Grambing/ Jackson game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All the talking he (NOISE TALKA} is doing,....he has yet to show me he have any insight of music construction!!!

The name suits you.
All talk
Full of "it"!!!

Oh,....but, NO!!!!

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
..........dude, you said grambling had the edge on the field???

yall don't quit. lol. :(
dude yall had folks running into each other and sh*t. . . . . lol

nevermind.

Good job Grambling. JSU, however, clearly took the W in every aspect. Next. . . . .

Yes,..... we did take the "W" on the field!!!!

What the he!! was that JSU did anyway????? :eek:

Laying down on your backs on a wet football field?????? :shame:

Were yall that desperate to beat "The World Famed"????

Yall must had a lot of faith in those fireworks and then you panic when your firework show got rained out. Then you decided to cleaned the field with those uniforms because you didn't have your gimmicks to cover the fact you couldn't out perform us without them!!!! :shame: :slap:

NOISE TALKA

What's wrong with our arrangement of Crazy In Love????
Better yet,.....what the he!! do you know about arranging?????
If you know so much you would have went over to that trumpet player in the Boom's band that was missing all of those high notes and told him to shut up!!!!
Then yall had the nerve to take a beautiful romantic song like T.P's "Turn Off The Lights" and turn it into a generation "X" skip the foreplay, bump and grind, power tune!!!!! :shame:
You all use to be very dynamic, What's wrong???? Tryin' to please your "DADDY" by imitating him(SU) even though you're comin' up short??? SAD!!!!.....Just SAD!!!!
What the he!! do you know about arranging and what sounds good????If you know so much then what is a cadence and what constitutes a cadence???????
If you can't answer that,.... then ,......I would suggest in the future when the true musicians are talking ,.......you just excuse yourself from the discussions and keep you dayum mouth SHUT!!!! :slap: :dizzy:

"What's wrong with our arrangement of CRAZY IN LOVE?"

smh.....that speaks volumes. lol.

1. The GO-GO beat the percussion section is playing. . . .

2. When the trumpets come in to harmonize. lol....that's no where in the song. ...can't remember what part that was on. ..

3. The band never plays NOW...in the phrase...."Get me feeling so crazy right NOW"......Sounds like the band just plays GOT ME FEELING SO CRAZY RIGHT......lol. I'm not sure if one section is playing that note and you just can't hear it or what......

ahhhh let's see.....

4. The way the whole band stopped playing at one part, except one trumpet and a baritone player......

I have the tape i would really have to sit down and point out the garbage for yall, but it sucks. . trust me. lol. I wish Liddell would have let JSU play it back, then you would understand.

P.S. ANYONE WANT A TAPE OF THE GAME????
I have halftime and the 5th Quarter...you can see for yourselves. Hit me on PM...I'll hook yall up.

Is there an active arranger for Grambling in the house????

Hmmmm,.......

What's he talking about?

Who wrote this song for the band???

Your little essay sounds like someone who haven't got a clue about theory.
Do you know what a cadence is yet????
Feel free to ask Dr. Liddell so that you can continue to pretend you can talk the talk!!!

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
"What's wrong with our arrangement of CRAZY IN LOVE?"

smh.....that speaks volumes. lol.

1. The GO-GO beat the percussion section is playing. . . .

2. When the trumpets come in to harmonize. lol....that's no where in the song. ...can't remember what part that was on. ..

3. The band never plays NOW...in the phrase...."Get me feeling so crazy right NOW"......Sounds like the band just plays GOT ME FEELING SO CRAZY RIGHT......lol. I'm not sure if one section is playing that note and you just can't hear it or what......

ahhhh let's see.....

4. The way the whole band stopped playing at one part, except one trumpet and a baritone player......

I have the tape i would really have to sit down and point out the garbage for yall, but it sucks. . trust me. lol. I wish Liddell would have let JSU play it back, then you would understand.

P.S. ANYONE WANT A TAPE OF THE GAME????
I have halftime and the 5th Quarter...you can see for yourselves. Hit me on PM...I'll hook yall up.

Ay burh obviously you have never arranged anything because you would know how to put things in there to add a little flavor you feel me.

Re: Is there an active arranger for Grambling in the house????

Originally posted by Legend35
Hmmmm,.......

What's he talking about?

Who wrote this song for the band???

Your little essay sounds like someone who haven't got a clue about theory.
Do you know what a cadence is yet????
Feel free to ask Dr. Liddell so that you can continue to pretend you can talk the talk!!!

Legend 35, come one now. I don't know how much Noise Talka or anybody else on this page knows about theory, but most of us knows when something sounds fugged up.:D I'm not saying Grambling version did because I don't remember it, but if ole boy says it sounds like ****, that's his opinion. Since he has a tape of the game which I'm sure he has watched a few times, he may know what did or did not sound right. It doesn't take a music major to know that or to say an arrangement sucks. If it sounds like ****, it just might be ****. At least in his opinion. :) People are entitled to their opinion. Like you said Grambling had the better half time show. I disagree and thought that Grambling halftime show was completely boring and the only thing I liked was the Matrix move, which had been done a week before by Southern, just like that version of the Show. But I won't accuse Grambling of copying since I haven't seen them any other time this year. But all of that is just my opinion. :)

Originally posted by World Famed
Ay burh obviously you have never arranged anything because you would know how to put things in there to add a little flavor you feel me.

Yeah, but sometimes adding your own little flavor can mess up the whole dish. :lmao:

exactly....it was obviously added stuff, but it didn't enhance the song....it left me like....WTF?

lol....dayum the BOOM should have played it back. smh. lol.

Well,....I like our version but,...since you said we have phrasing problems,....I will look into this for myself. This is music for you guys. I'm old school so ,...I don't pay too much attention to this new stuff. I will check this out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back