Sho Nuff said:
"Sombody ate my chicken, and I hope they azz choke on the GD bone!!!'

"That is twix them messcans and whitefokes"

"Dam Annie Mae you is a freak just like yo mama"

"Shidddd...I'm knocking the bottom outta mines, ain't that right mama..."

:lmao:

Another good one I can't place.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"We aim to pull evil up by the root! Before it chokes out the flower of our culture'n heritage! And our women! Let's not forget those ladies, y'all, lookin' to us for p'tection! From darkies! From Jews! From Peepins'! And from all those smart-ass scientists say we come descended from monkey. That's not my culture'n heritage!

Re: Some movies are just plain classic

mighty hornet said:
LOL@HBCUs

Airplane is pure comedy.

LOL. Those Zucker boys were ahead of their time. They satired "jive" long before there was a such thing as "Ebonics".

" YOU GOLD TEETH,GOLD CHAIN WEARIN,SPEAR CHUNKIN, HIGH JUMPIN, BASKETBALL DUNKIN, FRIED CHIKIN EATIN,JIVE,HANGIN ON THE CORNER,SPADE MULEOTA. TAKE YOUR FUGGIN PIZZA AND GO THA FUGG BACK TO AFRICA"

oldgymlgnd said:
" YOU GOLD TEETH,GOLD CHAIN WEARIN,SPEAR CHUNKIN, HIGH JUMPIN, BASKETBALL DUNKIN, FRIED CHIKIN EATIN,JIVE,HANGIN ON THE CORNER,SPADE MULEOTA. TAKE YOUR FUGGIN PIZZA AND GO THA FUGG BACK TO AFRICA"

Do The Right Thing! :D

HBCUs said:
"We aim to pull evil up by the root! Before it chokes out the flower of our culture'n heritage! And our women! Let's not forget those ladies, y'all, lookin' to us for p'tection! From darkies! From Jews! From Peepins'! And from all those smart-ass scientists say we come descended from monkey. That's not my culture'n heritage!

"O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

Where are we?

Probably on our way to New Jersey by now.

No kidding! I got family in there! Do you wanna come with me?

Of course. You've earned my trust, Wally. You've been a very good friend to me these past couple days. You're always there for me. You never get me into trouble. Sometimes it seems a bit boring but that's a small price to pay for such a wonderful friendship.

That's beautiful, Dave. Do you mean everything you just said?
Dave: I'll tell you how I really feel in about a minute or two. Right now I'm a little overwhelmed by the STINK of the seven tons of garbage that you drove us into!!!

Is THAT what it is?! I thought you let one go! That's why I didn't say anything!

That's very kind of you! Thank you!

Killer Bees said:
Where are we?

Probably on our way to New Jersey by now.

No kidding! I got family in there! Do you wanna come with me?

Of course. You've earned my trust, Wally. You've been a very good friend to me these past couple days. You're always there for me. You never get me into trouble. Sometimes it seems a bit boring but that's a small price to pay for such a wonderful friendship.

That's beautiful, Dave. Do you mean everything you just said?
Dave: I'll tell you how I really feel in about a minute or two. Right now I'm a little overwhelmed by the STINK of the seven tons of garbage that you drove us into!!!

Is THAT what it is?! I thought you let one go! That's why I didn't say anything!

That's very kind of you! Thank you!

:tup:

In the spirit of Richard Pryor, "Hear No Evil, See No Evil"

NICE

mighty hornet said:
I got one......

You embarrassed me, man!
In front of all them people,
you treated me like I was soft.
You treated me like I was spineless!

New Jack City.

G - Money's speech to Nino just before Nino blew his head off!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
cat daddy said:
I've got a girl whose Pu$$y so good, if you threw it into the air, it would turn into sunshine..

Harlem Nights.

Della Reese describin' Lela Rochon.

I laughed so hard and loud at that line, the ushers in the theater had to come ask me to be quiet!

Here's another:

"We must hurry." "No really, we must hurry."

And one of my favorites of the last 15-20 years:

"Get away from her, you b!tch!"

Re: Some movies are just plain classic

HBCUs said:
LOL. Those Zucker boys were ahead of their time. They satired "jive" long before there was a such thing as "Ebonics".

They got points for convincing Beaver Cleaver's mom (Barbara Billingsley) to speak jive!

"Cut me some slack, jack! Chump don't won't da help, chump don't get da help!" "Jive @ss dude ain't got no brains no how!"

Another classic movie line:

"You won't die you old crocodile. You'll cheat death like you cheat me at hounds and jackals."

Got one more...one of my favorites:

"I taught some of the stupidest children God ever put on the face of this earth, and all of them could read well enough to find a name on a tombstone."

AAMU Alum said:
And one of my favorites of the last 15-20 years:

"Get away from her, you b!tch!"
One of them Alien movies. I think it was 2 when they found that little girl aboard that ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back