GOP to Michael Steele: Quiet About Rush Limbaugh or You're Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me didn't you miss something hypocrite?

Please post the statement showing that "I" stated Obama is gay. If I'm not mistaken, I clearly stated............

It's not good to lie, and you have proven you can lie with the best of them.

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4&feature=related

Obama-Donald Young murder (december 24,2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FrAmzvhGGY

Proverbs 21:28
A false witness will perish, and whoever listens to him will be destroyed forever.

Proverbs 21:27-29 (New International Version)
27 The sacrifice of the wicked is detestable—
how much more so when brought with evil intent!

28 A false witness will perish,
and whoever listens to him will be destroyed forever. [a]

29 A wicked man puts up a bold front,
but an upright man gives thought to his ways.

Exodus 23:1
[ Laws of Justice and Mercy ] "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious

Exodus 23
Laws of Justice and Mercy
1 "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness.

2 "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd, 3 and do not show favoritism to a poor man in his lawsuit.

Now I guess God is a liar too huh?

Exodus 23:1
[ Laws of Justice and Mercy ] "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious

Exodus 23
Laws of Justice and Mercy
1 "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness.

2 "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd, 3 and do not show favoritism to a poor man in his lawsuit.

Now I guess God is a liar too huh?

What were you and others doing to Sarah Palin and her family? What did you say about Sarah Palin's daughter and her baby? You didn't post these scriptures when you and your buddies were ripping Palin and her family; why are you protecting Obama? Are you playing the race game?

BTW, God doesn't lie; you do!

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What were you and others doing to Sarah Palin and her family? What did you say about Sarah Palin's daughter and her baby? You didn't post these scriptures when you and your buddies were ripping Palin and her family; why are you protecting Obama? Are you playing the race game?

Nope but I've always known that's the real reason you hate President Barack Hussein Obama Wally.

That azz getting a little toasty now huh hypocrite? Just make sure not to wear any gasoline draws on your way down.

Last edited:
I remember you calling your PRESIDENT gay when there was no proof or evidence supporting that you hypocrite.

What were you and others doing to Sarah Palin and her family? What did you say about Sarah Palin's daughter and her baby? You weren't this defensive when you mocked the Palin family. Why are you protecting Obama? Are you playing the race game? Are you man enough to admit that you trashed the Palin family?

Hey, don't get mad at me because people are calling Obama gay. I'm doing the same thing ya'll doing, informing the people.

BTW, answer the questions.

What were you and others doing to Sarah Palin and her family? What did you say about Sarah Palin's daughter and her baby? You weren't this defensive when you mocked the Palin family. Why are you protecting Obama? Are you playing the race game? Are you man enough to admit that you trashed the Palin family?

Hey, don't get mad at me because people are calling Obama gay. I'm doing the same thing ya'll doing, informing the people.

BTW, answer the questions.

Hey hypocrite, you're the one who.'s claiming to be all holier than thou and all supremely righteous.

You're the one that dared me to show that you were being a hypocrite and baring false witness.

YOU'RE THE ONE ACCORDING TO YOU, WHO'S GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR IT.

So ain't noting for us to be mad about....WALLY

Last edited:

Royal Blue, it seems that you are just as guilty about spreading this stuff about Obama as you accuse others of spreading that stuff about Sarah Palin. That makes you a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back