HBCU Basketball: December 4-31

I agree, we missed our win opportunity against Oakland and Toledo. We have very good talent and will be alright in conference. What is the status of the kid who is hurt. Sorry i dont even know his name. thats said. no home games, backward one and dones.

I agree, we missed our win opportunity against Oakland and Toledo. We have very good talent and will be alright in conference. What is the status of the kid who is hurt. Sorry i dont even know his name. thats said. no home games, backward one and dones.
Kevin Scott. He was sitting behind you and ETT at the girl's game last week.

bama state down to tennessee state at the half 33-29. bama state made 5 shots in the first half. they have 7 turnovers. rest of their points from the free throw line.

Duquesne 73
Valley 49

Unless we look great in the SWAC (at least 8-10 wins and a deep tourney run/win), I can't see Payne surviving after this year. This isn't football. He got 4 years and we look the same as we did 3 years ago.

The new guys and guys like Bozeman and Berry are coming into their own. We still got a few people out. Decent showing thus far
Yep! Gonna keep and eye on Berry. Looks good with his 3's. I see Franklin is out indefinitely with an injury...man!!!

We have to do better. Can't go two years straight with injury excuses. Honestly, I haven't seen anything from this team that says we can make some noise. I had high hopes coming in but I don't see it. We have played a lot of games that have been very winnable. Its not like we are playing power teams.

We have to do better. Can't go two years straight with injury excuses. Honestly, I haven't seen anything from this team that says we can make some noise. I had high hopes coming in but I don't see it. We have played a lot of games that have been very winnable. Its not like we are playing power teams.

Regardless those teams are better. We only lost one game thus far I felt we should of won and that was against MD E shore. There isn't another OOC win left on the schedule

I'm also disappointed with our performance against the Teams we have played so far for the most part. Some basic things we are not doing well at all. We must do better when we have a 2/3 on 1 break advantage on offense! We are missing a big man presence...Bolton has got to play with some defensive "finesse" in order to stay in the games. Has anyone seen Demetrice Clopton lately or is he injured?

Last edited:
I'm also disappointed with our performance against the Teams we have played so far for the most part. Some basic things we are not doing well at all. We must do better when we have a 2/3 on 1 break advantage on offense! We are missing a big man presence...Bolton has got to play with some defensive "finesse" in order to stay in the game. Has anyone seen Demetrice Clopton lately or is he injured?

Agreed
Bolden will be fine he's slowly working himself back into the lineup after being out so long. Yea Clopton, Franklin, Ross, and Taylor are all injured even though Taylor got in tonight. The younger guys are getting some game experience which will help in Swac play in the event we have any season ending injuries.

Back