Get Read is now mad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point out to me where I have said anything about JSU.

JSU doesnt have WRs? JSU DOENST HAVE WRs worth talking about?

Tell me the name of and give me some stats of a SU WR that you have coming back that is worth talking about. Ill be waiting over here---------------->

michael hayes this michael hayes that

Get Ready is now mad
GR,

Damn, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you had finally realized that JW is still your coach. :(

You had the worst defense in bcf last year and you went and hired Johnson a guy who got axed from PV, a school everybody beat by 50+. (Gotta give it to band fan and Panthro, their "we aint got scholarships cry" actually carried some weight with jsue.) Your "defense" will still get toasted by any decent offense they face. Bet on it!!! You can be fooled by your spring game if you want to. :snicker:

You have road games/losses to Alabama State, Southern, Grambling, A&T, Southern Miss, and Pine Bluff (I know yall aint forgot that 50 dropped on you the last time you went to Arkansas). Not to mention Tn State. (still scoring on you :( )

You will be lucky to go 5-6, but 3-8 is probably more likely to happen.

btw, When jsue starts losing again, are you gonna leave the board again?

GR,
I do not need stats, but you asked. Plain, you remember him, didn't he catch a TD over your great DBs this past Fall. Joubert: didn't he cause your drug head and overated DB in 99 some problems in Jackson? Hayes: nothing even needs to be said. Ard, Joseph, Bridges are just the extras to throw in. BTW I named a 5th year SR in Plain who wil be in grad school this fall. Hayes has been at SU 4 years coming up and is obviously an seasoned vet. And Joubert is a 4 year starter. But remember we have no Sr. Leadership on our team. That's 6 deep at WR GR. And I left out a couple. But nevermind they can't play according you. But at least they are experienced.:rolleyes:

Buffalo has been exposed. This is why the tears roll down my face. A once-proud tradition-filled program has been reduced to fossil remains.

Carbon 14 dating send help!

Originally posted by mighty hornet

GR,

Damn, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you had finally realized that JW is still your coach. :(

You had the worst defense in bcf last year and you went and hired Johnson a guy who got axed from PV, a school everybody beat by 50+. (Gotta give it to band fan and Panthro, their "we aint got scholarships cry" actually carried some weight with jsue.) Your "defense" will still get toasted by any decent offense they face. Bet on it!!! You can be fooled by your spring game if you want to. :snicker:

You have road games/losses to Alabama State, Southern, Grambling, A&T, Southern Miss, and Pine Bluff (I know yall aint forgot that 50 dropped on you the last time you went to Arkansas). Not to mention Tn State. (still scoring on you :( )

You will be lucky to go 5-6, but 3-8 is probably more likely to happen.

btw, When jsue starts losing again, are you gonna leave the board again?

But Mighty Hornet you don't understand. They were not fooled by their spring game. JSU fan who went to that game knows that they are in trouble on "D". GR has just spun it up to look like they are satisfied with the Spring game. He can talk all the talk he wants. I 've been to the crib and the same cats that smack me about losing to JSU are the same ones who are concerned as hell this year. But Mighty , my friends are dumb, they don't know what GR knows( even though one of them played at JSU back in the day). Only GR can see the real deal. So let him continue. He's only been right .....................uh............................err......................uh ...... 96 uh.... err........damn well you know what I mean. ~snicker~

I don?t pay that much attention to pre-season polls. In my opinion, they don?t do the research needed to give an accurate opinion of BCF. The same proves true for this year. Can someone tell me why Grambling has been chosen in 4th place as a BCF team. Do people use common damn sense when constructing these polls? As much as I hate to say it, SU should be ahead of Grambling.

You don?t lose 10 offensive starters and think you are the same team. It doesn?t work like that. Not that their offense was that good to begin with ( cause their defense usually carried the team) but they lost the best part of the team?the defense. The only reason Grambling will even make .500 this year is because of MoB and Miles. Thank goodness that the west is weak, or you would be looking at a 4-8 record.

Somebody pass me something to wipe this sweat with?.

Originally posted by Get Ready
I don?t pay that much attention to pre-season polls. In my opinion, they don?t do the research needed to give an accurate opinion of BCF. The same proves true for this year. Can someone tell me why Grambling has been chosen in 4th place as a BCF team. Do people use common damn sense when constructing these polls? As much as I hate to say it, SU should be ahead of Grambling.

You don?t lose 10 offensive starters and think you are the same team. It doesn?t work like that. Not that their offense was that good to begin with ( cause their defense usually carried the team) but they lost the best part of the team?the defense. The only reason Grambling will even make .500 this year is because of MoB and Miles. Thank goodness that the west is weak, or you would be looking at a 4-8 record.

Somebody pass me something to wipe this sweat with?.

This is sad. Your credibility is lost. Grambling led the SWAC in scoring last year (37.5 points/game). Picking SU before Icon Gram is just hate -- where is the common sense in this statement?

Even the worst offense under Doug has averaged 26.1 points/game. Doug is much better off with this 2002 team than his rebuilding 2000 championship team. Most important;y, his oppponents has not progressed. Let's separate the hope and hate to reason and plain ole common sense. Hell, we are Grambling!

JR

I was asking Diesel to give me the name of those great experienced WRs with the great stats that were returning this year to give JSU hell. And you know what...he cant do it.

Just like you, I can name all of our recs, that doesnt mean squat. And please tell me what Plain has done over his career at SU. Not a damn thing. I bet he doenst have 700 combined yards over his whole career at SU. He caught a TD in a game that he lost....big deal.

I understand you guys looking for the bright side of things....but this is getting ridiculous.

Originally posted by JR
Only GR can see the real deal. So let him continue. He's only been right .....................uh............................err......................uh ...... 96 uh.... err........damn well you know what I mean. ~snicker~
LMAO!!!!!!
:emlaugh:

Looking at jsue's schedule and knowing their defense will be pathetic, not to mention that JW is still the coach, I'm really concerned that by the time of the ASU/jsue game on October 12, the mouthfia will be too Imbarrassed to come to the smack board.
:(

Precisely, Gsup

Im trying to make common sense and take away all the hate. Your defense put you in position to score points. Also Shanklin did a good job returning the ball to give you good position. Guess what, they are all gone.

You are in better position now than in 2000? Oh may goodness. So you are saying the fact that you cant complete a damn pass is right where you want to be? You keep believing that, I'd rather be told the truth.

Now wait a minute GSUPE. You know GR don't have no love for SU, so how is it hate. Honestly how can you think your program can replace 10 offensive starters and win the championship. Hell even Miami and FSU can't do that ish. Don't come with that ICON BS. Eddie Rob was the ICON not GSU. You know damn well SU going to bust that azz this year. And you know that Bama State and JSU going to beat that azz too. Tradition or no traditon can replace 10 starters. LOL. Doug knows it and you know it. Your Spring game was horrible and your fellow alums are just glad you finally beat SU last year. It's about to go back to the regular. Doug will be saying Mid year that he's done the best he can at GSU and wants to go to NFL as an assistant.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Aw "L" NAW he didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deuce
Get Ready,

When YO DUMB AZZ learns to spell yo own dayum name, then you can critique Bama State.

LMAO @ Get "Read" ! ! !

HA! HA! HA! HA!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Sides are hurting from the laughter!!!
ROTFLMAO!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GR, STFU

Ok Makaho, sounds good to me....but don't get it twisted, now I still wanna be friends after the game doesn't end quite to your liking, ok?

:D :D :D

Im real disappointed in the crap that I have been reading this year from ASU and SU posters. Not so much Grambling anymore since the spring game. I think they now realize how terrible they look at this point.....so they calmed down a whooole lot. But for you other busters that dont even know who your starting QB is yet....you need to CAN it. You aint fooling nobody but Miles.

Originally posted by Diesel
Get Ready,
What the hell are you talking about?

Your offensive line was the worst I saw all year. Kent ran for his life every game and took more hits than any quarterback in the league. How long do you think that crap is going to last? You all are going to get that boy killed. He always been a tough fella but that only lasts so long. I hope he makes it through the season in good enough shape to transfer out of that sesspool.

Last year we had about 10 freshmen o-linemen. We had about one or two transfers. That means that those boys had just been in the system for about 3 months. This year, I don't expect them to be great but they will be better and know what to do. Our o-line coach is trying to start the upperclassmen but from what I saw in the Spring, the second string line with the youngsters is better--especially at run blocking.

This is why Kent ran for his life last year. The opposing defense knew we were going to pass. This year with a better o-line and two proven running backs and at least four very good backups, the defense will not be going after Kent as much and he is going to rip you all a new one like he did in 2000 when we were more balanced.

Again, we don't need a new defense to beat most of you. That has been proven. That is just icing on the cake to make sure you don't come within three TD's. This year, our running game alone should cut down on Kent's int's and our special teams can't help but be better.

JR,

I want you to tell me what your family in friends in Jacktown have to say about the JSU defense. It took our offense the entire first quarter to move 10 yards on our defense. They moved more backwards than foward. But you can take your boyz word on it. Our defense sucks. :rolleyes:

I will say this. We had a poor team last year and we went 7-4. We did not have a winning season because we played a sissy schedule either like AlaState. So can you all tell me how a poor team -on JSU stadard- can go 7-4 but this team can't do the same against a depleted Alabama State, A&T, TNState, and Gram. How can this team not beat SU and everyone else in the SWAC. I think that the 2001 team could step back on the field and beat the garbage most of you are about to put on the field. Everyone one of you struggled with our 2000 and/or 2001 teams. That was your chance.

1st of all GR, no one gives a damn about you being mad.

2nd of all GR, how can you say something about us talking about Michael Hayes all the time, when every other word you post is "Kint"....STFU. At least Mike is worthy of all the talk.

and 3rdly, did I mention that we don't give a damn? Who really gives a rat's ass what you think anyway. U ain't runnin' nothing but yo mouth.

And another thang

and 4thly, no one has to come on here and post no damn stats for you, nor do we have to prove anything to you....we are SOUTHERN. U betta ask somebody.

STAY TUNED and Keep Hope Alive....Sept. 21st is swiftly approaching!!!!!!!!!

OMG, this is a true sign of the Apocalypse!!! Grambling cosigning with SUx all because of a Booty Pic.......

I don't know whether to ISHT or to VOMIT !!!!!!!
:tdown:

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
OMG, this is a true sign of the Apocalypse!!! Grambling cosigning with SUx all because of a Booty Pic.......

I don't know whether to ISHT or to VOMIT !!!!!!!
:tdown:

Dont hate knucka, don't hate.

DTJ

Back at you Girl. It nice to see someone that is knowlegable and Charming at the same time. GIVE EM HELL >:smash: :smash: smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back