HBCU Sports Live: Deion Sanders arrives at Jackson State, named new head football coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Database, you KNOW Annie Mae can only beat JSU when we down. We drug yall last year and the year before too actually. Sometimes, luck just runs out. Yall should just pull a Grambling for the next 4-5 years.
Can we agree that JSU--with all these recruits-- will not be down this football season? At the end of the season I will accept your admission that A&M was just better. I mean, JSU can't be down every year, can it?
an it?

tenor.gif

Database, you KNOW Annie Mae can only beat JSU when we down. We drug yall last year and the year before too actually. Sometimes, luck just runs out. Yall should just pull a Grambling for the next 4-5 years.
Lol...You are always wrong...It not database; it's ancient Greek foreteller. That's why you can be sure that the loss is coming.

The lord
Can we agree that JSU--with all these recruits-- will not be down this football season? At the end of the season I will accept your admission that A&M was just better. I mean, JSU can't be down every year, can it?
an it?

I mean A&M can speak a lot about being down or mediocre at best ... jokers get 1 good above average season with a veteran squad.., and squeaked past a young JSU and young Alabama state squads and now you all all of the sudden have arrived ? LOL please stop it... You focused on being better than THEE... we focused on SWAC titles and National recognition... small time A&M don’t need to say another word.

The lord

I mean A&M can speak a lot about being down or mediocre at best ... jokers get 1 good above average season with a veteran squad.., and squeaked past a young JSU and young Alabama state squads and now you all all of the sudden have arrived ? LOL please stop it... You focused on being better than THEE... we focused on SWAC titles and National recognition... small time A&M don’t need to say another word.

Drops mic
Its soooooo much more news to announce lol.

Lol...You are always wrong...It not database; it's ancient Greek foreteller. That's why you can be sure that the loss is coming.

We might have to make this one out of The Black Belt Classic. You all can take them to B'ham and drop kick em in front of 60K+; What say you The Oracle!!! LOL

The lord

Damn bro, sheesh 😂😂

We might have to make this one out of The Black Belt Classic. You all can take them to B'ham and drop kick em in front of 60K+; What say you The Oracle!!! LOL
Holy Cow...Why didn't I think of that!!! But on the other hand, we can carry the game to the heart of the Black Belt and hold it in Livingston. That way all the Meridian fans who are too scared to go to Jackson can see a game and all those JSU fans can come out of the woodworks from places like Toomsuba, Kewanee, Electric Mills, Scooba (yes, Scooba), and Shuqualak.

Last edited:
JSU need to do a better job on focusing because it has not paid off in titles or positive national recognition recent times.

says the team that hasn’t sniffed a swac title since bush was in office.... look... your small time A&M ... throw a parade for 7 wins at best on a good year, pay your rapping coach for a bare minimum resume, and poke y’all little chest out when y’all beat Bama state... look at y’all ... get one 7 win season in forever and think y’all arrived... you ain’t Alcorn , Southern , Grambling , or THEE baby ... nobody came to see yall... again, not another word small time A&M .. know your place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back