HBCU Basketball: February 27 - March 5

Thank you ASU.

TSU is not difficult to beat. On offense, attack Vines and get her in foul trouble. Once in foul trouble, they are vulnerable in the post. On defense, just press them the full game if you have depth. They only have eight players. They are a good team but that's the blueprint to beat them

TSU is not difficult to beat. On offense, attack Vines and get her in foul trouble. Once in foul trouble, they are vulnerable in the post. On defense, just press them the full game if you have depth. They only have eight players. They are a good team but that's the blueprint to beat them
I already know lol. Their men's team post defense is below average also.

You should know by now he doesn't go by stats to comment. He goes off pure hatred and bias.
I never hated TSU . Why would I. Y'all are nothing to hate lol. Only two schools, I can say I dislike, like every jag. JSU and Famu, the rest of y'all don't even matter, besides Gram, which is like a family rivalry from the SU side, but Gram folks dislike SU lol.

As bad as we are playing on defense, we are still in this game smh. That pick and roll with Griffin is killing us

And now the plot thickens for Thursday........lol

We've proven we can score on TSU. Just need to show we can stop them. There's a good chance both teams will play next week

C-LeB28,

Interesting! The ESPN analysts can not stop talking about how impressive they are with Mike Davis' defense regarding how he has Texas Southern playing this top level of defense and the fact they do not foul (season stat and today's game stat). They also are having a field day on the amazing talents of D. Griff. ESPN has it all over their social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) with several dunks.

Last edited:
Back