Guys...When was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know what I say about metrosexuals, don't cha? One nut on either side of the fence. I don't date their azzes either. You got to have crust on your heels, dirt/oil you didn't get all the way out of your SHORT fingernails, ash on your ass and smell a little sweaty over that Old Spice. Shat, I may force my own self to have to run to bathroom...:lmao:

So that's why my neighbors wife smiled and told me Friday after she saw me working on one of my partners cars "Is their anything you can't fix?" . She said my husband is to pretty to work on anything. She said it with this look. Whew!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So that's why my neighbors wife smiled and told me Friday after she saw me working on one of my partners cars "Is their anything you can't fix?" . She said my husband is to pretty to work on anything. She said with it this look. Whew!!!!
uh-oh...she'd better watch him. I can't stand a man that can't do shat. WTF kinda man are you? You can't change the damn oil, can't change a flat tire, can't fix schitt around the house, can't fugg all night long...just what good are you?

uh-oh...she'd better watch him. I can't stand a man that can't do shat. WTF kinda man are you? You can't change the damn oil, can't change a flat tire, can't fix schitt around the house, can't fugg all night long...just what good are you?

Now how you know what that man can and cannot do? Get out them people business!

Now how you know what that man can and cannot do? Get out them people business!
If he's some ole pretty ass ninja, he can't do shat. Especially, if he thinks he's too pretty. Can't have no man like that...aaaawww hell to the nah.

So that's why my neighbors wife smiled and told me Friday after she saw me working on one of my partners cars "Is their anything you can't fix?" . She said my husband is to pretty to work on anything. She said it with this look. Whew!!!!

That woman was flirting with you. She don't give a dayum what you can/can't fix.

If he's some ole pretty ass ninja, he can't do shat. Especially, if he thinks he's too pretty. Can't have no man like that...aaaawww hell to the nah.

Like I said, get out them people business! Let that woman worry about her husband being soft. Maybe that dude is making some nice bank!

Like I said, get out them people business! Let that woman worry about her husband being soft. Maybe that dude is making some nice bank!
I'm not in their business, I'm simply responding to what was posted...now, you get out of my business, thank you kindly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Her husband don't speak to me any more either. I'm like dude I didn't even do nothing. She started it. :lol:

That's why I told Cee Dog to turn and run the other way real fast. Dude may not be able to fix a car, but he can sure pull a trigger on a handgun.

:lmao: Yeah he a lil short curly hair dude too. I ain't gone be running trying to dodge them bullets. :lol: She is fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back