Guys...When was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
you took a plain Jane, non-makeup wearing, non-artificially hair enhanced woman out on a date? Really. I'm talking about not a scrap of makeup or hair enhancement since nobody up in here likes weave or makeup. So, now don't everybody rush to claim to be Um-Foo-Foo's date, but who was it?

I wonder why they like Beyonce nem so much, if they don't like weave wearing, make-up wearing womenfolk.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
you took a plain Jane, non-makeup wearing, non-artificially hair enhanced woman out on a date? Really. I'm talking about not a scrap of makeup or hair enhancement. So, now don't everybody rush to claim to be Um-Foo-Foo's date, but who was it?

About 3 months ago.......

plain jane except a little lipstick

you took a plain Jane, non-makeup wearing, non-artificially hair enhanced woman out on a date? Really. I'm talking about not a scrap of makeup or hair enhancement since nobody up in here likes weave or makeup. So, now don't everybody rush to claim to be Um-Foo-Foo's date, but who was it?

I have done it several times. See women don't pay you any attention when you out with the Janet Jackson and Halle Berries of the world. They expect them to have men, but when you are an okay looking brother with an ugly chick they want to know what is she doing to be with him when she is nice looking and doesn't have a date.

I met someone for dinner about 4 weeks ago. Lip gloss is what she had on. I guess that's enhancement too. (?) :rolleyes:

I'll take it further. The first gul I was engaged to only wore lip gloss. Nothing else. All natural. The 2nd gul I was engaged to ditto. All natural. Just lip gloss. :) But, I married the :devil2: who wore all sorts of sh*t to cover up what she was working w/. Funny thing is that I ALWAYS told her how much better she looked w/out the warpaint rather than w/ it. Maybe it was her Indian heritage she was tapping in to. :rolleyes:

I have done it serveral times. See women don't pay you any attention when you out with the Janet Jackson and Halle Berries of the world. They expext them to have men, but when you are an okay looking brother with an ugly chick they want to know what is she doing to be with him when she is nice looking and doesn't have a date.

If she was ugly and she knew it, believe you me, she had on some makeup. I don't know any women promoting faults. You just got the "toned down" version.

If she was ugly and she knew it, believe you me, she had on some makeup. I don't know any women promoting faults. You just got the "toned down" version.

See I'm not like Delcok. I'll date a chick with weave and wears make up. I like a good looking woman with style period.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Last night

How about chap stick?

If chap stick and lip gloss are considered makeup then I've been wearing makeup too. :confused:

Clarify ladies. Is lip gloss considered makeup? I thought it was on the level of lip balm/chapstick and such (moisturizer). :confused:

If I'm wrong, I have no issue stating I was wrong about "makeup."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back