Valley @ Fort Wayne 12:30 PM

11/27

TxSU @ ULL 4 PM
Alcorn @ Colorado State 1 PM
PV @ #9 Wisconsin 1 PM

Valley @ #6 Indiana 3:00 PM
UAPB @ Hawaii 10:59 PM

Last edited:

I'm trying to figure out who the hell is Blue Mountain. I see they play Alcorn too.

We play them in December as well. Beat them last year by 30 or something like that. They must of brought in a whole new team

I Like TSU's Schedule, the games they are playing now are confidence and team builders for the later schedule, which will make them ready for Arizona and the Bigger Brand Name schools. I think Coach has made them a Bid boy schedule and its working. He will knock off someone in that top 25 maybe 2 of those schools getting him a 12 seed in the tournament, at least that looks to be his plan.

I Like TSU's Schedule, the games they are playing now are confidence and team builders for the later schedule, which will make them ready for Arizona and the Bigger Brand Name schools. I think Coach has made them a Bid boy schedule and its working. He will knock off someone in that top 25 maybe 2 of those schools getting him a 12 seed in the tournament, at least that looks to be his plan.

Guard Trae Jefferson should be cleared the day after the final day of the fall semester.

Back