HBCU Basketball Nov. 21 - 27

Final (M) Ohio State 78
JSU 47

JSU without services of starting PG Chance Franklin due to illness and starting 4 and 5 due to injuries. Time to get back home and regroup.

They weren't gonna bust a grape
Yeah right....the only thing that saved your boy was our guys had another game to play and they learned from our girls being suspended behind the beat down they put on su players AND male cheerleader.

Yeah right....the only thing that saved your boy was our guys had another game to play and they learned from our girls being suspended behind the beat down they put on su players AND male cheerleader.
Enough of the time machine trip. lol

Our men and women are both 4-1. When was the last time this happened for swac basketball ? This was versus all D-1 competition.

University of Puerto Rico is Division II, but that doesn't take away anything from what the Lady sTu Tigers have accomplished thus far.

The men and women have gotten off to really good starts.

The women have games coming up shortly against HBU and Rice. I plan on being at both games.

University of Puerto Rico is Division II, but that doesn't take away anything from what the Lady sTu Tigers have accomplished thus far.

The men and women have gotten off to really good starts.

The women have games coming up shortly against HBU and Rice. I plan on being at both games.
Our girls outscored PRESBYTERIAN 16 - 4 in overtime after trailing by 12 in the 4th quarter before tying the score to force overtime.

Last edited:
I'm not looking forward to our season anymore. We are down three starters (starter 2, 4, and 6)

Back