Guys...When was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He ain't crazy. He knows that woman flirts with him.

Keep on playing with fire, Cee and see if you don't get burned.

All I did was tell her in Wal-mart sometime back that her lil daughters are beautiful just like their mama. I guess it's in their genes. :lecture:

He ain't crazy. He knows that woman flirts with him.

Keep on playing with fire, Cee and see if you don't get burned.

I dun told him, you dun told him, W dun told him...bet we hear some story about he almost got his privates "singed" soon. Like my mother-in-law always said: Let us hip you before the goose pecks you. And Cee, the goose got her bill in a downward arc rat about now... Just do you and we'll....pray.:swink:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I dun told him, you dun told him, W dun told him...bet we hear some story about he almost got his privates "singed" soon. Like my mother-in-law always said: Let us hip you before the goose pecks you. And Cee, the goose got her bill in a downward arc rat about now... Just do you and we'll....pray.:swink:

I dun told him also.....fool around and get his hat brought to the hospital.......:lol:

I ain't gone mess with his wife, but his girlfriend I see him with every once in a while can get. Night times does have eyes. :lecture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back