HBCU Basketball: February 25 - March 4

Valley 88
UAPB 77

Secures a spot in SWAC tourney. Will face Texas Southern if ASU wins. Will face Alcorn if ASU loses

Celebrate. Let me sheesh before I get an inappropoiate language post. You can tell who folks only care about every sport. Like i said yall better win it all.

On to nfl free agency

Celebrate. Let me sheesh before I get an inappropoiate language post. You can tell who folks only care about every sport. Like i said yall better win it all.

On to nfl free agency

Too emotional bro...And if we don't win...Oh well! It's amazing what we've done with the abrupt leaving of our best player.

We will not win if we go back to playing individual basketball. Which has been a thorn in our side all year.

On a side note, in his 5 years Davis has only loss 14 games during the SWAC regular season. 76-14 and he plays with new players yearly. Next year will be the first time we have our necleaus coming back during the Davis era and we will have a 7'2 center who was a 4 star recruit coming out of high school.

Dude silence!

I care more about my Flying Tigers than football, basketball or baseball. Just look at the avatar I've used since the 1999 on this message board.

However, I know what pay the bills and gets exposure for our conference and institutions.
We are gravitating towards being a leading competitor in football in the next couple of years. We are on the way.

Reactions: J C
Looks like tournament time I here. Hopefully our guys can keep playing over their heads for a few more games. They really stepped up this season. Brent overachieved to finish in a 4 way tie for 3rd (6th seed that Valley game would of given us the 3rd spot outright ). Not many teams could lose that many players and still be as competitive as we were. Looks like all of those guys will get medicals and we should have everyone back next year outside of the 2 seniors Specks and Middleton. Basketball is in good hands for the foreseeable future we just need to find a PG.

I have one SERIOUS question. When su is getting their butts handed to them why do they resort to Scotlandville-ish behaviour? Alcorn was physical but they were not dirty. Alcorn played hard and physical but they did not try and instigate altercations. I guess su thought by getting Zach out of the game they would have some sort of an advantage....NOT! This is the most balanced team we have had in a long time.

I used to have respect for Banks but as I watch his body language and facial expressions it appears he is okay with the goonery.

I have one SERIOUS question. When su is getting their butts handed to them why do they resort to Scotlandville-ish behaviour? Alcorn was physical but they were not dirty. Alcorn played hard and physical but they did not try and instigate altercations. I guess su thought by getting Zach out of the game they would have some sort of an advantage....NOT! This is the most balanced team we have had in a long time.

I used to have respect for Banks but as I watch his body language and facial expressions it appears he is okay with the goonery.
No one cares. Like your thoughts determine his job security or something. lol

Last edited:
I'm really proud of my Tigers. We lose the best player in the conference and defending Player of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year mid season and still lost only 2 conference games. We got a good thing going.
He wasn't the best player lol. All he could do was dunk lol. He was the best athlete.

TSU folks with the bs again .
Don't see any of us mentioning anything about their team, yet our school is always on their fingertips. It's bad enough I witnessed a TxSU fan trying to use minutes played as way to smack our team, then come here and see this junk. lol

Back