Hampton, Monmouth and Stony Brook to CAA & now NCAT & Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too damn long. We out recruited some of those teams this year. And the recruits we are shooting at lead me to believe we will next signing day as well. We just have to keep building brick by brick. Gonzaga or North Dakota State wasn’t built in a day.

Let's be honest around here. I keep seeing that academically A&T, Howard and Hampton will benefit academically from these white institutions. Stop the ignorance. Do you really believe these white schools are going collaborate with you in research and dollars? I mean let me break something down for you. Huntsville Alabama has some of the largest research for government contracts in the country, let alone the south. UAH does everything with in it's power to stay in control. The control means even being cut throat to power research institutions like Georgia Tech and even Auburn for that matter. The only reason they can't cut out Alabama is because they are apart of University of Alabama system. With that being said there is no way those schools are going to trickle down economics that they see as white money to black institutions. Keep believing that lie.

Let's be honest around here. I keep seeing that academically A&T, Howard and Hampton will benefit academically from these white institutions. Stop the ignorance. Do you really believe these white schools are going collaborate with you in research and dollars? I mean let me break something down for you. Huntsville Alabama has some of the largest research for government contracts in the country, let alone the south. UAH does everything with in it's power to stay in control. The control means even being cut throat to power research institutions like Georgia Tech and even Auburn for that matter. The only reason they can't cut out Alabama is because they are apart of University of Alabama system. With that being said there is no way those schools are going to trickle down economics that they see as white money to black institutions. Keep believing that lie.

Plus as I learned recently, there are a good number of R2 HBCUs in the SWAC alone (I think it's TxSU, SU, JSU and a couple more) so they can keep telling themselves that lie as far as their academics being so much better than every other HBCU. White gaze really got them in an alternate reality when we know them folks are not gonna break bread with them to the point of helping them get on that level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back