HBCU Basketball: February 27 - March 5

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
At least the guys have shown improvement despite being undersized and probably 1 year away from making that leap JSU and Alcorn have made this year

Bruh, most of your starters and backups are Jrs and Srs. Last year, JSU was mainly So's and with a Jr sprinkled in here and there... like Gator. This year, we are primarily a Jr team. ..with two of our best players out. ..and still kickin azz. Can't speak for Alcorn... but this would have been Luther's 4th year so he might have had a tight roster.

Yesterday was a good day, TSU's Chris Thomad F..., around and got a triple double.
CT has really stepped up his play. It may be the DG a.k.a. GAM influence. I now see why he was so highly recruited coming out of high school. He can really take over a game if he wants to and Davis lets him.

Finally someone congratulate us on winning our 3rd in a row. I was beginning to think everyone was jealous of Texas Southern.
Congrats to TxSou. And I'm not jealous. I think yall have a good, athletic team. However, bad FT shooting will catch up with you sooner or later.

btw, even though Griffin and your team had a highlight reel game against a horrendous ASU "defense" Monday night, that game was kinda weird. Easily could have been a blowout, but it easily should have been closer than the final score. I may have been more impressed with Waters.

Congrats to TxSou. And I'm not jealous. I think yall have a good, athletic team. However, bad FT shooting will catch up with you sooner or later.

btw, even though Griffin and your team had a highlight reel game against a horrendous ASU "defense" Monday night, that game was kinda weird. Easily could have been a blowout, but it easily should have been closer than the final score. I may have been more impressed with Waters.
I agree about the free throws. It has been an issue for much of the season. The game was much closer than it should have been.

Waters handled his business.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, please............let @C-LeB28 speak the truth. We all know how crazy things can get in the SWAC tourney. Shit, truth be told, sTu can easily be NIT bound.....no hate. Stranger things have happened.

BTW.........if y'all do end up in the NIT, maybe y'all will be matched up with LSU, and Griffin can do his thang against Ben Simmons......I'd pay to see that.

Man, please............let @C-LeB28 speak the truth. We all know how crazy things can get in the SWAC tourney. Shit, truth be told, sTu can easily be NIT bound.....no hate. Stranger things have happened.

BTW.........if y'all do end up in the NIT, maybe y'all will be matched up with LSU, and Griffin can do his thang against Ben Simmons......I'd pay to see that.

Tell me that didn't go over your head....lol? I have been getting a kick out of how some of you panthers use that "Who?" to respond to some comments that's all. I know what you're saying though.

Tell me that didn't go over your head....lol? I have been getting a kick out of how some of you panthers use that "Who?" to respond to some comments that's all. I know what you're saying though.

We're gonna' need for you all to show some respect and capitalize that "P" in Panthers, brah. :D J/K lol

In all seriousness, I'm envious of the consistency sTu has shown in W and M basketball. Cannot hate on that. Obviously sTu M is the best the SWAC has to offer so I HOPE they win the entire tourney and then go on and beat the dog shat out of whomever those prognosticators @ the ncaa select deal throw them towards. Howsinever, do note, if aPVm goes head-to-head vs sTu in the SWAC tourney, we're gonna' beat the brakes off'a y'all. Enjoy! :D

We're gonna' need for you all to show some respect and capitalize that "P" in Panthers, brah. :D J/K lol

In all seriousness, I'm envious of the consistency sTu has shown in W and M basketball. Cannot hate on that. Obviously sTu M is the best the SWAC has to offer so I HOPE they win the entire tourney and then go on and beat the dog shat out of whomever those prognosticators @ the ncaa select deal throw them towards. Howsinever, do note, if aPVm goes head-to-head vs sTu in the SWAC tourney, we're gonna' beat the brakes off'a y'all. Enjoy! :D

Just curious, how many games you been to lol.
That dont mean anything and i have been to 1 which was the uapb game. I do work every monday and almost every Saturday so that explains why i hadnt been going. Is this what you say to errbody who get pissed off at our lackluster performance so far. I swear you sound like some of these cardinal fans i know in arizona. If you dont have season tickets you cant voice an opinion lmfao

Well sTu will be watching March madness with me when they meet Southern or Alcorn depending on who get to them first....

Back