HBCU Basketball: Conference Play 1/4-1/6

And school is still out.

considering the fan base is intertwined with the Texans who played at the same time and you still had nearly 2K with no school was good. It was probably more as there are multiple entrances to get in. The atmosphere willed the team to a win.

If your the only game in town 3K should be the norm

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
considering the fan base is intertwined with the Texans who played at the same time and you still had nearly 2K with no school was good. It was probably more as there are multiple entrances to get in. The atmosphere willed the team to a win.

If your the only game in town 3K should be the norm
Excellent reason but it’s bull $hit. Why can’t folks just give them credit as opposed to trying to say the attendance was incorrect. Oh because it’s not your university.

Naw too many good coaching staffs on that side of the ball. Coop back at txsu and I'm sure PV and SU not gonna roll over either. Itll be a dog fight

PVAMU has a very young team and will be middle of the pack this year.

Excellent reason but it’s bull $hit. Why can’t folks just give them credit as opposed to trying to say the attendance was incorrect. Oh because it’s not your university.

the guy who said it originally is smart and knows how attendance is calculated. I've been to all 10 campuses during the good and the bad times and some places fans just disappeared mysteriously when those places were the envy of the league.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This big ass girl killin us.... they jsut throwing it up to her and if you get close to her its a foul. She is better than what i originally gave her credit.

This big ass girl killin us.... they jsut throwing it up to her and if you get close to her its a foul. She is better than what i originally gave her credit.

Lol yea she can ball. Ameshya with the double double tonight. 16 points 13 Reb 4 blocks 2 steals in 28 minutes of play. D Lewis didnt disappoint either

Back