GOP to Michael Steele: Quiet About Rush Limbaugh or You're Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered your question and the answer was no. Just because something is "bi" doesn't make it right. Do you not see the word no in my response?

If you want to know who's on the list in our party, then look at all the republicans who compromise their Christian beliefs. The bad apples in our party are those who compromise their Christian beliefs......that simple. If you want specific names, then look them up by how they voted on moral issues "ONLY".

The flaw in your logic is that you assumed that I didn't believe in bisexuals. What if my answer is yes, that I do believe in bisexuals? Would that change your answer? Since you don't believe in bipartisanship, does that mean that you think Obama should stop trying to reach across the aisle to the republicans? Also, for the third time, give me a list of republicans that YOU think are bad apples. and are compromising their Christian beliefs, and please stop avoiding giving a direct answer to this question.

Blue:

We (and I said "we") have to be careful how we present Scripture, and especially in forums like this. Scripture can stand on its own, and I'm not here to win a discussion. We present, rightly dividing, then we pray that the Lord provides the understanding and does the drawing.

........then let it.

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Isa 62:5 For [as] a young man marrieth a virgin, [so] shall thy sons marry thee: and [as] the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, [so] shall thy God rejoice over thee.

2Cr 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin(SPIRITUALLY) to Christ.

If God never divorced Israel, then why is there a wedding taking place if they're still married?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
........then let it.

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Isa 62:5 For [as] a young man marrieth a virgin, [so] shall thy sons marry thee: and [as] the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, [so] shall thy God rejoice over thee.

2Cr 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin(SPIRITUALLY) to Christ.

If God never divorced Israel, then why is there a wedding taking place if they're still married?

Read passages in their entirety to get the context. God will give us understanding if we sincerely endeavor to seek it from Him.

God Bless you and keep you, and my prayer is that He will bring to us all to understanding.

Regards.

Last edited:
The flaw in your logic is that you assumed that I didn't believe in bisexuals. What if my answer is yes, that I do believe in bisexuals? Would that change your answer? Since you don't believe in bipartisanship, does that mean that you think Obama should stop trying to reach across the aisle to the republicans? Also, for the third time, give me a list of republicans that YOU think are bad apples. and are compromising their Christian beliefs, and please stop avoiding giving a direct answer to this question.

.........in which I was wise enough to put a clause in my statement......IF.

Read passages in their entirety to get the context. God will give us understanding if we sincerely endeavor to seek it from Him.

God Bless you and keep you and bring to us all understanding.

Regards.

I read the entire passage and I understand this is not a lifetime divorce. My point was that God is a divorcee, but will take His wife back when we're presented to Christ as a "spiritual virgin"; to be given to the Bridegroom..........God. We are the bride and He is the Groom........spiritually.

May God bless you and yours with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

The Republicans will soon be using the divide and conquer theory. I bet their next party leader will be a Hispanic. They love turning minorities against one another.

Since you don't believe in bipartisanship, does that mean that you think Obama should stop trying to reach across the aisle to the republicans? Also, for the third time, give me a list of republicans that YOU think are bad apples. and are compromising their Christian beliefs, and please stop avoiding giving a direct answer to this question.

Yes, Obama should stop, he doesn't need the republicans to get his agenda to pass. Obama has his own house and senate, therefore republicans should be useless to him. There is no need for Obama to reach across the aisle, if he's not willing to change his moral beliefs.

Again, if you want to know who they are; look them up yourself. I told you what to look for and it's that simple. Stop being lazy and do your homework.

Yes, Obama should stop, he doesn't need the republicans to get his agenda to pass. Obama has his own house and senate, therefore republicans should be useless to him. There is no need for Obama to reach across the aisle, if he's not willing to change his moral beliefs.

Again, if you want to know who they are; look them up yourself. I told you what to look for and it's that simple. Stop being lazy and do your homework.

Dude, what part of I want YOU (Royal Blue) to tell me what republicans that YOU (Royal Blue) think are bad apples and have betrayed their Christian beliefs don't you understand? I'm not asking for Rush Limbaugh's, Sean Hannity's, or anyone else's opinion about this. I'm asking for YOUR (Royal Blue's) opinion. I didn't make the statement about the republicans, you did, but it seems that either you can't back it up by giving me a list of these bad apples that you're referring to, nor can you find a bible scripture to divert. Bottom line, be a man and back up the statements that you make.
  1. Insert bad apple #1 here
  2. Insert bad apple #2 here
  3. Insert bad apple #3 here
  4. Insert bad apple #4 here

Last edited:
Dude, what part of I want YOU (Royal Blue) to tell me what republicans that YOU (Royal Blue) think are bad apples and have betrayed their Christian beliefs don't you understand? I'm not asking for Rush Limbaugh's, Sean Hannity's, or anyone else's opinion about this. I'm asking for YOUR (Royal Blue's) opinion. I didn't make the statement about the republicans, you did, but it seems that either you can't back it up by giving me a list of these bad apples that you're referring to, nor can you find a bible scripture to divert. Bottom line, be a man and back up the statements that you make.
  1. Insert bad apple #1 here
  2. Insert bad apple #2 here
  3. Insert bad apple #3 here
  4. Insert bad apple #4 here

You're killing him bro. :lol:

1. [*]Insert bad apple #1 SAN DIEGO MAYOR JERRY SANDERS
    [*]Insert bad apple #2 SENATOR LARRY CRAIG
    [*]Insert bad apple #3 RON PAUL
    [*]Insert bad apple #4 ABNER MASON

Stop being lazy, do your homework, and you'll find more.:lecture:

Boy do you have any idea just how far in hell you're going to be as a result of playing with the word of God for your own bigoted stance?

I see you like to play God by judging and sentencing people to he//. Did God tell you I was going to he//, or is that your own judgment against me? You should choose your words wisely.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I see you like to play God by judging and sentencing people to he//. Did God tell you I was going to he//, or is that your own judgment against me? You should choose your words wisely.

And what you're saying about the president and anybody that doesn't agree with you isn't judging? You really a new kinda fool aren't ya?

And what you're saying about the president and anybody that doesn't agree with you isn't judging? You really a new kinda fool aren't ya?

No, in no way have I judged anyone to he//. If I did such a thing, then post my statement to make me a liar; such as you. It appears you don't know the difference between judging and practicing discernment. If that be the case, then I'll be more than happy to educate an ignorant man; just like you.

Let's take a look at what God instructed us to do as Christians below..........

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now [are ye] light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove(CORRECT) [them].

How about a few more instructions for those who need correction........

Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

How about some more "INSTRUCTIONS" for those who're still having a hard time "DISCERNING" evil people...........

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:

2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Last edited:
No, in no way have I judged anyone to he//. If I did such a thing, then post my statement to make me a liar; such as you. It appears you don't know the difference between judging and practicing discernment. If that be the case, then I'll be more than happy to educate an ignorant man; just like you.

Not only have you done that but you have consistently bared false witness against your President by saying that he's homosexual. Where's your proof of that hypocrite?

Again, don't take it out on me because your dear sweet innocent president discredited God, Jesus, Abraham, and the word of God. I didn't say all of those mean things about Christianity and the word of God.......Obama did.

You're right! The devil comes in many forms and Obama is his offspring. How does it feel to support one who "Boldly" and "Publicly" admit that he will serve Satan?:shame:

Satan preached in the pulpit as well. In fact, Satan was the "ONLY" angel/priest that was created in the "FULL PATTERN". There was no other being higher than Satan other than God and Christ, therefore it's no wonder how Satan mislead a third of God's angels. Satan was the priest and those who listened to him bought his evil sermon.......like Obama.

Again, I didn't discredit the word of God like Obama, nor did I call Jesus a lie like Obama did. It's obvious you'll ride or die with those who follow Satan. If that be the case, then enjoy your ride and I hope it's pleasant. I'll post Obama discrediting God's word again for those who seek truth. Obama is an evil man disguised as a so called Christian. His actions speak louder than words. He supports murder because Satan loves it. He supports homosexuality because Satan loves it. He supports all religions being equal because Satan loves it. It's obvious who Obama has chosen to serve. In fact, he makes it clear in his book that he serves Satan and his many religions. What's my point? Obama is doing everything that his father Satan loves.What part of Obama's message invites people to Christianity?

Barack Obama Mocks And Makes Fun Of The Bible—No Christian Would Do This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw&feature=related

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!

Last edited:
Stop being lazy, do your homework, and you'll find more.:lecture:

Dude, I was asking about YOUR opinion on these bad apples, not anyone else's opinion out there on the internet. It would've been a lot easier if you would've just answered my question the first time I asked it. You probably thought I was gonna let it go. I see in the future, I have to put it in simple terms by starting the numbering process for you. Thanks for answering the question.

Not only have you done that but you have consistently bared false witness against your President by saying that he's homosexual. Where's your proof of that hypocrite?

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!

Please post the statement showing that "I" stated Obama is gay. If I'm not mistaken, I clearly stated............
People are saying Obama's gay and a couple of his former lovers turned up dead.

It's not good to lie, and you have proven you can lie with the best of them.

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4&feature=related

Obama-Donald Young murder (december 24,2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FrAmzvhGGY

Please post the statement showing that "I" stated Obama is gay. If I'm not mistaken, I clearly stated............

It's not good to lie, and you have proven you can lie with the best of them.

Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4&feature=related

Obama-Donald Young murder (december 24,2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FrAmzvhGGY

Proverbs 21:28
A false witness will perish, and whoever listens to him will be destroyed forever.

Proverbs 21:27-29 (New International Version)
27 The sacrifice of the wicked is detestable—
how much more so when brought with evil intent!

28 A false witness will perish,
and whoever listens to him will be destroyed forever. [a]

29 A wicked man puts up a bold front,
but an upright man gives thought to his ways.

Exodus 23:1
[ Laws of Justice and Mercy ] "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious

Exodus 23
Laws of Justice and Mercy
1 "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness.

2 "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd, 3 and do not show favoritism to a poor man in his lawsuit.

Now I guess God is a liar too huh?

Dumbass

How is Ron Paul a bad apple?

He's a very weak man when it comes to Christian beliefs. He's not certain of himself or his belief, and you can tell by the way he answers the question. He's very uncomfortable answering questions in reference to right and wrong moral issues, however he's as confident as anybody answering questions in reference to the economy and how to fix it. The gay community would rip him apart and he'd give in; due to pressure. Listen to the interview below and "discern" for yourself.

Ron Paul on Homosexuality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIeW0DY64bE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back