurs as anticipated. Certainly looking forward to it and I'll be in the stands, socially distant of course.

Holy Cow...Why didn't I think of that!!! But on the other hand, we can carry the game to the heart of the Black Belt and hold it in Livingston. That way all the Meridian fans who are too scared to go to Jackson can see a game and all those JSU fans can come out of the woodworks from places like Toomsuba, Kewanee, Electric Mills, Scooba (yes, Scooba), and Shuqualak.
We can play anywhere in BAMA, JSU will be the only fans there, like always. Yall dont even go to Homecoming. ESPECIALLY if its Tennessee State's HC the same day.

We can play anywhere in BAMA, JSU will be the only fans there, like always. Yall dont even go to Homecoming. ESPECIALLY if its Tennessee State's HC the same day.
tenor.gif

@C-LeB28 come get your Alumnus and tell him where he needs to be doing this...

View: https://twitter.com/HBCUGameday/status/1327263308257374208?s=20

Jealousy is setting in w/ Bewild.

Nah wait a dayam minute, sTu. Y'all helping to fund this? Why in the hell didn't y'all offer Strahan up to our broke purple/gold asses in Waller county???!!!! Shit.

Seriously, coach Dooley was ahead of the game w/ his approach. Hope he does extremely well in the spring, if the season occurs.

The SWAC is a family affair - Mo Williams' cousin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back