Get Read is now mad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

I usually dont show my emotions on this board, but at this point I have to admit that I am just mad as hell. People have a right to voice their opinion about their team, but this has gotten freaking ridiculous. Im not mad because you think your team is going to win....Im mad because of the level of ignorance that our black men are showing in a public forum. Do the words..."common sense" mean anything to any of you?

Southern University

Q Reeshard is your QB. He has been on the bench for a while now. Do you know what that means to me? That means he wasnt even good enough to challenge Levy for the starting position until Levy got hurt. He didnt even play in the Texas Southern debacle when your talentless team could barely cross the damn 50.

You have no line......your WRs are average at best.....no Dline...no LBs....and no CBs....yet you people have the nerve to preach that you will reach 12-0 this year.

Now its your choice to act this foolish....but do us all a favor and do it in your own forum. We are trying to talk reasonable sports over here.

Thank goodness for the month of October and Miles to make your season look respectable.

Couldn't wait to start, yet another thread about SUperior huh?

SU always on your dayum mind.

I thought I was the only one on hear that felt that way. When I saw a PV fan calling another team homecoming bait, I know it was time to retire from this board until the fall.

Dtown....its time to talk football now. Your little cute interuptions have been tolerated, but you need to now go back to a womans place. "Yall just hate," "You tell em Lewis." and "I am more than a woman," wont work anymore. We dont want to hear that mess either. Kenn was kind enough to create a forum for the likes of you...its called "Small Talk." Look into it.

Football season can't come fast enuff for moi

Originally posted by Get Ready
Dtown....its time to talk football now. Your little cute interuptions have been tolerated, but you need to now go back to a womans place. "Yall just hate," "You tell em Lewis." and "I am more than a woman," wont work anymore. We dont want to hear that mess either. Kenn was kind enough to create a forum for the likes of you...its called "Small Talk." Look into it.

R U kidding, I wasn't aware of the "Small Talk" forum. How do I get to it?

:rolleyes:

So GR why do you think we don't have an OL when we return a 2 time All -SWAC OL and 3 other starters? How can we not have CBs win L. Williams is All -SWAC and T Arnold had 7 ints at the other corner. I thought you paid attention to stuff GR. It was our safties that had touble and our nickel back who blew slot assignments in the BC. Our CBs are solid. No DL. Bruh so you realize that our DL is young and battle tested. We had 2 Srs who were playing last year. Landry and Blantcher. Perry Davis was the man last year on DL as a true Fr. We have 6 of the 8 DL that played last year in every game returning. You know Pete uses a platoon system. Always has. So 2 missing out of 8 is not going to hurt. We have 2 starting LBs coming back . But we are depleted on "D". Please. We had more wholes to fill last year than this year.

You are so obsessed with Q. Richard. LOL. Just like you were with Jacoby. Guess what GR. Richard will not have to do much to beat JSU. Count on it. You will see soon enough. FInally we have an OC that thinks like me. All I can say is if you don't cover the TE and stop the run you will be toasted by Hayes and company. I aint predicting no 12-0 nonsense. I know football to well to predict that. But we will win the SWAC this year. No doubt in my mind. Call it bold if you like. I also know for fact .......yes I said fact, that your defense is not going to be better this year. But continue to sell this board all this JSU stuff if you like. You will assume the same position you always do when JSU fails to live up to your lofy expectations. It is inevitable.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See that's the problem with this damn board. You got this broad trying to smack when she doesn't know a damn thing about football!!!

Does she even know what a mouthpiece is and what it is used for?

Now can I get someone to mention:

"Well Texas Southern doesn't know anything about football either!"

or

"Please give Tissues record against us."

Re: Couldn't wait to start, yet another thread about SUperior huh?

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
SU always on your dayum mind.

Uhhh, Sugar Drawers.....am I gonna have to open up another 55 gallon drum of Photoshop laden Smack on you Gags again?

1022216021.jpg

I was gonna give you guys a pass until the fall since you started showing us that "onion" in your pic.............

JR

You return A 2 time all SWAC lineman. 1 lineman. 1 lineman does not an offensive line make. What about the other 4 people man? Come on JR. You are rebuilding this year. If you have only one good lineman returning, witha new QB, and a gimp WR, and you dont know who your RB is....YOU ARE REBUILDING. Face it man.

Your DLine is young and battle tested? That is the biggest bunch of garbage yet. They are young, they are missing their leaders from last year, and they are going to take some lumps this year. Your DBs leave more to be desired than ours. So can it.

And another thing.....I dont have to sell our defense to the JSU folks on this board. The people on this board that know have seen the defense. They see the improvements. They see better players in positions to make plays. Your offense has been inept against us for the past 2 years, its going to be worse this year.

And no one is obsessed with Reeshard. Im just sick of you guys glancing over this MAJOR inadequacy on your team. I know I know.....Reeshard is not going to have to win the game, just contribute to the system. I know this is the mentality of people that know their QB sucks. You guys are hoping he doesnt do anything to lose the game, cause he damn sure is not going to win it for you. And just what is going to happen if he ever has to perform?

Yall suck....I just want you guys to admit it.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Hey Makaho,

Will you be in attendance on Sept. 21st?

I sure am, you gonna sit by me during the game ?
I'll make sure I bring an extra pint of Crown just for you.

I'll make sure I bring an extra pint of Crown just for you, that way the more you drank the better I will start to look.

Besides, you will need to get drunk to help deal with that Arsewhuppin we put on ya'll BTW....

GR our OL gave up the least amount of sacks last year. Maybe GSU line was better. We have 4 OL returning that started GR. Read what I said. Four OL returning. BTW we platoon there. The only position on OL that is in transition was the Center position. That was only because Pete wanted to move a guy on OL to another position. I know this and need not to guess. I keep up with the team going ons. So you CAN it about us not having a OL. You took a news article saying the center had problems and deducted that the OG and OT sucked. How can they. They don't snap the ball. You are spinning hard. And Richard can win the game if he has too. He is not under the pressure like your boy Kent will be to win every game.

And give me a break GR about Sr. Leadership. We have plenty on Defense and Offense. Hell that's what is going to be one of our strengths is leadership and experience. Jabari Greene, T Arnold and Lenny Williams are 3 year starters. Chris Cooper who led us in tackles will be a Sr. Perry Davis is young but played like a veteran, maybe because the DL came together last year with all the young guys having to play. Chapman and Landry will be missed, but before Greene got hurt late in the season he was the one calling the defensive signals. So guess what, the leader is back in his spot. Don't make me post my thesis again. It clearly explained in detail what we have. Just say you don't believe it.
You just think all our players suck because you don't know them. But I do know yours, especially since I have a family member on JSU's team and even he aint sure of the "D", but at least he does think yall will be in SCG. ~snicker~

You always talk abut what you know and your family members on the team. If you have a family member on the team, he should be excited about the new set up and the big year we are about to have.

I get so sick of hearing about how Pete Platoons players. That is the biggest bunch of garbage. YOu guys present this crap every year as a means to explain why your line will NOT suck again.

And yet again, another excuse for Reeshard....."he will not have pressure on him to win." Then who will the pressure be on? Is someone else going to throw the ball? You are not going to run over anybody, so who is the pressure going to be on?

Oh yeah...there is a reason your line doesnt give up many sacks. Your offense is so primitive that the QB knows who the ball is going to before the ball is snapped. He doesnt have to make a decision or read defenses after the snap therefore the ball is quickly thrown. Usually the slant or a fade pattern is thrown. So the "we dont give up sacks" doesnt work. Go tell that crap to Miles....they might buy it.

You suck and you are rebuilding.....bottom line

GR is just getting his usual "JSU has everything, we are going to win everything this year" phase out of the way earlier than usual.

Man, before you say something, check on what you're saying. You are acting like PV with this,"You're missing this, this and this," but you ain't giving a single reason why anyone should believe that the WORST defense in the league last year will improve other than Mr. PV Johnson.

Then, you tell all of us that we can't improve our teams, like Southern's secondary, but JSU can improve it's sorry special teams and defense and WILL TRY to not make Kent win it all?

Didn't you say something about a QB who doesn't have to win it all SUCKS? If Kent is so good, why y'all want to bring him down to a "sucking" level?

You know as well as I do that if Richard gets the smallest of confidence, Southern can do some things this year, but if Kent gets rattled just a bit, JSU will be bent over and *ucked for the season because Flen ain't enough.

And yet again, another excuse for Reeshard....."he will not have pressure on him to win." Then who will the pressure be on? Is someone else going to throw the ball? You are not going to run over anybody, so who is the pressure going to be on?

That's not what anyone said. We have always said that There will be no pressure on Richard to win the game BY HIMSELF like someone else we know.

Believe me, Richard will throw it and you will wish you had not talked about this running game .... or at least, your sorry defense will wish you hadn't.

Our Sorry Defense?

Do you know the only offense we have been able to stop over the past 2 years? You guessed it.... Southern. Do you know why? Cause you have no talent on offense....none. You have a bunch of mediocre WR and RBs and your QBn has been subpar for the longest. I hope the new white guy has a imagination on offense cause the one that just left was more predictable than the weather in the Dome.

Keep making excuses for Reeshard. I will be here on the 22nd to hear them all.

This is really getting sad. He doesnt have to win it by himself? As if he is surrounded by top notch players. If you dont beat Grambling, you will be 0-3 in the Dome this year.

Whatever GR. BTW, the family member is excited, because he plays on offense. I would give you his name, but I don't want you stalking him. LOL. Needless to say it will not do any good against SU. Keep on thinking we are rebuilding GR. You say the same thing every year. So SU and GSU are rebuilding. PV and TxSU has no clue and PB still has Bucky as a coach. So basically you are saying no one in the West is going to win jack. That's funny since no one in the East has won the SCG yet. GR, GR, man I see it's no hope for you. You are so myopic it's unreal. All I can say is that after this year it will 6 straight seasons without a SWAC title for JSU. Count on it.

Now?..Southern University posters are fake?they just don?t know it. On the other hand Alabama State is a fake and their people know it. You wanna talk about a team with a bunch of JV players returning?..here they are. This is a team with no QB in sight?..no line at all?..not one to speak of. They are so depleted until they almost canceled their spring game?..or at least just play one side of the line. No QB, no RB, no WRs?.nothing but a TE to speak of?yet they are here talking noise.

To top it off, they cant say defense. Last year their defense was terrible, so to help that crap out, they went got a man that can only stop the run. They went got the defensive coordinator from the team they beat 35-0. Go figure. Here is a man that can only stop the run in a league where the top teams concentrate on the pass. But you cant tell these simpletons that this year is going to be a very bad year for them. All they know is LC Coles is back(for this year at least).

Here is a school so depleted, they went and filled there schedule with a bunch of subpar teams just so they could smell a winning season and buy the team new watches. But you cant tell them that they don?t have a chance in hell of sniffing a SWAC title this year.

JR

Myopic? I havent said anyting about JSU football. I only covering you bustas that are so blind that you refuse to acknowledge the biggest of weaknesses on your teams. All you can say is "we got this and that" while the rest of us know better. All I can say is :rolleyes:

Get Ready,
What the hell are you talking about?

Your offensive line was the worst I saw all year. Kent ran for his life every game and took more hits than any quarterback in the league. How long do you think that crap is going to last? You all are going to get that boy killed. He always been a tough fella but that only lasts so long. I hope he makes it through the season in good enough shape to transfer out of that sesspool.

What defense do you have? Do you think a defensive coordinator can save that talentless piss poor unit I saw against TSU? Slaw at every position and you want us to believe that the talent was on the bench? Unbelievable.

You don't have a receiver on the team with any experience worth talking about and an offensive line that had numbers on the back of the jerseys you couldn't see for the mud (from getting knocked on their azz so much). But you want us to believe that they should be feared? Silly notion you got there.

Since beating SU is all that matters to JSU, keep pumping up your tired as smack partners to believe that you will.

JSU will not break even this year and your excuse will be what?

You are pitiful.

Get Ready,

When YO DUMB AZZ learns to spell yo own dayum name, then you can critique Bama State.

LMAO @ Get "Read" ! ! !

This thread is funny.

Oh yeah...there is a reason your line doesnt give up many sacks. Your offense is so primitive that the QB knows who the ball is going to before the ball is snapped. He doesnt have to make a decision or read defenses after the snap therefore the ball is quickly thrown. Usually the slant or a fade pattern is thrown. So the "we dont give up sacks" doesnt work. Go tell that crap to Miles....they might buy it.

You suck and you are rebuilding.....bottom line

If both SUcks and Buffalo showed this much spunk on the field -- just maybe the game would be decided by the 3rd quarter -- instead of halftime. You lil boys continue.....

Back to Back to Back -- how ya luv that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back