HBCU Basketball: February 25 - March 4

I cannot publicly say what I want to say about PV M/W basketball lest those panthers in charge of the private forum kick me out again for telling the truth, that their little purple and gold glasses refuses to allow the light of the [/my] truth to shine upon their remedial eyes. In a few folks eyes, there's not a problem w/ PV M/W basketball or the elementary level athletic director who hired them. lol Subpar performance is their norm, I guess, considering the proximity of bball talent in and around tx hs bball. :D

damn

Officiating in the first half was, in my opinion, bad. BUT, it was consistently bad, meaning equally bad both ways. Alcorn started out shooting very well, and it is the difference right now. Second half about to start.

Congrats TSU on your SWAC championship!

Thanks! Your guys came to play a basketball game tonight and made our guys earn that win. Now, be sure to make an early exit during the tournament because I do not want to see you all again this year......lol. One more thing, where in the world did you all find them nimble footed brick-thick rascals on that team?

Last edited:
Britney Wright is determined to carry our ladies to a 3rd straight championship. She'll go down as one of the best players to play in this conference. Our men are another story....

Reactions: J C
That was a conference championship caliber game. Well played by both teams. Lofton saved our bacon. That should have cemented his player of year. Congrats to Alcorn, they can beat us in the tournament championship game with those bigs and our lack of big men.

Devilettes end their 7-game skid with a 57-54 win over UAPB and secure a spot in SWAC tourney

Back