GOP to Michael Steele: Quiet About Rush Limbaugh or You're Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRP, I don't align myself with color because black folks will screw you too. In fact, they gladly do it by selling poison in our own hoods and prostituting our women. Did I mention we killing each other?
Am I blind to Repubs who are no good? No! In fact, there are several Repubs who are not worthy to call themselves a Republican. Every time McCain opened his mouth talking about reaching across to Dems, I wanted to reach through the TV and put my hands on him.

What's my point? In no way am I blind to the foolishness in the party. I'm also not blind to the idiots in our own party.

Lastly, I'm not the one denying Rush didn't pop pain killers, however the Dems are denying that Obama is a crackhead and a powder sniffer. People are saying Obama's gay and a couple of his former lovers turned up dead. I hope he used protection because I'd hate to think he has "THE PACKAGE". Maybe that's the reason Obama wouldn't disclose his medical records.........hmmmmm!

RB says Obama is a crack head and that it’s rumored that he is gay.

Now that makes me think about all of the illegal wiretaps and other illegal surveillance and tactics of the FBI under the direction of Hoover. Hoover is "rumored" to have used this information to either blackmail or control political leaders (that did indeed engage in sexually and otherwise deviant acts) for years. It's rumored, never proven, that Hoover himself was gay and that he used those practices so strongly because he understood the lifestyle and the need to keep that lifestyle out of the public eye if persons were to have a successful political career.

We all would be tremendously naïve to believe that that practice had ceased under W considering his Patriot Act and other techniques used under his administration. So again, are we to follow these rumors with no evidence, evidence that would have surfaced, I believe, following Obama’s National Democratic Convention Address of 04.

You also stated don't align yourself with color but you state that we killing each other. So I assume that you are African-American because the WE you speak of when refering to of selling drugs in the hood and prostituting our women, a broad base of media images is people of color that descend from Africa. Let's note that drugs such as heroin and cocaine and even marijuana have been linked to the United States CIA and FBI as having sponsored programs that delivered drugs to the WE or OUR community, with the help of drug lords in foreign countries, who used the proceeds to fund wars to help further the agenda of Republican driven presidencys and not to let them off the hook, Democrats as well. Drugs boomed under the Clinton administration just as much as it did during the Kennedy, Johnson, Ford, Nixon, Carter, Reagan and Bush I years.

I'm not trying to confront you are web-assualt you, but if you don't mind, could you explain your purpose to this board. I'm all for debating in public forum and as a Christian I support trying to help fellowship and introduce the word. However, I just can't understand some of your methods. No one on this board agrees with anything you state, yet you're on here faithfully with your scriptures and youtube videos. Do you think that your rhetoric will help you convert or make tspn members born again? I have yet to have answered any of my direct questions to you in other threads (well none that I thought gave clear meanings)

As I have stated in numerous post. If you can't follow his ideals,
PLEASE IGNORE ROYAL BLUE.
Maybe he will leave the message board.

So you don't believe in bipartisanship?

As far as putting your hands on McCain, you sure were signing a different tune during the campaign when he was running against Obama.

Since you're not blind to the idiots in your own party, why don't you name some of the idiots in your own party?

Hey Royal Blue, I'm still waiting for an answer. Don't be scared.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So you don't believe in bipartisanship?

As far as putting your hands on McCain, you sure were signing a different tune during the campaign when he was running against Obama.

Since you're not blind to the idiots in your own party, why don't you name some of the idiots in your own party?

Do you believe in Bi-sexuals? If the answer is no, then so is mine.

I listed my presidential candidates in this order........Alan Keyes, Mike Huckabee, and Duncan Hunter. McCain didn't even make the top three.

The idiots in the party are the ones who compromised instead of standing firm to their beliefs. I don't have to name them; you know who they are.

I listed my presidential candidates in this order........Alan Keyes, Mike Huckabee, and Duncan Hunter. McCain didn't even make the top three.

The idiots in the party are the ones who compromised instead of standing firm to their beliefs. I don't have to name them; you know who they are.

Alan Keyes???? Now I know you are delusional. Alan Keyes can't get any respect from the number 1 conservative media network (Fox News). At least he demanded them to give him the same allotment of time as the other candidates. I tell you, these knee-grows in the Republican Party are so delusional that it's not even funny anymore.:shame:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-vQCE8mnpE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-vQCE8mnpE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alan Keyes???? Now I know you are delusional. Alan Keyes can't get any respect from the number 1 conservative media network (Fox News). At least he demanded them to give him the same allotment of time as the other candidates. I tell you, these knee-grows in the Republican Party are so delusional that it's not even funny anymore.:shame:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-vQCE8mnpE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-vQCE8mnpE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The entire party base is bordering on being criminally insane.

Let's note that drugs such as heroin and cocaine and even marijuana have been linked to the United States CIA and FBI as having sponsored programs that delivered drugs to the WE or OUR community, with the help of drug lords in foreign countries, who used the proceeds to fund wars to help further the agenda of Republican driven presidencys and not to let them off the hook, Democrats as well.

However, I just can't understand some of your methods. No one on this board agrees with anything you state, yet you're on here faithfully with your scriptures and youtube videos. Do you think that your rhetoric will help you convert or make tspn members born again?

I don't care who delivered the drugs, nor do I care who ask people to sell them. God gave all of us a brain to use and we should know better. Drug dealers are evil and do nothing but nothing but destroy souls and families. Stop making excuses for evil drug dealers and speak out against them. In fact, drug dealers are known as sorcerers in the bible who practice "WITCHCRAFT". What does God think about a "WITCH" and his/her "CRAFT"?

Exd 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

STRONG'S CONCORDANCE(G5331)

pharmakeia/"PHARMACY"(WITCHCRAFT)

1) the use or the administering of drugs

2) poisoning

3) sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it

4) metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry

ROOT WORD(G5332)

pharmakeus/"PHARMACY"(WITCHCRAFT)

from pharmakon (a drug, i.e. spell-giving potion)

1) one who prepares or uses magical remedies

2) sorcerer

I don't care who delivered the drugs, nor do I care who ask people to sell them. God gave all of us a brain to use and we should know better. Drug dealers are evil and do nothing but nothing but destroy souls and families. Stop making excuses for evil drug dealers and speak out against them. In fact, drug dealers are known as sorcerers in the bible who practice "WITCHCRAFT". What does God think about a "WITCH" and his/her "CRAFT"?

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

2) poisoning

3) sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it

ROOT WORD(G5332)

2) sorcerer

You never give a straight answer, dancing around what's suitable for you. :shame::shame:

The point is one should not judge because they can be found of doing the same wrong they accuse others of doing. We all know Limpblahh snorted Oxycontin.

RB, let's keep it real since you are an honest Christian man. Do you think the klan was spiritual in using God's name to kill black folks? Do you think their hatred was justified? Do you think the racist ways of the Repubs is justified thew God?

I see you avoided this question.

TRP, I don't align myself with color because black folks will screw you too. In fact, they gladly do it by selling poison in our own hoods and prostituting our women. Did I mention we killing each other?
Am I blind to Repubs who are no good? No! In fact, there are several Repubs who are not worthy to call themselves a Republican. Every time McCain opened his mouth talking about reaching across to Dems, I wanted to reach through the TV and put my hands on him.

What's my point? In no way am I blind to the foolishness in the party. I'm also not blind to the idiots in our own party.

Lastly, I'm not the one denying Rush didn't pop pain killers, however the Dems are denying that Obama is a crackhead and a powder sniffer. People are saying Obama's gay and a couple of his former lovers turned up dead. I hope he used protection because I'd hate to think he has "THE PACKAGE". Maybe that's the reason Obama wouldn't disclose his medical records.........hmmmmm!

RB says Obama is a crack head and that it’s rumored that he is gay.

Now that makes me think about all of the illegal wiretaps and other illegal surveillance and tactics of the FBI under the direction of Hoover. Hoover is "rumored" to have used this information to either blackmail or control political leaders (that did indeed engage in sexually and otherwise deviant acts) for years. It's rumored, never proven, that Hoover himself was gay and that he used those practices so strongly because he understood the lifestyle and the need to keep that lifestyle out of the public eye if persons were to have a successful political career.

We all would be tremendously naïve to believe that that practice had ceased under W considering his Patriot Act and other techniques used under his administration. So again, are we to follow these rumors with no evidence, evidence that would have surfaced, I believe, following Obama’s National Democratic Convention Address of 04.

You also stated don't align yourself with color but you state that we killing each other. So I assume that you are African-American because the WE you speak of when refering to of selling drugs in the hood and prostituting our women, a broad base of media images is people of color that descend from Africa. Let's note that drugs such as heroin and cocaine and even marijuana have been linked to the United States CIA and FBI as having sponsored programs that delivered drugs to the WE or OUR community, with the help of drug lords in foreign countries, who used the proceeds to fund wars to help further the agenda of Republican driven presidencys and not to let them off the hook, Democrats as well. Drugs boomed under the Clinton administration just as much as it did during the Kennedy, Johnson, Ford, Nixon, Carter, Reagan and Bush I years.

I'm not trying to confront you are web-assualt you, but if you don't mind, could you explain your purpose to this board. I'm all for debating in public forum and as a Christian I support trying to help fellowship and introduce the word. However, I just can't understand some of your methods. No one on this board agrees with anything you state, yet you're on here faithfully with your scriptures and youtube videos. Do you think that your rhetoric will help you convert or make tspn members born again? I have yet to have answered any of my direct questions to you in other threads (well none that I thought gave clear meanings)

As I have stated in numerous post. If you can't follow his ideals,
PLEASE IGNORE ROYAL BLUE.
Maybe he will leave the message board.

I believe Reagan with the help of Oliver North, which both are Republicans allowed more drugs to flow into this country than any president this country ever had. Most people in Louisiana are very familiar with the name Barry Seal.

RB, let's keep it real since you are an honest Christian man. Do you think the klan was spiritual in using God's name to kill black folks? Do you think their hatred was justified? Do you think the racist ways of the Repubs is justified thew God?

No. No. Racism is not justified by any race. There are racist Republicans just like there are racist Democrats........it's wrong.

I too have questions that need to be answered. Do you think God is pleased with Democrats and their support of murdering innocent babies? Do you think God is pleased with the Democrats support of same sex marriages?

I'm not judging people, however I am practicing discernment. These orders were given by Christ and the prophets, therefore there is nothing wrong with telling a man he's wrong for selling dope, prostituting women, or lying with another man. This is called correcting those who go astray and it's completely biblical. In fact, discernment is used on a child to determine if the child is in need of a beat down. The parent is not judging the child to he//; they're correcting the child. What's my point? There are adults who need correction, and we should be correcting them; if we say we love them.......that's love.

2) poisoning

ROOT WORD(G5332)

2) sorcerer

I appreciate you addressing some of my statements but you missed on answering my direct question. Now you don't know that I'm defending drug dealers. I staunchly oppose drug dealing and drug use. That goes for any color. But I made those points to show you that maybe you overlook the fact that persons of the political party that you support, have played major roles in allowing drug dealing/use to thrive within this country. One of the reasons Obama is going into afganastain is to destroy the country's heroin trade, the currently the worlds largest supplier of that drug.

As far as witchcraft and pharmacy goes. If you are sick, you have to go to a doctor, unless you are a physician yourself, who recommends that you take drugs that you purchase at a pharmacy.

You didn't address the "rumors" about Obama, nor presented evidence regarding his former lovers being killed, nor did you address the fact that many including Hoover and the numerous politicians he either blackmailed or supporter, were also indeed living a secret homosexual life style, also a lifestyle that I strongly disagree with.

My direct question to you was what purpose are you serving by trying to explain to the rest of the tspn members that Obama is bad for this country and that he is against God. Another question, do you think that your methods to change our minds to convert to republicism (which I'm starting to believe is your true religious faith) is going to work?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My direct question to you was what purpose are you serving by trying to explain to the rest of the tspn members that Obama is bad for this country and that he is against God. Another question, do you think that your methods to change our minds to convert to republicism (which I'm starting to believe is your true religious faith) is going to work?

My job as a Christian is to sound the alarm regardless of a person's title. For example, king David had the heart of God, but he made some silly decisions, and people called him out on it.......including a child. In fact, David got highly upset when his general told him he was wrong for murder, and trying to cover it up. What did David do in retaliation? He promoted a foreigner to be general and demoted his own flesh and blood; out of anger. What's my point? There is not one human being on this earth that's perfect.....including Obama. If king David screwed up and he had the "heart of God", then rest assure that Bush, Obama, and others will mess up too. What are we suppose to do when people mess up? We are suppose to call them out on it, correct them, and move on. We do these things because it's the right thing to do regardless of race or party. Sometimes we have to practice tough love with the young and the old; although you may not be popular.

My methods are fine and just right for those who read my posts. I've never initiated an attack on a board member; the attacks were initiated on me. Do I try to convert people to being a republican? No! I could care less if you're a republican or a democrat. It's not the party we should align with, it's the principles, beliefs, and values we should align with. If the people we elect are not in line with what we believe; why are they elected?

Lastly, I owe everything I have to God, and it's impossible for me to endorse "ANYONE" who "PUBLICLY" mocks God. I don't know what you or others may do behind closed doors, but when you "PUBLICLY" mock God; you have some serious spiritual issues. I felt that Obama should have "PERSONALLY" kept that to himself. I'm not judging Obama, however I am using "discernment" as Christ and the prophets instructed.

All I care about is the truth in the message, and that's exactly what he stated......truth.:lecture:

The house of Judah(JEWS) and the house of Israel(CHRISTIAN NATIONS) will be joined together again when Christ return. Have you not read this in the bible? These two Houses were separated from each other by God; Christ will bring them back together again upon His arrival.

Messianic Jewish believers in Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2q_3sktQBY

Cleary reading the bible and studying/understanding the bible are two different things as it's apparent in your non-answer after having a month to answer.

Maybe you can answer this question. Are you going to dance around answering why you've been such a hypocrite when God/Satan ask you?

JER 3:8 divorce of Israel
IS 50:1 moms bill of divorcement
HO 2:2 Israel not my wife

Blue:

We (and I said "we") have to be careful how we present Scripture, and especially in forums like this. Scripture can stand on its own, and I'm not here to win a discussion. We present, rightly dividing, then we pray that the Lord provides the understanding and does the drawing.

That said:

Jeremiah 3:8 is figurative language. Israel's "backsliding" is the key, and the charge the Lord is addressing. The figurative "bill of divorce" is Him withholding His hand of protection and allowing them to be taken into Babylonian captivity. Continue reading the passage down to verses 14 and 15 where God pleas with Judah to turn "for I am married unto you."

Isaiah 50:1 is a rhetorical question addressing Israel's claim, especially the one made by the children of those born in the captivity, that they had done no wrong and, hence, should not be under punishment. They were accusing God of unfair treatment. Go back to verses 22-26 in Chapter 49 and see the Lord restating His commitment to Israel. In 50:1, the Lord is reinterating that the cause of their circumstance is themselves, not that He is unfair. The rhetorical question "where is the bill of your mother's divorcement" is a question that asks when have I (The Lord) put you away, when was I unfaithful to you, when did I do anything to cause you to do what you are doing (or have done). The remainder of that verse, even the last phrase, deal with the reason Israel is in captivity is because they sinned. In captivity, not abandoned (or divorced). See Daniel, Chapter 9, when Daniel prays for the children of the nation born in captivity, as well as all of the nation, and see the sins he list that they, themselves, had done.

Hosea 2:2 is also figurative language that deals with the deals with the status of the relationship between God and Israel due to Israel's backsliding.

Lastly, see Ezekiel 36:16-23. The Lord never abandons Israel completely because of the remnant. Yes, He does punish the nation collectively. But even while in captivity, and doing other times of punishment, He still provided for them. Divorce, in the literal sense, would mean that He did not. That never happened. Ezekiel 36:16-23 tells why: He made a promise to Abraham and for His own name's sake, He kept Israel.

I'm done.

Regards.

Last edited:
My job as a Christian is to sound the alarm regardless of a person's title. For example, king David had the heart of God, but he made some silly decisions, and people called him out on it.......including a child. In fact, David got highly upset when his general told him he was wrong for murder, and trying to cover it up. What did David do in retaliation? He promoted a foreigner to be general and demoted his own flesh and blood; out of anger. What's my point? There is not one human being on this earth that's perfect.....including Obama. If king David screwed up and he had the "heart of God", then rest assure that Bush, Obama, and others will mess up too. What are we suppose to do when people mess up? We are suppose to call them out on it, correct them, and move on. We do these things because it's the right thing to do regardless of race or party. Sometimes we have to practice tough love with the young and the old; although you may not be popular.

My methods are fine and just right for those who read my posts. I've never initiated an attack on a board member; the attacks were initiated on me. Do I try to convert people to being a republican? No! I could care less if you're a republican or a democrat. It's not the party we should align with, it's the principles, beliefs, and values we should align with. If the people we elect are not in line with what we believe; why are they elected?

Lastly, I owe everything I have to God, and it's impossible for me to endorse "ANYONE" who "PUBLICLY" mocks God. I don't know what you or others may do behind closed doors, but when you "PUBLICLY" mock God; you have some serious spiritual issues. I felt that Obama should have "PERSONALLY" kept that to himself. I'm not judging Obama, however I am using "discernment" as Christ and the prophets instructed.

I can appreciate the answers and respect your ideals. It doesn't mean I have to agree or feel that if I don't agree then I'm cursed to eternal damnation. Some of your other post can paint the picture of a fanatic. Maybe you should think about sounding the alarm more often on those leaders who you're aligned with. Carry on.

Last edited:

Once again, you divert. I asked about bipartisanship, not bisexuals. Do you know the difference?

Please give me a list of names instead of assuming that I know who they are. You're the republican here, so please give me a list of people in your own party that you're talking about. It's not safe too assume. Please stop avoiding the question that was asked.

Once again, you divert. I asked about bipartisanship, not bisexuals. Do you know the difference?

Please give me a list of names instead of assuming that I know who they are. You're the republican here, so please give me a list of people in your own party that you're talking about. It's not safe too assume. Please stop avoiding the question that was asked.

I answered your question and the answer was no. Just because something is "bi" doesn't make it right. Do you not see the word no in my response?

If you want to know who's on the list in our party, then look at all the republicans who compromise their Christian beliefs. The bad apples in our party are those who compromise their Christian beliefs......that simple. If you want specific names, then look them up by how they voted on moral issues "ONLY".

I can appreciate the answers and respect your ideals. It doesn't mean I have to agree or feel that if I don't agree then I'm cursed to eternal damnation. Some of your other post can paint the picture of a fanatic. Maybe you should think about sounding the alarm more often on those leaders who you're aligned with. Carry on.

I totally agree.

Cleary reading the bible and studying/understanding the bible are two different things as it's apparent in your non-answer after having a month to answer.

Maybe you can answer this question. Are you going to dance around answering why you've been such a hypocrite when God/Satan ask you?

I'm not a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back