Game of Thrones - Season 6

Yep, indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one to take out Cersei. She read straight through Cersei when she came to meet the Council to discuss the strategy of not letting Margery confess. By going on offense, Cersei has also but confirmed to OIena that she is actually guilty and the Faith Militant is her #1 Target.

Olena is not dumb at all, and that look she gave Cersei said a lot. That person that Olena needs to watch for is Jamie however. He is the wildcard in all of this.

HBO is doing such a good job at deviating from the books, I have to force myself to remember the written version! In the books, Jaime wasn't in Westeros at the time of Cersei' s imprisonment or her walk of penance. But at this point with the television series, anything could happen, so yeah, maybe Jaime is the wildcard.

Lady Olenna certainly is no fool. Remember when Loras was arrested and taken away by the Faith Militant for his homosexuality, she met with Petyr Baelish at his brothel. She told him that if House Tyrell were to fall, she no longer had nothing to lose. In a sense, she literally told Petyr Baelish if she goes down, she'll speak the truth about Joffrey's death.

Last edited:
HOLDAR!!!! HOLDAR!!! HOLD THE DOOR!!!!! Man, those white walkers are the truth. I don't think the Starks uncle is gonna help them. Something is up and I think Brann will see it what happened. Glad to see Sansa stepping up in her leadership role. Man!!!! Another wolf bites the dust and Holdar is now gone. SMH. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Damn shame too Kenn! :sad: Part of me is starting to think that "all of this" was because of Bran. If he can alter time and modify the events of the past, which affect present day, he could also be responsible for the current set of events that are occurring due to his desire to change the past!

This is getting like Dr. Who a little. Damn you Bran. No more Hodor!

When I think I have this thing figured out, they change it on me! I don't think any of the Tyrels make it out of next week! Cersi is on the warpath and she wants to kill everyone that's against her (I believe she's the one paying to get the actress killed).

Arya talks the talk, but she's still a Stark (I could see that during the play).

It might not be next week, but Tormund is going to get Briann!

Only two wolves remain, or maybe not.That head that was presented to Ramsey looked very small for a dire wolf.

I wonder why Sansa lied. No one knows little fingers role in anything and the ones who knows isn't talking yet.

I also think Tyrion knows he's going to have to feed some of the masters to the dragons, he just picking out the right ones. I just don't see them out smarting him, he's been in "the game", at the highest level, foe a long time.

I also think Tyrion knows he's going to have to feed some of the masters to the dragons, he just picking out the right ones. I just don't see them out smarting him, he's been in "the game", at the highest level, foe a long time.

I agree! He's playing the game as much as possible to identify the "key" players that need to be submitted to the fire! Brianne is about to get her some and she doesn't even realize it! LOL.

Arya is being trained to assassinate herself. Then and only then can she have her true revenge! As mentioned earlier, she has to first lose herself in order to find herself. She's almost there too! There was a reason he made her watch that play about her family.

Wow ya'll really took a holiday!!!! No comments about Sunday's episode.

Probably because nothing significant happened. This was one of those episodes where the set up was layed for future episodes. Definitely can't wait to see how everything is gonna play out with Arya now that she didn't go through with the execution. She's a Stark again

Probably because nothing significant happened. This was one of those episodes where the set up was layed for future episodes. Definitely can't wait to see how everything is gonna play out with Arya now that she didn't go through with the execution. She's a Stark again
This.

Yeah, the last two episode were nothing to write home about, but were made to bridge the outcome we will see as we approach the end of the season.

But as @NastyD stated, Arya is a Stark again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I agree! He's playing the game as much as possible to identify the "key" players that need to be submitted to the fire! Brianne is about to get her some and she doesn't even realize it! LOL.

Arya is being trained to assassinate herself. Then and only then can she have her true revenge! As mentioned earlier, she has to first lose herself in order to find herself. She's almost there too! There was a reason he made her watch that play about her family.

And there it is!

When you have a chance, please check your PM. I'd like to pick your brain again!:)

Well, I give up. So Arya was allowed to simple leave the House of Black and White just like that, huh? What was the purpose of her being in the House for the past two seasons only to say, "I am no one. I am Arya Stark and I am going home."

To those of you who follow this more closely that I, what am I missing? I'm sure there is a reason.

Oh...my! Old coldsweat was right again. Arya, sail your way home and take back your kingdom! So anyone got any thoughts about the next few episodes? I'll run down my list.

1. Cersei is going to utilize wildfire to burn the temple/Kings Landing to the ground! No more Faith!

2. Arya is going to assassinate several people when she gets home--specifically the author of the Red Wedding!

3. Tyrion will go through the fire!

4. Sansa, I hope will eventually take out LittleFinger!

Well, I give up. So Arya was allowed to simple leave the House of Black and White just like that, huh? What was the purpose of her being in the House for the past two seasons only to say, "I am no one. I am Arya Stark and I am going home."

To those of you who follow this more closely that I, what am I missing? I'm sure there is a reason.

Kenn,

She found herself! She embraced who she really is. There is no more fear in her heart! Now, I can't wait for her to hook back up with Nymeria!

1. Cersei is going to utilize wildfire to burn the temple/Kings Landing to the ground! No more Faith!

That's the only conclusion I was able to draw when old boy told her (after learning that trial by combat would no longer be allowed) that the rumor she heard was more than just a rumor.

Kenn,

She found herself! She embraced who she really is. There is no more fear in her heart! Now, I can't wait for her to hook back up with Nymeria!

Right, I'm convince that this was his plan all along though. He took her eyesight for a reason. She turned that particular handicap into a weapon. That was the only way she was going to beat Weif (sp). He always did have more of a liking towards Arya. Deep down he knew she could never be No One.

I truly hope they are done killing the dire wolves. There's only two left.

3. Tyrion will go through the fire!

!

I thought John was the only one with dragon blood. He has to to be Rob Stark's nephew (sister raped by the mad king).

Tyrion did say he used to dream of dragons when he was a little boy. I'm not sure what's the connection though

Seems like we are finally moving toward a Stark family reunion. This next episode looks to be interesting. The relationship between Brienne and Jamie is very interesting.

I thought John was the only one with dragon blood. He has to to be Rob Stark's nephew (sister raped by the mad king).

Tyrion did say he used to dream of dragons when he was a little boy. I'm not sure what's the connection though

Tyrion has to redeem himself for those horrible decisions he made with the slave masters who cannot be trusted! This will be his redeeming moment! He has to prove that he is undoubtedly smarter than the people give him credit for.

I think the last few episodes will show Mereen to be helped by Theon and his sister who will fight the slave masters along with Dany's dragons!

Back