Guess the movie???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
cat daddy said:
Get them drive by shooters out my house and off my couch.
Boyz in Da Hood

when the recruiters were bout to come see Ricky and Doughboy and his friends were lounging around the living room.

da_caramel_diva said:
Dead Presidents?

Batch, I'm not playin'. You gonna be the nine-toe havingest, limpin'est batch in Harlem, you don't put that razor away!
** Or **

W-w-w-well... y-y-y-you's about to b-b-b-be a rich nigra... cuz c-c-come F-f-f-friday... I'm knockin'... someone... the fock out!

Harlem Nights

J4J said:
Frankly my Dear, ...I don't give a dayum!

Gone With The Wind

SONNY said:
" He Brokeded my Nose" :lol:

Longest Yard

NICE

D-NICE said:
You can only be talking about Goldie, my brother. The Mack

GSupe, boy you're right on que. I didn't post anything from A Soldier's Story, because I wanted you to have all the fun.

NICE

Yeah, that's it.

da_caramel_diva said:
Dead Presidents?

Batch, I'm not playin'. You gonna be the nine-toe havingest, limpin'est batch in Harlem, you don't put that razor away!
** Or **

W-w-w-well... y-y-y-you's about to b-b-b-be a rich nigra... cuz c-c-come F-f-f-friday... I'm knockin'... someone... the fock out!

Harlem Night

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"Do you need some Healing, do you? Some of you sick @ZZ sailors need to come back after visiting hours, cause thats when the good doctor Davenport....."

One of my favorite lines in any movie.

4 Quotes same movie

Who this, Pa? Who this?
The woman that shoulda been yo' mammy.

The jail you plan for me is the one you're gonna rot in.

She black as tar, nappy-headed, got legs like baseball bats, and I hear she got that nasty women's disease.

erica76105 said:
4 Quotes same movie

Who this, Pa? Who this? child to Mister in Color Purple!
The woman that shoulda been yo' mammy.

The jail you plan for me is the one you're gonna rot in. Celie to Mista in Color Purple!

She black as tar, nappy-headed, got legs like baseball bats, and I hear she got that nasty women's disease. Mister's pappy to his son about Suge Avery at the dinner table in the Color Purple!

The Color Purple!

Way down in the jungle deep, the bad ass lion stepped on the signifyin' monkey's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back