HAZING OR PLEDGING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BandFan said:

I didnt know the officiall name of of KKPsi was "non greek"? :confused:

Ummm. I must have missed that when I was initiated :rolleyes:

I think the young man have a lot of mixed emotions and he does not know how to place them into perspective....yet. I'd be happy to talk with you off-line about this topic.

Regardless of hazing or pledging, the end result does not make you a better Brother nor Sister. If it were so, all fraternities and sororities would have 100% participation! PEACE! :nod:

Well that is what my band director always tells us, its non greek, u know what i meant... On the council thing witht he Divine 9 an a few others, But no i have no mixed emotions, im only telling the truth through my eyes and Experience

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Realistik said:
Well that is what my band director always tells us, its non greek, u know what i meant... On the council thing witht he Divine 9 an a few others, But no i have no mixed emotions, im only telling the truth through my eyes and Experience

Your Band Director told you that the name of YOUR Fraternity was "non Greek".

Lets slow this up. I thought you would have learned the correct name of your organization when you were going throught "INTAKE" (lets just use the word for now). Is you BD your Frat brother also? Is your BD in the PanHell?

what school and chapter is this again.

Its seems like you do have some crossed and mixed emotions. Like My FRAT brother ZOCK said, Pledging hard does not make you a good brother. (both of our TAIL Dawgs are prime examples). I've seen some bruhz have good processes and be shiiity FRAT, and I've seen some "INTAKE" bruhz be exemplorary pillars in the Frat.

Dont fall for the hype young brother.

This is from one of the topics in this forum, a previously posted one.

"On the Nupe side of the dissention, Walker believes the other members, who he refers to as "Paper," were threatening the Kappa tradition."

"We want to keep tradition in the organization, because when this happens there's a brotherhood that comes with that," said Walker, a graduating senior."

An did I not say this in my topic... when everybody was downin what is said saying it was stupid, and that i was being IGNORANT.... look at my name... im only telling the truth, and being Realistic.... I kno what da L i be talkin bout :angry: I mean dang... Was and am I right or wrong... Yes, IM RIGHT! :uzi:

:eek:

Vinita said:
You're right about what?

He/she is going to turn into another. "I know more about your Org than you do" person.

I can see it now. :goodbad:

Illl show u

" u know what a frat person told me, he said "we might get postponed and we might have to stop for a minute, but the process will never change, this is our frat, its the our way, u can be frat, , and thatz all im saying, the way that i pledged was for brotherhood and a bond and im not going to lie, yes it was fo respect too, but the chapter name is this an if u aint come through the way everybody else did, u PAPER an you will get no respect"
U cannot escape through a frat man without going through a pledging period of some sort no matter if it is 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, 2 months, a year, Thats just how it is. Aint nobody just about to let you walk into there Frat like that. I mean come on. Yes Discression is the main key, but if you get mad because someone of experience is telling the truth and u get affened, then thats a Personal Problem." THIS TOPIC IS DISCUSSING HAZING OR PLEDGING', that is the topic.. and im jus discussing it, what is so wrong about my opinions, and yet most of my opinion(s) are FACT

Ill just leave it alone, dont anyone in here want to be truthful about anything... So ill let this topic go. Its time to be serious about this. This is and was a good topic, but when we have people taking things PERSONAL, thats what turns things in anotther direction.

Realistik said:
Illl show u

" u know what a frat person told me, he said "we might get postponed and we might have to stop for a minute, but the process will never change, this is our frat, its the our way, u can be frat, , and thatz all im saying, the way that i pledged was for brotherhood and a bond and im not going to lie, yes it was fo respect too, but the chapter name is this an if u aint come through the way everybody else did, u PAPER an you will get no respect"
U cannot escape through a frat man without going through a pledging period of some sort no matter if it is 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, 2 months, a year, Thats just how it is. Aint nobody just about to let you walk into there Frat like that. I mean come on. Yes Discression is the main key, but if you get mad because someone of experience is telling the truth and u get affened, then thats a Personal Problem." THIS TOPIC IS DISCUSSING HAZING OR PLEDGING', that is the topic.. and im jus discussing it, what is so wrong about my opinions, and yet most of my opinion(s) are FACT

Did YOU say this, or did someone say this to you, or did you overhear it?

I can't decipher wtf this is about.

Oh well, I guess ignorance is bliss ... :xeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back